prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (182) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (7) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• Jim Steinmetz   User Photo
    Jim Steinmetz • SDR for hire. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I didn't realize how much I DID NOT know about successful selling until I undertook my arduous journey towards Science Based Sales Certification. Successful selling involves so much more than just being extroverted or possessing the gift gab. Reaching the elite top 5% in the selling industry is about mastering the three fundamental aspects of selling... Technology, Techniques and Work Flow. preHired (sp correct) teaches about the best, most proven successful approaches to all three. They put everything behind their word since they don't get paid unless you land a job in 6 weeks post certification and are making at least the industry standard. It's can be a demanding and challenging process but I highly reccomend it.
  • Rami Reyhani  User Photo
    Rami Reyhani • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Josh has gone above and beyond by providing a ton of value to the masses with preHIRED.
    Having a decade of sales experience, I was still able to learn a lot from his Science Based Sales program. Josh and the team at preHIRED were able to help fill some gaps of knowledge I had previously within the SAAS space and anyone with or without sales experience can gain a lot of insight, actionable knowledge, and be surrounded by great folks with their system. Definitely a great investment with the value provided!
  • Angelica B  User Photo
    Angelica B • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before preHIRED, I worked primarily as a rideshare driver to make ends meet. I have about 9 years of combined sales and rideshare experience. Working through both fields taught me the fundamentals of sales.

I was interested in preHIRED’s program because it trained people from all walks of life to make a career in tech sales.  I knew tech sales is one of the most challenging and competitive industries but I wanted to pursue it as I appreciate challenges and wanted to force growth out of myself.  It wasn’t ever about the money, I wanted nothing but pure growth out of myself from feeling stagnant for almost a decade.. however, I also hated how much work I stressed over to make at least 40K a year, so working in tech sales did entice me for that reason as well.

Even though I heard of the program’s outcomes in having successful members being launched into amazing companies to work for, I doubted myself hard. I did not think my previous work experience would matter or help me start a career in tech sales.

My favorite part of preHIRED was learning the psychology behind Science-Based Sales®.  Learning the ways of how prospective people think, and how to approach prospects really gave me valuable insight into the sales industry—across any platform. It really gave me the confidence that I was missing when I had my previous doubts about the program. I can now say that I am an expert in lead generation and sales automation with utmost assurance. I also want to acknowledge and give credit to whom it's due—and that is to the team including my amazing mentor.

We are the average of the five people we associate with daily. Although my circle was small, I am much more openminded to being apart of a cohort with like-minded people that just want to see me successful. One-on-one meetings and calls definitely helped shape my tenacity moving forward as a person.

To anyone considering the preHIRED program, if it’s been on your mind long enough, (and you will know how long that means to you),  stop doubting yourself and go for it. Schedule that introductory meeting, get a feel for the type of person you can become while in this industry, and ride that wave of uncertainty.

Especially if you don’t like where you are in life, you’re going to like where you’ll go with preHIRED. In a matter of weeks, you will find your confidence, your determination, and your drive.

Thank you Josh and preHIRED. I will make all of you proud.

• Anthony Ruiz  User Photo
    Anthony Ruiz • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    preHired is Amazing, how the walk you step by step, help you throughout the program and how they keep you up to date on most of the sales program and most commonly use.
    love it and recommend to anybody who is looking for a career change.

• Finding Hope!
    - 6/5/2020
    David Bollinger  User Photo
    David Bollinger • Sales Development Rep • Verified via LinkedIn
     I was a bartender when I came across preHIRED with limited sales experience from YEARS ago. Mostly in telemarketing. Not only was I 41 years old (pretty old for a male bartender) but I was tired of having no job security, no benefits for my family and no clear idea of what to do to prepare for retiring or how I was going to be able to leave my family anything when I pass from this world. Had no way of achieving my dream to buy a house and increase my families quality of life. Then 3 weeks ago I found preHIRED.

I was skeptical like I feel most are or would be. But I needed a change and badly! Going back to college didn’t make sense at my age, especially since I couldn’t afford to stop working to do a 4 year degree. Plus I had no $$ to do college. So I dug deeper to find that preHIRED and Josh are all about integrity here! No fluff. All fact!

My favorite part of preHIRED personally was the zoom conferences with some of the past members who moved on to careers. Hearing about their experience through the program inspired me. I have to say the sales psychology and how deep it dives was pretty impressive as well!

I still got a little bit to go. I barely passed my coursework to my mentor for certification and am beginning my job search tomorrow! I haven’t started yet but I’m already receiving offers! I look forward to coming back and letting you all know how that went! But I couldn’t have done any of it without this BRILLIANT program! Thank you Josh and staff! This has been an amazing journey so far! I can’t wait to see more unfold!

• Stephen Dickey  User Photo
    Stephen Dickey • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Overall I am very pleased with the coursework.  My mentor and connector have always been available to help me succeed in this journey.  Thanks Josh and all the preHired team for making this training an excellent experience!
  • Jeffrey DeCamp  User Photo
    Jeffrey DeCamp • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started preHIRED a month ago. I was looking for a new, more stable career and I had recently been doing a lot of research on various areas of work. PreHIRED caught my eye, not only because of the potential earnings in the area of Science-BAsed Sales but because they didn't just teach you and runaway. PreHIRED actually follows through and helps you find a job, reviews job offers with you to make sure they are a good fit and they offer continuing education even after you get certified. I highly recommend PreHIRED if you're serious about a career change.
  • Feeling pumped
    - 5/4/2020
    Bonny Jamison  User Photo
    Bonny Jamison • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have over 15+ years of sales experience, however, I needed to tweak my sales approach being I have been out of the industry for four years. I was interested in going through the preHIRED program because I had been out of the sales arena for four years and wanted to upgrade my skills for the software and technology field. When I first found Prehired on FB, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. It truly provided me with great support for upgrading my skills and learning new sales approaches.

My favorite part of Prehired is using lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! I am presently working on locating jobs within my area and know it has provided me with more confidence to pursue a sales career in the software and technology field.

Thanks, Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Isabella T.  User Photo
    Isabella T. • Science Based Sales® Rep • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had been in sales for a time and was considering a career as a realtor but wasn't fully convinced that that was where I wanted to be. It was during this period of reflection that I discovered preHIRED. Of course, I did my due diligence in researching the company and conversing with Lael, my admissions advisor, who by the way was very knowledgable, considerate, and just a great person in general. I was not at all surprised by the rave reviews and positive customer feedback, especially since the manner in which my questions were addressed, and how my advisor went the extra mile during the enrollment process was stellar. First impressions are huge and preHIRED nailed it! I cannot convey in words how grateful I am for Josh's vision! The quality of the program, the knowledge imparted and the level of the team's dedication and commitment to its members and their success is exceptional. preHIRED is life-changing and has provided me with an incredible knowledge base while further expanding my skill set. This step of faith is taking me to new heights in my career and leading to unlimited growth potential! Trust your gut and go for the plunge; dive deep and you will be glad that you did!
  • Bill Stiber  User Photo
    Bill Stiber • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I knew it was time for a career change. I did the research and found preHIRED. I was already enrolled in Grant Cardone's excellent sales training and had completed several certifications there. I was a little worried that preHIRED might be a scam because they were willing to provide massive value upfront with zero payment due at the time of enrollment. I was mistaken. This program is top-notch. I have the skills and tools to be the top 5% of SRD's out there. Thanks, Josh.
  • Life Changing!!!
    - 3/26/2020
    Manfred Weser  User Photo
    Manfred Weser • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had basically no sales experience when before I started at preHIRED. I wanted to get into sales because it has great earning potential and a possible great quality of life! The jobs that I was qualified for, though, were not at that level, yet! I stumbled across preHIRED and after a little bit of research, I was sold on the program! They are invested in me! I feel confident and qualified to enter the sales force and kill it!! As I was going through the program I was already thinking of friends and family who I will recommend take a look at this because it is life changing!

The materials are very straight forward and the coursework helps CLARIFY everything. It was a lot for me to process, but everything is provided to me to be successful and I know I will be!
  • Elaina  User Photo
    Elaina • SDR for hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I first started preHired, I TRIED to find bad things about this program and I COULDN'T! Every review is glowing because Josh's program really is spectacular. I started out with zero sales experience and the training could not be more thorough and exciting. PreHired has changed my life and I'm so excited to start my new career! thank you to my mentor, Josue, and Josh!
  • Simply Amazing
    - 3/21/2020
    Stephanie De Los Santos  User Photo
    Stephanie De Los Santos • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined PreHIRED I was a bartender for over 5 years. I was so sick and tired of everything from the long hours, the rude drunk guest and more importantly the pay. I was making the most money I could make in the industry and it simply wasn't enough.
    They say if it is too good to be true than it probably is, and I can’t lie that is what I thought when I first heard about the preHIRED program. I really thought it was a scam but after doing tons of research on the company I realized that this program was a huge opportunity and I had to go for it. I am now an organizational guru. The program taught me how to really amplify my organizational skill by using CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforces to keep me on the right track and have the most productive work day.
    The preHIRED program has changed my life for the better. I am now on track to reach my six figure income goal in less than 5 years!
    Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!