SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Basics is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $790 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $299
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,390 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Pro is for students who would like to work towards becoming a developer/engineer. Students will learn advanced Front End Development and development tools, along with responsive development and React. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing6 monthly payments of $249
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
991 reviews sorted by:
- SheCodes 7.0 event- 4/8/2020Ana Almeida • Mechanical Engineer • Graduate • Campus: OnlineThe best choice i made!
I participated in the SheCodes 7.0 event over the weekend (4-5 April) and i have never had a better learning expirence. The challenges get harder but you always have full support from the Team and other students.
I wish we could do this every weekend, i mean, there's always something else you could learn, right?
The workshop was fully online and it all went smothly.
- About SheCodes- 4/8/2020Lisa Silva • Campus: Online❗❗For start, I just wanto to thank to the amazing team of SheCodes 💜
I will be honest with you (or whatever is reading this) SheCodes has one of the bests teams I've ever seen in a long time 👌 They work all together just for one propose: teaching us (and well, very well) coding 💻
This intensive workshop during this weekend it was one of the amazest I had (and I took several courses online that meets my interests), and this one...oh guys... I just have to tell you, is by far the best 💯
Although, this weekend workshop it was supposed to be with presential learning, I just have to congratulate ALL THE TEAM 👏 for the speed of adaptation to make it an online course because of covid-19, they were so fast to adapat but they didn't lose the efficiency and the content of ANYTHING, once however 💪
I'm more than proud that I had the chance to see such a great team to work in this way, and thank to them they taught me things in a way that I won't forget for sure 🤓
✔ And from here, it's always up ⬆ and I hope it will be with SheCodes 👩💻✔
- SheCodes Lisbon Workshop- 3/7/2020Filipa Pinho • Campus: Lisbon
- Great experience!- 3/3/2020Jacqueline • Campus: LisbonIf you want to start learning code but are a bit scared of it, this is a great beginning! The atmosphere is light and funny, which makes something that looks so complicated, much more simple. Matt is a great instructor, and the course itself gives you enough skills to start practicing on your own! I would definitely recommend it!
- Inspiring- 2/12/2020Marília P. • StudentSheCodes provides great skills for women learning how to code. It is really amazing to see the final project of everyone knowing that the majority of the girls didn't know anything about coding at the beginning of the workshop. For me, most of all, SheCodes gave great motivation. It helped me trust in myself and my choice to become a developer. Overall an amazing experience. I will definitely miss it.
- Best Workshop EVER!- 2/11/2020Ana Rita Sanches • GraduateParticipating in the SheCodes workshop was a great experience, not only because I learned to code, something that used to be a bit scary to me, but also because I got the chance to meet other girls who were also looking to know more about coding. The great thing about this workshop is that there are a lot of challenges during the day that allow you to follow the classes, and with the help of the other girls participating or even the volunteers (who are incredible!), you don't get behind. Besides, Matt is a great instructor and is willing to answer all the questions that might come up. You also have the opportunity of discussing career paths, since there are people from different backgrounds, who can give you great advice or even people who dared to change their studies/profession after attending SheCodes. In the end, there is an awesome feeling of accomplishment because, in just two days, you are capable of understanding something that used to be confusing and actually be successful at it! 😁
- Beginner Coding Workshop for Women- 2/5/2020Ana Mamede • Campus: Lisbon
I am a Chemical Engineer willing to change my life. So, I was a bit lost on this world of new opportunities.
With SheCodes, I found that I am really passionate about programming and although it was only two days, it was fully enough to decide that this will be my next step in my life: Learn Programming.
So, I cannot wait until SheCodes Plus starts! Congrats to Matt Delac!
- Great learning for only a weekend- 1/4/2020Lorenna Vieira • Student • Campus: Lisbon
It was very interesting to see how much can we do when focusing only on learning how to code. Matt created a very well structured weekend course that gives you the basic notion of creating a webpage.
The course is affordable and the pace is good even to someone that never got in touch with coding before.
- My experience - SheCodes- 12/19/2019Alexandra Paulo Oliveira • Applicant
I highly recommend anyone interested to take this course. It was a wonderful and a pleasant way to be introduced to the world of coding. You quickly begin to know how to program. Matt teaches it in a simple way, step by step. You quickly learn what you thought it was unthinkable at the outset to achieve in such a short time.