Omaha Code School
Recent Omaha Code School Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Omaha Code School News
Omaha Code School Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
I cannot say enough great things about Omaha Code School. After being laid off at 30 years old I realized that none of the jobs that I was applying for seemed even remotely interesting to me. I'd always loved doing art but had always gravitated towards technical jobs in my current field. I applied to Omaha Code School. I was accepted into the Enfield class with very little coding experience in only straight html. The faculty are the most patient and thought provoking instructors I have ever experienced. They help you to break down seemingly complex concepts into workable algorithms while encouraging your own thought processes to solve the problem your way. This course gave me all of the knowledge necessary to graduate as a junior level developer with a good foundation of knowledge in front-end and back-end programming. Part of the course also focused on the job application process including writing resumes and prepping for interviews. You are far from "thrown to the wolves" after graduation. All of the faculty and staff at Code School encourage students to come back during open house hours to work on applications, projects, or coding challenges. I still maintain strong relationships with many of the people I graduated with. I'm currently a web programmer working for WoodmenLife.