Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 38 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Katell GOAER  User Photo
    Katell GOAER • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have completed Le Wagon Montreal coding bootcamp in March 2020.

I had been working as a Marketing manager for 5 years, but I wanted to change career for a long time. It took me 2 years to decide to join Le Wagon.
    I started to learn programming alone, at home. But it was very difficult to focus long enough, and I was progressing so slowly.

At Le Wagon, in just 9 weeks, we learned so many things! It was amazing to see people from different backgrounds, nationalities and ages arrive with no knowledge in programming, and leave Le Wagon, able to develop an app from scratch.

At Le Wagon, you learn about coding for sure, but you also learn about yourself and others as well.
    It's a coding and human adventure!
  • Andrea  User Photo
    Andrea • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon Italy is a great organization made of fantastic people, both professionally and humanly speaking.
    I joined their web development boot camp to gain new skills in order to switch career path and all I can say is it that I'm amazed by the quality of their program.
    You'll learn so many key arguments necessary to start your career either as a developer, freelancer or entrepreneur.
    Most importantly you'll practice these arguments every single day throughout the entire boot camp together with an international fellowship of students, supported by amazing teachers.
    Along the way you might feel a little lost because of the intensiveness of the program but don't worry at all, all the dots will connect at the end and you'll be amazed by the amount of stuff you learned along the journey.
    Long story short: I'd recommend Le Wagon Italy to anyone who's passionate about programming because this organization is the real deal.
  • Charles Bénard  User Photo
    Charles Bénard • Founder @Hiboo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon teached me all the magic of coding I needed to start express my creativity and become digitally productive. The knowledges I acquired really helped me launching my company Hiboo.io. It also breaks the dividing line between “technical” and “non-technical” people. In magical terms, I'm not a muggle anymore ;).
  • Wesley Alcock  User Photo
    Wesley Alcock • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined the course I was at a crossroad in terms of what my future could hold. The University teaching style felt so outdated and slow, with huge breaks between subjects and many “filler” courses. Doing some research lead me to discover “Le Wagon”.

The daily structure of the bootcamp was a perfect mix. Concise morning lectures, followed by challenging hands on problems and ending with a daily refresh of concepts.  At no point during bootcamp I felt like there was wasted time. Each day you work someone to solve the problems set out, having someone to discuss the problems with, really helps with the deeper learning aspect. How the challenges are laid out, you can choose to complete the minimum or really test your knowledge with the advanced problems. During the final 3 weeks of the bootcamp all the previous learning is put into real world practice with the creation and completion of 2 functioning websites.

During the bootcamp you can feel overwhelmed with the amount of work, but the teachers really help you to not feel left behind. There is various catch up sessions during the bootcamp to further expand and enforce on earlier concepts.

Overall leaving the course my life has honestly been completely changed and evolved. Where it was once dark, I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. I am constantly surprised that Universities haven’t adopted this style of teaching. During the 9 weeks I learnt more than the first 2 years of University taught Software Engineering. This course is just the beginning to your future life as Developer and I would encourage anyone to join, regardless of your previous skill.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions  -https://www.linkedin.com/in/alcockwj/
  • Eugénie C.  User Photo
    Eugénie C. • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    The Fullstack Web development Bootcamp at Le Wagon is an incredible training.
    It is super well constructed, we learn the basics of coding and then all that is necessary to code with a product-oriented vision.
    I like the idea of ​​not wasting time and learning just what it takes to get started and that's exactly what Le Wagon does with a very well thought-out course and challenge platform, with projects’ weeks where we develop finished products, a high-level and friendly teaching staff, a very cool start-up atmosphere and great meetings. I recommend Le Wagon just for this human and hyper-instructive parenthesis that does a lot of good and generates many new skills! Now I am ready to code my own marketplace and launch my business!
  • Paul Portier  User Photo
    Paul Portier • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I might as well admit it, I never liked school. After dropping out of it at 16, I became and worked as a photographer for 6 years before I felt like moving on to something else and looking for a new challenge.
    Through a fortunate combination of circumstances, I learned about the Le Wagon bootcamp while I was thinking about learning to code. I decided to sign up for it while being quite anxious at the thought of returning to a school environment I had previously fled. The anxiety quickly dissipated when I found out how the bootcamp was going.

Short and concise lessons in the morning, playful exercises to be done with one or more people for the rest of the day, helped by the lead teacher and teacher assistants (former bootcamp students), all of this in a family-like atmosphere and place, not to mention the events and parties organised by the staff: everything has been thought out to promote a smooth learning experience, despite the intensity of the work to be done. During the 9 weeks of the bootcamp, I was able to learn so much things and make a lot of interesting encounters. I am proud to say that I am now a freelance fullstack developer and I am delighted to have chosen to attempt at the Wagon adventure.

I even enjoyed it so much that I’m back today with pleasure as a teacher assistant from time to time. Not bad for someone who’s not very academic, isn’t it? :)
  • Awesome!
    - 5/30/2020
    Benjamin L  User Photo
    Benjamin L • Fullstack Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Former account  manager in  Retail Bank, I wanted new challenges and  technical skills, but I never coded before.  I was affraid that 9 weeks wasn't enough to learn a whole new job, but here I am, few weeks laters, with a fullstack junior position, loving every day my choice to change job.
    Le Wagon isn't just to learn how to write code, it's also how to think like a developper, how to handle problems/challenges, we worked as a team to learn thing et create web-app. We had a meetings to discuss with passionate Ceo during the weeks, but also with Developper, freelance , product Owner to discuss about the pro and the cons of each Job.
    We never felt loss after the Wagon, we knew we had all the tools to improve our skills,  to be confident at a  Job Interview.
    Also there is a lot of cool events during the 9 weeks,  between two sessions of hard coding :)!
  • Laurent Binder  User Photo
    Laurent Binder • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As a sound engineer for many years, I was lucky to work with a lot of French artists such as Zaz, Raphaël, Lavilliers , Charlie Winston and David Bowies’s producers Mark Plati and Tony Visconti. I had always been attracted to coding but was too busy to get myself into it.
    So I went to look for a fast, intense and the best coding bootcamp.
    Le Wagon was beyond my expectations. In addition to having taught me the essentials of the basics of code in record time, I was particularly sensitive to the peerless supervision. All the staff is just perfect. They are passionate, involved and attentive. This experience blew my mind and now I just want to put my sound engineer career aside and become a dev !
    Well done Le Wagon !
  • Bertrand   User Photo
    Bertrand • Digital strategy consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As an independent consultant in digital strategy, I’m making my clients benefit from all of the advantages technology has to offer to improve their businesses.
    After 20+ years in this industry, it was time for me to look at how to enrich my value proposition and get a deeper understanding of the technical side of digital transformation.

A fellow consultant who had already gone down that path convinced me to learn code with joining Le Wagon and that’s probably one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

The 2 month bootcamp was quite intense, the program is extremely sharp and we worked it out thanks to the excellent pedagogy and Le Wagon’s over the top educational team and tools. Each day started with a short lecture and we spent the rest of it working in pairs on very concrete projects to immediately practice the lectured concepts. I enjoyed the broad diversity and enthousiasm of my classmates : everybody was there to learn and we worked hard in a great collaborarive hence stimulating atmosphere.

I have since gone back to consulting with much stronger technical skills, which are enabling me to provide my clients with a more efficiently grounded end-to-end service. I strongly recommend Le Wagon !
  • Amazing experience
    - 5/26/2020
    Eniko Guti  User Photo
    Eniko Guti • Product Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After 5 years spent as retail manager I really felt the need to update my profile and start something new. I wanted to switch to a product career and I have noticed that knowing how to code was a real plus in the requirements. A friend told me about coding bootcamps in Paris and after thorough online check Le Wagon website and alumni experiences totally convinced me. I wanted to this.
    I loved the 2 months bootcamp, loved the vibe, everybody was super focused, nice and fun (great afterworks and networking evenings during the week). With 0 knowledge before my prepwork I was learning and teachers, assistant teachers, classmates were super helpful. I loved the concept to work in pairs and for the final project in groups of four, you learn a lot also from your pairs. It was one of my best experiences, I fell in love with front-end development and UX/UI design.
    I am currently preparing my PM interviews and knowing how to code helps me a great deal to see the whole picture and also to better understand the developers work. There is also a very active alumni network you benefit from with great information.
  • Terry X. Wang  User Photo
    Terry X. Wang • Business Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I rarely ever say stuff like this, but joining Le Wagon is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Why? Because of its laser-focused curriculum taught by people who not only know their craft, but can also break down complex content for complete noobs like myself.

The vibe was also awesome thanks to the other students, who were all likeminded self-starters keen to learn and collaborate with no BS. This made me realize that learning a difficult technical skill can and should be a good balance between having fun and supporting each other, and maintaining intensity and pushing each other—a learning experience like no other.

It’s been 18 months since taking the bootcamp, and although I didn’t work as a developer, it did help me transition from working in the finance industry to working with a tech startup. I recently decided to pick up coding again, which has been a smooth process by self-studying the entire curriculum again with its consistently updated exercises.
  • Charlotte  User Photo
    Charlotte • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After spending all my career in Finance in the same large company I wanted to change my life and start something new. Code was for me the best skill to learn for whatever I wanted to do. Le Wagon was more than a coding bootcamp, it was a really amazing experience and way above my expectations.
    The pedagogy of Le Wagon is unbelievable. In just 2 months, I was able to go from zero notion of coding to developing full websites from scratch for friends or family. I also feel confident enough to develop my knowledge with all the resources available on Le Wagon alumni website.
    Also, Le Wagon community is a second family. The staff, alumni, students and professors are always here to help, explain, advise, motivate, go out even after the bootcamp.
    I loved my experience so much that I didn’t want to let go of it and am now launching Le Wagon in a new country.
  • Thanh-An  User Photo
    Thanh-An • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've been working with developers for two years now through my Marketing and IT background. For those who worked with developers but never coded, you get what I mean if I say that you can only understand what they do to some degree. Doing this Bootcamp made all web-development concepts much clearer.

I did Le Wagon to acquire new skills and eventually launch my projects in the future. I'm the curious type and I don't want to stick to only one job in my career.

The experience was intense but you will learn something new every day. I had no coding skills before attending the Bootcamp and after two months I was able with the help of my team to conceive two apps using Ruby on Rails. So if I could do it you can do it too.

After the Bootcamp, the active community will help you land a job through networking and career advice. Everything is made for you to succeed after these two-months.

After doing Le Wagon, I can definitely say that web-development made it to my list of interests.
    If you always wanted to learn how to code, trust Le Wagon to help you do the job.