prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (312) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Amazing Course
    - 12/14/2019
    Donald Frascella

Before I joined preHIRED, I did not have any sales experience. I have been wanting to get into a sales position for a while, just had no idea where to start or how to start.
    I came across an ad on Facebook for preHIRED. When I first saw the ad on Facebook, I had my doubts, I have seen this ad in the past. The third time I came across the ad, I said let’s look into it more. I did my research and found that this, in fact, was a legit deal.
    My favorite part of preHIRED is, the motivation you feel when watching the videos. They definitely get you to actually want to finish the videos to keep moving forward. The owner certainly makes everything personable and enjoyable (you will laugh at him because I did).
    I would suggest anyone to just do it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You have a mentor throughout the program (which are great!) and you also get to ask all sorts of questions and they have all of the answers for you!
    Thanks, Josh and preHIRED – I couldn’t have done all this without you!

• Erik Yu • Student
    Technically I joined without having a sales experience (I deal with 100% inbound as a PM and 100% inbound as an account manager in the past)
    Content is easy to understand and covers tools and skills. Examples from people that are currently doing the job. Mentoring and Slack group helps me a lot. It prepares you to perform at the position. Recommended to people that are interested in taking this career path.
    I like the mentality and the approach, where I could see myself on the receiving end having a constructive conversation instead of being force-fed to a sale. Confidence to walk out knowing it's not a fit rather than having a sole priority to close a deal.
    The ongoing support is what I needed and will continue to work with my mentor to make progress in my career.
  • Lloyd O'Donovan • SDR

Before I joined Prehired, I had previously worked one sales job and I loved it. However, I believed my lack of experience/diversity in the Sales industry would hold me back from making significant progress. Thanks to Prehired, I got the chance to get back into Sales where I studied and developed new Sales skills essential to becoming a top SDR in the SaaS industry. Prehired also emphasized that any level of sales experience was accepted into the course which got rid of my fear of being held back due to inexperience.
    I knew I wanted a way back into sales but I wasn't sure what kind of sales job to search for. Prehired is designed to train you to be in the top 5% of SDRs in the country and after learning this, nothing was going to stop me from starting this course.
    My first impression of Prehired was that it was just another course claiming to be the best at what they do. But what I loved about Prehired is they put their money where their mouth is. They assign you a personal mentor who is available to schedule a call with any time with any questions you have. My mentor was very quick to point out that there wasn't such a thing as a stupid question which made me feel confident as at the start of the course I felt like I was learning a new language due to my inexperience of SaaS.

The prehired course is split into 3 parts; the tools, the skills, and the workflows, but if I had to pick my favorite part of the course, it would have to be the fact that once you are in, you are a lifetime member. This means that even after you are hired by an awesome tech company, Prehired still support you in making sure you are the best SDR possible and are available to schedule a call and answer and questions you may have or even if you are simply looking for career advice, this small touch is definitely my favorite part of Prehired.
    My advice for anyone considering the Prehired course is this, if you are genuinely interested in investing in yourself and believe you have the potential to make a successful career in sales, then this course is certainly the most important step you can take in the right direction.
    Many thanks to Josh and his team, I never would have been able to develop the skills by myself or in the short space of time it took. The last 6 weeks have been the most important spent developing my career.
  • Adarsh Natwa • Student

Before joining preHIRED, I worked in sales and telephone roles during my undergraduate career in the market research, 3PL and nightlife industries.

After realizing that I wanted to get my foot into the door of the software sales industry, I researched any potential software sales programs when I came across preHIRED’s program.  It encompassed all the knowledge I needed to be a good SDR, and I applied immediately.

The primary doubt I had about the preHIRED program was whether it was a real program or a scam, but I reviewed several different sources proving it to be legitimate.  I didn’t know if I would be successful in the program given my experience level, but I am now confident with the education I received that I can excel in this profession.

My favorite parts of the program included the myriad of CRMs and lead generation tools that were taught in addition to the resume and LinkedIn development.  I also loved the fact that I had a mentor to guide me through the program if I ever had any questions or concerns.  I believe that the combination of all of these will make me stand out amongst employers and allow me to be one of the top SDRs at a tech company.

If you know you want to go into software sales and you feel that you’re not ready, this is the program to join!  You’ll learn essentially everything you need to know to be successful in an SDR role and will have a step up against other applicants.

• CEO
    - 11/13/2019
    Daryion Morgan • Graduate

When you think of a founder and CEO of a company, what usually comes to mind first? We are talking about the highest-ranking person in that company, so how do you expect them to behave and interact with you? After working through the process at preHIRED and becoming certified I gotta say I am completely blown away with Joshua Jordan. In my opinion, he is redefining what it is to be a CEO by truly serving his employees and giving 1000 percent of what he has to us. His sickening work ethic, positive attitude, and goal-oriented mindset has shifted my mindset on sales and has awakened a drive in me like never before.

Like many, I was a bit skeptical when hearing about preHIRED. As I did my research, not only on the company itself but on Joshua, my skepticism started to fall by the wayside. The time, energy, resources and passion that Josh has put into preHIRED and his team is beyond inspiring and motivating. He has made a kid like me not only believe in myself even further, but has brought me to the realization that anyone can be successful when given the right leadership. Yes, work ethic and self-determination play a giant factor in this equation, but Josh lays the foundation unlike any other.

I am honored to be a lifetime member of preHIRED and have never been more excited about my future in sales. Thanks to Josh and his well-trained staff, I can honestly say I feel ready and prepared to take on the software sales industry head-on. Anyone reading this just know, if you put in the time and effort you will be a fully trained SDR by the end of the course and you will see just how incredible this man is. So when it comes to giving my recommendation on this CEO, I'd have to go 10 out of 10! Thanks, Josh for your vision, hard work, and dedication to preHIRED and all of its members. We really appreciate you and are forever grateful!

- 11/10/2019
    Clive Thomas

If you’re ready to transit from the profession you’re in to a position in sales consider Pre-hired. They give you the education, and sales family you need to educate you and mentor you to succeed I promised you. Talking from experience 👍🏿

• preHIRED Graduate
    - 11/7/2019
    Derek

I was provided with a great mentor and tons of support from the preHIRED team. The course material was awesome. I have an extensive sales background and I believe this training will help elevate me to the next level as I transition into a new industry.

Easy to follow step by step modules and very clear and concise instructions on how to attain success as an SDR. I highly recommend this course for anyone who is looking to increase their annual income in an ever-changing yet stable industry in computer software!

preHIRED is an amazing program top to bottom.

• Jesse Robin • Certified SDR/Sales Analyst in Science-Based Sales® • Graduate

Before joining preHired, I was already an accomplished Sales and Service Rep. at a roofing company for three years. I had a great job, but I wanted to achieve even more with my life.

Having an affinity for technology, I’d been considering a transition into the tech industry for some time. The role I was in felt like a plateau, and I was looking for a springboard. Already in search of an adventure for personal growth, I thought preHired could equip me with the fundamentals to make that leap into tech.

I researched all I could—vigilant for any red flags, but the evidence only weighed in favor of preHired. So after some prayer and meditation, I committed. I had to stay up later and wake up earlier, but I finished the program while having a family, and still working full-time 60+hr/wk. And I'm so glad I did.

Already being in sales, I implemented my training immediately and refined my skills to become an expert on cold calling, discovery, sales meetings, and demonstrating value. I also began using the tools they trained me on immediately, enabling me to master them quicker than I thought I could.

I now have a better understanding of the entire sales process, from prospecting to close, and many happy customers!

Thanks to Josh, David, and Bobby for providing clarity every step of the way, I am an even more confident, knowledgeable, helpful, and productive salesperson than I ever was.

• Life Changing
    - 10/29/2019
    David Sedeno • SDR • Graduate

Before I started my journey at Prehired I use to be a salesperson for the past 3 years. Let me tell you it was very difficult. I couldn't figure out the way to make enough money to sustain a normal lifestyle. I wanted to find a company where I could grow! My first thought of prehired was that it was just another scam. So I did some background research on the company and the employees. That is when I discovered that this was legit, so I made the choice and went for it! Now I can say I am an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools to find leads for selling, this made selling fun again for me! I am now in this amazing snowball effect where I can not stop and I don't want to! Many many thanks Josh and Prehired - I couldn't have done all this without you! seriously! you guys are angels!

• Michael Oates • Certified SDR for Hire • Graduate

Thank you Josh for putting me on the path to success!  I had not been involved directly in sales since some cold calling, "dialing for dollars", as a summer job before college ...years ago.  I was in transition from a career in military service in the United States Air Force and was not finding promising career opportunities that would allow me to stay in small town America.  I was interested in a well paying job (6-Figures was not on my mind before I found PreHIRED), and a tech aligned career that I could enjoy and thrive in.
    When I first saw PreHIRED on a Facebook ad, my first inclination was to avoid this as some sort of scam or MLM trick.  I saved the ad and came back to it about a week later and did some research and started to think that it was sounding promising and I was intrigued to dig a little deeper for answers.  I kept finding promising information and the only naysayers were types of people who tend to fail at life in whatever they do.
     I quickly became sold that I could succeed in SaaS sales with my background, personality, skills and desire to continue lifelong learning.  It is difficult to pick one favorite part of the preHIRED program because it was all great material, but I would say the combination of hands on learning with some of the best tools of the trade and the mentorship of SaaS experts who know how it is done and are happy to share what they know to make me better.

If you have confidence in yourself and want to make a better life for your family this is a proven program that will change your outlook on life.  Join the top 5% and never look back.
    Josh is the real deal and his entire team genuinely cares about your success and doing it the right way!

• student
    - 10/28/2019
    kenneth milligan • Graduate

preHired has changed my life for the better. I am new to sales and Joshua Jordan's program walked me step by step through everything I would need to know to get out and get a job in the sales industry. There is nothing else like this program out there, Whether you have been working in sales for 30 years or just starting out like me, I promise you won't be wasting your time. There is nothing better Science-Based Sales® to prepare you to go out into the sales field today.

• Fantastic program!
    - 10/23/2019
    Paul Lamont • Graduate

Joshua Jordan has created the most comprehensive Saas training program in the world. It isn't called science-based for nothing! He has integrated all of the necessary components to create the best program out there; the apps and technology, the sales methodologies and psychology. Plus he is a very polite and honorable guy who dispels the myth of the pushy salesman. He wants his trainees to conduct themselves honorably and offer a service their clients and customers will want and benefit from.