Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Ofir Elboym  User Photo
    Ofir Elboym • Full stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I signed up for the Bootcamp because I've always wanted to know how to program and I liked the idea of learning something fast and intensely! The Bootcamp is indeed intense, but the atmosphere of the staff who were all so friendly, supportive, extremely knowledgable, professional and so so helpful - was so refreshing and nice. All the students were very friendly as well, and I keep in touch with so many of them! So yes, I've learned a lot, and the course isn't easy, but most of all it was just an incredible experience that I will treasure and look back on for the rest of my life :)
  • Yuri Gravatá  User Photo
    Yuri Gravatá • FullStack WebDeveloper • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Probably you are reading this because you're in doubt about doing or not this bootcamp. Trust me, if you really want to change your career path and be headed to the tech world, there is no doubt, do Le Wagon's bootcamp as soon as you can!

"Why Le Wagon"?
    Le Wagon's bootcamp stands out more than any other online material and any other bootcamp, because the method is really good ... I did a lot of online courses before Le Wagon and what it took me months to learn on the internet, at Le Wagon was matter of days. The course method is very well designed, you can learn different programming languages and you are taught to think and work in a way that the market values and that other courses are unlikely to teach you.

"Is it for anyone?"
    Yes. Even if you never coded anything and don't have a clue about a thing.
    The bootcamp is well suited for anyone that want to enter the tech world. Doesn't matter if you want to be a developer, a product manager, or want to found a new tech startup. All these profiles have a lot to gain doing the course. Take my example: I'm a business graduate, with 7 years of professional experience in retail, sales, financial market and business developing. Neither of these roles I filled in the past, I worked with code. But here I am, a Le Wagon graduate, with a new career and new challenges ahead. Now the possibilities are infinite and I have what takes to grow in any direction in this evolving tech world.

"But they teach Ruby on Rails..."
    Many former students had exactly this doubt while were deciding about doing or not the bootcamp. Nowdays Python is for example, the most asked language in many companies and startups. But again, I ask you to trust me, once you complete the bootcamp, you'll master any programming language in no time.
    The most valuable thing in Le Wagon's method is not what is teached, but how is teached. You'll learn how to learn anything.
    Most former students learn Python (for example) easily, right after the course is finished, because now is simple. Now they know how to, without having headaches and doubts about how to.

Part-time or fulltime?
    This is a personal option. You need to know if you have time (then do the fulltime bootcamp) or not (then do the part-time bootcamp). Either one of them you'll learn how to code, at the best Le Wagon style.

But it's worth learn remotely?
    With the advent of Covid-19 the world was forced to major changes. Le Wagon isn't immune to that.
    Yes, there is a difference between learning in person and remotely. The dynamics of human contact is too positive and facilitates the learning, it is a fact. It turns out that Le Wagon has dealt with this adaptability, which the covid-19 has been imposing on the world, since the beginning of the year, and because of this, the course went through some adaptations and was able to teach and support students as well as before.
    I think that the thing it's most important to pay attention is that you must have focus and discipline with the remote way of studying. Without this, you will not learn at all (just as you would not learn if you were studying in person without focus). It's important that people that lives with you respect your need of privacy to study.
    Another very good thing about this reality is that working on team projects remotely is a softskill that many companies are asking for new employees, and while most people say they know how to work like this, in reality they never really worked that way. The remote Le Wagon course makes you really learn this softskill... you really accumulate one more important point in the curriculum, which every technology company will ask.

I think this cover the main doubts about the course and if you have any other left, just ask any former student. We are always pleased to help anyone that want to change their life!
  • Brad  User Photo
    Brad • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The first time I visited the website of Le Wagon, I was immediately intrigued by the promise “Change your life, learn to code”.  Unable to get these words out of my head, and having previously studied liberal arts and business with work experience in luxury retail, digital marketing and higher education management, I decided to make a significant career “pivot” by leaving my full-time job and joining Le Wagon’s full-stack web development bootcamp last April.

Having freshly finished, I must say that it has indeed been a life-changing experience.

Before joining the program I had never written a line of code, and was a bit intimidated by the prep work and extensiveness of the syllabus.  From day 1 I immediately appreciated the support from Le Wagon professors, TA’s and staff members as well as from the fellow students of my batch #400.  The program is carefully designed to walk us through a wide range of concepts and languages during a compact 9 weeks on our way to becoming full-stack web developers.

The innovative approach to learning mixes theory with a lot of practice.  The typical day is punctuated by a lecture in the morning and live code in the evening, with the rest of the time dedicated to exercises with a “buddy”, teaching us the flexibility necessary to work side-by-side with a wide range of profiles.

There is an optional career week which provides students a multitude of resources as they take their next steps as web developers, product managers, freelancers or entrepreneurs.

I think that what I appreciated the most about the bootcamp was the enthusiasm of the professors and the quality of their teaching.  One can feel their genuine passion for coding and their motivation to share their knowledge with us.

Studying at Le Wagon is not only about acquiring valuable technical skills.  It is also an exhilarating human experience and strong sense of community.
  • Claire Abadji  User Photo
    Claire Abadji • Fullstack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I just finished my bootcamp at Le Wagon Paris and I must say that I am very pleased with the quality of this formation. I always wanted to learn to code and tried many platform on the web to do it alone but it was really hard. With Le Wagon I had a real structure with professionals to accompany me step by step to learn programmation languages. The training was punctuated between lessons time and exercices of the day that we can do with our "buddies of the day" , a really nice approach to learn how to work as a Dev with teams that change every day.
    What I liked the most is that we worked on many interesting apps that are interesting to reproduce for clients now : everything we learnt can now be use in real life :) - The panel of corses was diversified : Ruby (Rails), SQL, HTML, CSS, Javascript - a large program that our teachers successfully manage to make us learn during 9 weeks only !

At the end of the training, Le Wagon organized a Career Week to help the transition and we had a lot of webinars with startupers to advise us about the best practices and the strategies to adopt right after a bootcamp, it was really nice !
  • Viktor  User Photo
    Viktor • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Graduated in Business-Administration, before LW I always worked as a Finance Analyst and had ZERO prior knowledge of actual coding.  My interest on the subject begun three months ealier, when I realized I wasn't feeling relized in my career path. Knowing that, a friend from the area sent me the link of LW's bootcamp. And changed my life in doing so.

I was really worried before starting on doing this remote because of the pandemic, but it never really felt remote. Being on the virtual tables the whole day with your collegues, doing the challenges and projects, and always in touch with the TAs for questions and help, I really felt the same way I would do in a presencial. And that by itself is already an achievement

But wasn't the only one, LW experience was just incredible!!
    From start to end. The team, the content, the course structure, the events, the job hunt support, the culture. Hell, even the flashcards. I know this sounds unbelievable, but I mean it, everything, every and each little part of it surpassed my expectations.

If I had to name the best things about it I would have a hard time, but there are two that I would like to mention:
    One is Kitt, their learning plataform. Kitt is just outright amazing, so lets just take that out of the way.
    The second was the team. I never felt that I had teachers that cared so much about my learning like I did in Le Wagon. Matheus, Isa, Marcel, Andre and Milene are not only great TAs/Manager, but great people. (some of them are kinda crazy, but that's for the better).

And I know that all of this may sound like too much fandom, like if I was in love with LW. Don't worry, I'm not.
    I'm just in love with coding, and Le Wagon is responsible for it.

• Andre Albuquerque  User Photo
    Andre Albuquerque • Unemployed • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Definitely choosing Le Wagon Sao Paulo changed my life! After two intense months in a full-time course I was capable of building my own project. I've never felt I could do it but with all the help and care from our teachers I did. Amazing atmosphere and experience! Thank you very much Le Wagon Sao Paulo!
  • Gabriel Paiva  User Photo
    Gabriel Paiva • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    NOTE: I was part of the batch #409 of Le Wagon Rio, their first full-time distance learning Bootcamp.

Learning to code was something I never thought I would do. I live in Scotland, I had a stable job and I came to visit my family in Brazil for vacations, then the Pandemic got really serious, I had to stay in Brazil (and still am) and I decided to make an investment in myself.
    I decided to enroll in Le Wagon after going there personally for a few workshops and reading the students reviews. It all seemed perfect to me, as I was really excited to learn how to code from scratch - but I never wanted to do it Online, much less paying 5000$.
    Still, the teachers and the T.As all looked very nice, the Bootcamp Manager as well... the first days were fine. We had lectures in the morning then challenges to do all along the day. I think they managed to do a very good job on on Distance Learning, buddy system, 4x4 tables...
    However, EVERY SINGLE ONE in my 11 people batch had had experience with some sort of coding. I hadn't. I had 0. Even though I wanted to defenestrate my computer, I believe I was the only one who kept studying even in the Hospital (I had COVID), and then one of the Founders said "You did 17% of the prepwork but now it's too late, we'll improve the interview system". I did 17% of the prepwork because they gave me 10 days to do it, and 10 days is what you take to do the Codecademy Ruby Track. I did that in 2 days, 36 hours. I know that because I recommended a friend of mine to do Le Wagon in Belo Horizonte and he had more than 1 month to do everything - 1 month, so he could prepare himself, a nice healthy routine and everything else, and he is still doing it. Unbelievable isn't it?

In the end, I felt judged, disrespected and laughable by all of them. On all interviews I had I was VERY clear about everything. I had even the very unpleasant experience of being interrupted in the middle of a question BEFORE finishing it because I used the word "morally"- it was just a manner I found to make the question more understandable, but the teacher thought I was going to go Kantian there, apparently.

Anyways, I still do thank Le Wagon for introducing me to the Tech World...... I keep studying on my own and I'm in the Slack network of Le Wagon, which is awesome - I followed Barcelona's batch from the beginning to the end and they had much more content than we did in Rio. The Product Management are was incredibly poorly explore in Rio's curriculum, and that caught me in a job interview - gladly, I was able to go through it.

I think I told very personal and intimate situations here but nobody of Le Wagon wanted my reviews (even though I populated many of their Webinars, workshops, etc) - they sent Private WhatsApp messages to all my colleagues but not to me. Basically, I bought a very good lifetime content in Le Wagon's Kit, and I am thankful for it - just a hint to Rio de Janeiro's staff, I believe if you are a manager of anything you have to be able to handle every kind of people - even people who don't agree with you and you don't get along with. In my experience, a healthy argument is always healthy, and Le Wagon Belo Horizonte/Sao Paulo seemed much more professional in all ways to me.
  • Rio #409
    - 7/10/2020
    Gisela Keidel  User Photo
    Gisela Keidel • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before starting LW, I worked teaching private math classes and needed to travel all over the city of Rio de Janeiro, to serve students from different locations. Then, in 2015, I came up with the idea of ​​making an app for online classes, but I didn't have the technical knowledge to do it. I met LW in 2019, through a friend who was always present at the workshops, so I started to follow the school on Instagram. I read a lot about the course and definitely understood that I needed LW to start a new career.
    Even though it was e-learning (because of COVID), I was able to count on an excellent service system offered by the school, which has Milene, an excellent bootcamp manager and a wonderful team of teachers.
    In addition, we have lifetime access to the platform, which guarantees us to be in direct contact with any news and also to Slack, which is another wonderful tool.
    Now I feel ready to enter a new job market. And I'm sure I can count on LW for any kind of situation related to the new phase in my career.
  • Mariana Caramori  User Photo
    Mariana Caramori • full stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The best things about Le Wagon were the classes, the people, the culture, course structure, flashcards, job hunt support, weekly talks and events, lifetime access to their learning platform and all its useful functionalities. Best decision I ever made was to sign up for this course. 10/10
  • Ilayda   User Photo
    Ilayda • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined Le Wagon because I wanted a structured, approach to learning coding where all of the most basic concepts would be covered and the bootcamp definitely delivered. We’d learn theory and concepts (like MVC) in the morning lecture - which always had many examples, and after we’d get a chance to try it out ourselves. The very hands on and product-orientated approach was by far the best way to learn. The TA System was also great - normally you wouldn’t have to wait more than 10 mins to be seen by someone who would help point you in the right direction. I was recommended Le Wagon by a former student of theirs, and I can now only advise anyone thinking of doing the bootcamp: DO IT!!! You will not regret it!!!
  • Eloise Tait  User Photo
    Eloise Tait • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    In my previous role as a tech recruiter, I’d hear stories of the projects developers were working on and the impacts they were able to have in their industries. One day I took a leap and chose to join Le Wagon so I could finally explore that freedom in my career.

I started the batch just as covid hit, so we switched to remote learning. I was impressed by how seamless the learning process was - we were constantly supported by staff every minute and everything was easily accessible online.

The course is incredibly product focused which allowed my team of 4 to flex our knowledge quickly, building our interactive app DI-WISE from scratch in 10 days. Once you lean into the the process of learning quickly, it was so satisfying to realise how second nature coding had become!

What stayed with me overall is the Le Wagon community - we became so close on the course, and Le Wagon go out of their way after the course ends to make sure you are never alone in the path you choose to take. We are looking forward to our batch party once isolation is over!
  • Camila Queiroz  User Photo
    Camila Queiroz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon is a great course with dynamic and effective leaning system. It´s a great experience !
  • Yael  User Photo
    Yael • Full Stack Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I joined Le Wagon to learn new skills I could complement with my current career path. Even though I had some previous experience with programming, I was never really good at it. At the beginning of the  bootcamp I struggled a bit to understand some of the concepts but as we progressed everything just started to click. The practical approach and "product-first" mentality taken by the bootcamp allowed for things to sink in, which to me is amazing considering they go over a lot of concepts, all in 9 weeks.

Whether you are looking to gain new skills for a job or wanting to bring your ideas to life, Le Wagon can teach you everything you need to get into tech.
    I would Highly recommend Le Wagon Mexico as a starting point to jump into a career in web dev. The branch in Mexico city has the most amazing and welcoming team to support you throughout your journey and even after the completion of the bootcamp.

TLDR: Great curriculum, amazing people, unforgettable experience.
               LW truly delivers on their slogan: Change your life, learn to code.

Shoutout to Batch #347 and the LWMX team!! You guys rock  🤘