max-technical-training-logo

MAX Technical Training

Cincinnati

MAX Technical Training

MAX Coding & Career Bootcamps are full-stack accelerated JAVA, .NET, and Business Analyst career paths. MAX instructor-led, immersive bootcamps are taught in-person in Cincinnati, Ohio and can be attended either full-time (11 weeks) or part-time (25 weeks). Class size is limited to 16 to ensure bootcamp students receive increased support from instructors. Students train in technologies, such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Angular, Agile, and Scrum. From day one, students put their training to use and independently code on a capstone project. The bootcamps culminate with a Demo Day where students present their work to MAX Technical Training corporate partners.

MAX bootcamps go beyond the technology by developing a student’s emotional intelligence, professional acumen, and establishing their personal brand. Students work their way from resume-building to interview whiteboarding. MAX alumni come back for their career lifecycle training. MAX encourages students to continue their career training and the MAX team can help design a successful path for their career.

All are welcome to apply for the MAX bootcamps. In order to be accepted into a bootcamp, an applicant must complete a general assessment, an interview with a MAX advisor, and bootcamp registration forms. Anyone interested in enrolling in a MAX bootcamp is encouraged to register for MAX’s Bootcamp Breakdown events to meet a Bootcamp Success Specialist, alumni, and MAX hiring partners.

The bootcamps were created by MAX Technical Training, a Cincinnati-based training organization and a trusted training partner to Inc. 1000 companies worldwide. MAX Technical Training has been delivering IT education since 1998. MAX Technical Training has passed a thorough and rigorous review in order to be approved by the Ohio state board of career colleges and schools.

MAX Technical Training was formerly called Cincy Code IT.

Recent MAX Technical Training Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (50) reviews for MAX Technical Training →

Recent MAX Technical Training News

• Full Time Java Developer Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Java, Scrum, SQL
    Start Date September 14, 2020
    LocationCincinnati
    Our Java Bootcamp has placed more graduates in new jobs than any other boot camp in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area, and we 've been doing this since 2012. Grads from bootcamps powered by MAX Technical Training have enjoyed a 93% job placement rate within 90 days of graduation. No prior experience in IT is required. About our Curriculum, Instructors, Instruction Delivery Built on steroids with 20 years of experience delivering IT education to area employers - our curriculum works! We collaborate with IT departments, know what employers are looking for, and we are experts when it comes to educating adults. Our Java boot camp delivers 10 weeks (357.50 hours) of full-time instruction with the instructor in the room with you, one week (37.5 hours) of job placement coaching and additional assistance on an as needed basis until you are hired. MAX Technical Training instructors are experienced subject matter experts and instructors who know how to teach adults complex and intensive subjects. They are there to instruct, coach and support in building your new skill sets. We know that learning happens best when you get to practice - a lot. So there is a heavy emphasis on project-based learning coupled with real-world seminars delivered from guest speakers who are software architects, project managers, and inspiring community leaders. Job Placement Coaching is peppered throughout the first 10 weeks with "Lunch N Learns" and the bootcamp is rounded out with an additional week (week 11 ) where we focus completely on job placement coaching and assistance. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    Deposit$125 Application Application Fee (non-refundable and will be applied to tuition cost)

www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
    ScholarshipWomen in STEM Scholarship - $1000.00 Vets in Tech Scholarship $1000.00
    Minimum Skill LevelHigh School diploma. No previous IT experience required.
    Prep WorkWe recommend Free Code Camp and Code.ORG to our students prior to the bootcamp, but no official prep work is required.
    September 14, 2020 - Cincinnati Apply by September 7, 2020
  • Full-Time .NET Developer Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, Scrum, SQL
    LocationCincinnati
    Results / Outcomes Our .NET Bootcamp has placed more graduates in new jobs than any other boot camp in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area, and we 've been doing this since 2012. Grads from coding bootcamps powered by MAX Technical Training have enjoyed a 93% job placement rate within 90 days of graduation. No prior experience in IT is required. About our Curriculum, Instructors, Instruction Delivery Built on steroids with 21 years of experience delivering IT education to area employers - our curriculum works! We collaborate with IT departments, know what employers are looking for, and we are experts when it comes to educating adults. Our .NET boot camp delivers 10 weeks (357.50 hours) of full-time instruction with the instructor in the room with you, one week (37.5 hours) of job placement coaching and additional assistance on an as needed basis until you are hired. MAX Technical Training instructors are experienced subject matter experts and instructors who know how to teach adults complex and intensive subjects. They are there to instruct, coach and support in building your new skill sets. We know that learning happens best when you get to practice - a lot. So there is a heavy emphasis on project-based learning coupled with real-world seminars delivered from guest speakers who are software architects, project managers, and inspiring community leaders. Job Placement Coaching is peppered throughout the first 10 weeks with "Lunch N Learns" and the bootcamp is rounded out with an additional week (week 11 ) where we focus completely on job placement coaching and assistance. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.

• Part Time Java Developer Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, Java, Scrum, SQL
    Start Date August 10, 2020
    LocationCincinnati
    Our Java Bootcamp has placed more graduates in new jobs than any other boot camp in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area, and we 've been doing this since 2012. Grads from coding bootcamps powered by MAX Technical Training have enjoyed a 93% job placement rate within 90 days of graduation. No prior experience in IT is required. About our Curriculum, Instructors, Instruction Delivery Built on steroids with 21 years of experience delivering IT education to area employers - our curriculum works! We collaborate with IT departments, know what employers are looking for, and we are experts when it comes to educating adults. Java Coding in Cincinnati – Part Time Bootcamp This is the perfect boot camp for those who are employed and looking for Java coding training outside normal business hours. Our Java coding Bootcamp has been transitioning boot campers into employed full-stack developers since we first started code camps in 2012. Our new part-time Bootcamp is no different from our full-time program. You get the same training and care, career placement coaching and networking in our Part-Time Java Bootcamp as you would in our full-time, 11-week program. The only difference is it is spread over a longer time frame. The Part-Time program runs a little over 25 weeks with a class meeting on Tuesday / Thursday from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.

www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
    ScholarshipWomen in Tech Scholarship - $1000.00 Vets in Tech Scholarship $1000.00
    August 10, 2020 - Cincinnati Apply by August 1, 2020

• $500 MAX Technical Training Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive MAX Technical Training scholarship for $500 off tuition!

Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.

• Full-Time .NET Developer Bootcamp (Cincinnati)
  • Great course
    - 4/11/2016
    Ian • Application Developer • Graduate

The course is designed to take someone with no technical skills and turn them into a programmer. It does just that. Over the course of three months you will learn to read, write and debug code.

Think of this as jump starting your coding career. Once you get a job in IT and start working, you will quickly realize that there is a mountain of knowledge out there you don't yet know, but that's okay. Programming is an ever-changing world that requires constant learning.

I did not have a computer science degree nor had I ever written a line of code before this course. I entered the course having only been an end user. I left knowing java and got a job working on an enterprise application. I graduated from the course three and a half years ago and have been coding ever since.

Response From: Dustin Miller of MAX Technical Training
    Title: Success Specialist
    Thursday, Nov 07 2019
    We are very proud of our MAX alumni and family of the our coding bootcamp. Thank you for taking the time to support MAX and help share your experience. We appreciate your time and thank you for your review.

Sincerely,

MAX Team
  • Great Opportunity
    - 4/11/2016
    Donald Carson • Application Analyst and Developer • Graduate

This bootcamp provided a well rounded basis of learning and with a large network of employer contacts, gave me the opportunity to shift my career into IT successfully. The entire staff was always 100% behind me, ready to assist in any way they could. I definitely owe my thanks to this program.

• Brian D. • Assoc. Applications Developer and Analyst • Graduate

When downsized from my career as a distribution manager (with no computer experience), I was able to attend the .NET Developer bootcamp and earned my Microsoft certification in Beginning Web Development. Because the school has such a great program and close ties to local employers, I was hired by a large local insurance company on the last day of our class. In fact, my class had a 100% hire rate.

Patrick, our instructor was PHENOMINAL!  He was able to teach and explain the concepts, languages, and systems clearly, and brought it down to the level where "non-IT" people could grasp the material. His use of humor and the ability to relate well with everyone made the hard stuff fun and attainable.

Our class - .NET Web Apprenticeship program / certification covered an introduction to: C#, T-SQL, HTML5, CSS3, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, JavaScript, JQuery, MVC, Entity Data, and JQuery Mobile as well as use of  Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio and Aptana3.

If you are looking to move to the IT field, or need new skills, this is a great program and I greatly recommend it. The whole MAX / Code IT team will treat you like royalty too.

Check it out: http://cincycodeit.com/

• Ron Schuermann • Programmer Analyst • Graduate

I was in comuter programming in college, and this was a perfect opportunity to get back into programming for me.  The facilities are top notch, and the teacher was the best.  The clalss was a lot of fun, and we learned a LOT of new technologies.  I was able to turn that into a my current job with a Fortune 500 company in Cincinnati.  My classmates and I still get together a couple timjes a year to catch up and see how everyone is doing.  IT WAS AWESOME!!!

• Java Bootcamp
    - 4/8/2016
    Anonymous • Senior Programmer Analyst • Graduate

After a successful 15+ year career as a COBOL developer & Systems Analyst and a 10 year stint as "mommy", I needed to update my skills to return to the workforce.  The Cincy Code It Java bootcamp at MAX Technical Training allowed me to do just that.

The full time class was great for preparing me for a full time work week again.  The class was organized in a logical manner, allowing for instruction, practice and teamwork with other students.  I completed the course feeling back on my game.

The job search coaching was priceless!  Looking for a job in 2015 was an education in itself.  Resume updating, online searches, interview practice after 25+ years, and employment contacts - made ALL the difference.  I had multiple offers within a few weeks!

The program was a great overview of the .Net platform.  Staff and Instructors were very helpful and knowledgeable.  I would highly recommend the program.

• Great Course!
    - 3/31/2016
    Anonymous • Web Developer • Graduate

The company I worked for sponsored my enrollment in the original Java Developer Bootcamp and it changed my life. The course was thorough, challenging and fun. If you have the desire and the apptitude, it is a great program. I went from working a job that I hated to having a career that I love!!

I was able to participate in the Java Bootcamp program and have nothing but amazing thing to say about the program!

If you have the brain/desire to be a programmer and can pass the screening tests to qualify for the program, you must do it!

You will learn a great foundation of development knowledge to be able to code in Java, on a professional level, as well as coding on the side.

I was hired immediately following the program completing and I contribute that to this course.

I am growing every day as a developer and I have this class to thank!

• Will Thomas • Graduate

My nine week Cincy Code IT .Net Boot Camp was a wonderful experience and the
    best method for me to learn "Full Stack" development at one time.  The
    facilities staff, our instructor & career coach were all knowledgeable and
    caring with the gift of being able to teach.  As a result of this course of
    study I was able to obtain employment within 2 weeks after our onsite “Meet and
    Great” with potential employers.  My new job is with a great company with a
    substantial pay raise.  The hard work required to complete the Cincy IT Boot Camp
    was well worth the effort and I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest
    in web application development and who is ready to work hard and make a commit to learn.

• Java Bootcamp
    - 3/22/2016
    Tom Arend • Java Support Engineer • Graduate

If you are looking to learn FullStack Java, this bootcamp is what you want. Top employers in the area send their people here to be trained. So not only do you gain technical knowledge, you also get to network with people who may become your co-workers. The instructor is fantastic. He is knowledgeable, patient, and has a true passion for teaching. The after care is tremendous. You will have a career manager that goes above and beyond to guide you to employment. I can't praise this program enough.

• David Greensfelder • Graduate

This bootcamp takes you through all the aspects of .Net Development. The items covered include HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL, C#, ADO.NET and ASP.NET. We briefly covered JQuery, Agile Development, LINQ, AJAX, and MVC. The boot camp was about 9 weeks long. You will have a career advisor that will help with, resume writing, LinkedIn formatting, and interviewing techniques. After the 9 weeks there will be a reverse job fair so you can show off your skills to companies. In all this is a great program with great people. I would highly recommend this bootcamp.

• Recent Grad
    - 5/21/2019

I graduated from the Spring 2019 .Net bootcamp.  I previosuly had no training in programing and everything was new to me.  There was a lot of information taught in this bootcamp, maybe too much for a 12 week course.  I do think 2 or 3 more weeks would have been benefical.  The job skills/classes were very helpful.

Response From: Dustin Miller of MAX Technical Training