prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (219) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Matt Schneider  User Photo
    Matt Schneider • Business Development Rep • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    Before preHIRED, I was a regular guy working at a golf retail store and a golf manufacturer for about 5 years. At that time, I was tired of scraping by with an low hourly wage and was looking for real financial freedom.

When I first found preHIRED, I was excited but super skeptical. I remember thinking, there's no way this can be that simple... it has to be a scam right?

I am now a Science-Based Sales® Expert in lead generation and the sales development process. I know exactly how to prospect, qualify, and close deals at a high level. Knowing I can land almost any junior level software sales job and confidence in my workflows -- sales is now incredibly fun!

As I am running my sales funnel, I know I'll have my top choice in no time at all. Thanks Josh and preHIRED!
  • Sylvester Rolack II  User Photo
    Sylvester Rolack II • Teacher • Student Verified via LinkedIn
    I learned a lot from the preHIRED program. The Angel.co section helped me to understand how to connect more precisely with founders of firms. The CrunchBase section was also amazing. The information that can be learned from Crunchbase will come in very handy.

It is great interacting Joshua, you can tell he is 100% committed to helping everyone succeed and thrive in software sales

• JAMES LAURIE  User Photo
    JAMES LAURIE • SDR • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I stumbled upon Josh's course during a point in my life I had no idea what I wanted to do.  I had thought about sales for some time and especially loved technology.  After taking the course I was extremely prepared for a job as an SDR for a SaaS company.  I blew the doors off of my first interview portraying my konwledge from the course and landed a job at TriNet.  I am in my third month and loving life.  A complete 180 from where I was 6 months from now.  Thanks Josh!

• Lael M. Cook  User Photo
    Lael M. Cook • Marketing Consultant • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Joshua has put together a phenomenal training for future SDRs with PreHired. From developing accurate buyer personas to managing closed deals, PreHired covers all aspects of the sales development process.

The integration of software and automation was my favorite section - the concepts and recommendations have made my workflow more efficient. Although I'm not new to sales, Josh's streamlined process has helped me raise the bar and challenge myself to be better in sales conversations.

The best part? This is just the beginning. I know from several conversations with Josh that he has a genuine heart to see future SDRs succeed and he's working 'round the clock to make the program even better. His open mind to member feedback and relentless ambition to make the best software training on the planet will keep PreHired around for years to come.

Anyone looking for a long-lasting career in software sales needs to join PreHired asap!

• Great course!
    - 9/12/2018
    Andrew Block  User Photo
    Andrew Block • Admissions Advisor • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Going into my senior year of college I knew I wanted to enter the world of startups and entrepreneurship. With no real business or tech skills, Josh gave me my first real opportunity. Never having been in sales, I knew basically nothing. But through Josh's mentorship and coaching, I've learned the in's and out's of the entire sales process. His attention to detail and training style make it very easy to grasp different concepts from sales tools to email copy to running meetings. Although I've only been in the software sales space for a little over a year, I feel I am years beyond my experience and I truly owe it all to Josh. Many people are surprised that I've only been in sales for a year, but again, that is all thanks to Josh. If you ever get to work with Josh, or at least be trained by him, your career will thank him later.

• Camelia Marsh • marsh.camelia@gmail.com SDR • Student
     Before I joined preHIRED, I was an amazon associate and health care worker. However, I was not content with these occupations and truly wanted a change in my career. I realized that I needed to reinvest in a career opportunity that matches the fulfilments I desired.

I came across preHIRED's program during my targeted career research. I was impressed with the reviews. The comments gave me reassurance in what qualities in a career I was looking for. Even though I had doubts about being a good fit in tech sales due to lack of experience, I pushed myself and reached out to an admissions counselor for more clarity. After our conversation, I began to feel a sense of confidence and comfort in my decision of joining this program.

My favorite part of the preHIRED program was the access to all the tools and methodologies that go into a streamlined and successful approach to sales. There actually is a science to it all! As a newcomer to this field, this has tremendously added to my confidence in being able to "hit the ground running" as an SDR. I also found all the support and guidance from my mentor invaluable throughout my certification.

If you are considering a similar career change, Don't hesitate! I am truly grateful for Josh and the entire preHired team's investment in my future career.
  • Kianna Brown • Graduate
    Before I joined preHIRED, I was in the collision industry for 8 years. Although I loved what I did, it did not offer enough time flexibility to be with my family and to do a lot of the things I enjoy when I am not working. I felt a career in sales would give me the time flexibility I was looking for. And then a friend reached out to me out of the blue about the preHIRED program… Prayers answered!!
    But the thought of starting a new career in an industry I knew NOTHING about was frightening to me… and the thought of paying someone back if I failed was even more frightening. But seeing the success rate of the students as well as my friend landing a job she loves helped to relieve those fears.
    My favorite part of preHIRED was having mentors to help offer feedback about your coursework and outreach to companies. They definitely offered some emotional support as well during the career search process (I needed it at times). It showed me the importance of perseverance in spite of how many “no’s” I will receive during the career search process and while working in my current role.
    I am very satisfied about my decision to go through preHIRED. I would not have been able to make the transition (let alone as fast) by myself.

• Nesha B
    PreHired works! Josh and his team does a great job at giving you the knowledge to improve your professional skill set. Science-Based sales is the future! The membership did a fantastic job at laying out the proper steps for success! I would recommend this program to others looking to break into Tech! Let’s get it!!!!!
  • Ajay Williams • Sales Development Representative • Graduate
    Before I joined PreHired, I was an uber driver for about a year and a REALTOR for just over a year... and it was tough not having a consistent income. I was looking for consistent pay, but with an opportunity to be compensated for performance and also to grow in a company.

I was tired of working hard but not able to make more than $50,000 a year. I wanted to find a company where I could grow and eventually make six-figures a year in sales so that I could begin to build my life and consistently invest.

When I first found PreHired, I was intrigued but definitely skeptical because it sounded like similar “too good to be true” programs I’ve come across. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it!

My favorite part of PreHired was learning about the psychology of sales and the various sales tools that are out there. It really made me an expert in the sales process and lead generation. And, using my pH sales system I reached out to 11(I only had to contact 11!) companies and 38% responded and booked meetings... AND got a job offer in less than 10 days! Now I'm working as an SDR at an awesome tech company remotely!

Thanks Josh and Prehired! This process was extremely seamless for me. I was able to go from start to finish in 4 weeks. These tips, tricks & training are extremely valuable.

• Outstanding
    - 12/23/2020
    Arnold Brown • Graduate
    Prehired was a life changing Journey Josh and his staff are very knowledgeable and want you to succeed
  • Jonathan Thies • Graduate
    With over ten years of successful sales experience in the finance industry, I wanted to update my skills and transition to tech sales. I did a significant amount of due diligence on different courses and programs only to see preHIRED always at the top. Josh has been able to articulate what has made him successful but more importantly, educate others to replicate this success. It is clear from the beginning that preHIRED has curated top sales techniques and paired it with cutting edge tools and technology to future-proof any sales person's career. I am profoundly grateful and received more than I ever could have expected.