Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 38 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Nick Petzold  User Photo
    Nick Petzold • Junior Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I started looking into making the change in career direction to software development after 5 years in the insurance industry. It had been something that I'd always wanted to do, but if I'm honest never had been brave enough to make that jump thinking it would require me to go back studying full time for god knows how long and even then I'd find myself right back down the bottom of the ladder - most importantly, would I even be able to find a job?

Anyway, fast forward 6 months and I am now working full time as a junior software developer in Lisbon and I could not be happier. And that is down to making the choice to go with Le Wagon.

When researching the various bootcamps, it became clear that Le Wagon was pretty much always the most preferred when it came to alumni reviews, and after studying there, I can understand why. The curriculum has had the benefit of years of fine tuning and as a result, they really know how to maximise the short time period over which the course runs (9 weeks).

One of the biggest plusses of the course is that while it is primarily a Rails focused bootcamp, the teachers and TAs first of all look to teach you the most important skill which is learning how to learn and the fundamentals of computer programming itself. This helped me a great deal as my current job is a backend dev position using Python.

I would truly recommend anyone who is deliberating over whether to make the same career change that I did to go with Le Wagon. You won't ever look back!

• Awesome!
    - 5/30/2020
    Benjamin L  User Photo
    Benjamin L • Fullstack Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Former account  manager in  Retail Bank, I wanted new challenges and  technical skills, but I never coded before.  I was affraid that 9 weeks wasn't enough to learn a whole new job, but here I am, few weeks laters, with a fullstack junior position, loving every day my choice to change job.
    Le Wagon isn't just to learn how to write code, it's also how to think like a developper, how to handle problems/challenges, we worked as a team to learn thing et create web-app. We had a meetings to discuss with passionate Ceo during the weeks, but also with Developper, freelance , product Owner to discuss about the pro and the cons of each Job.
    We never felt loss after the Wagon, we knew we had all the tools to improve our skills,  to be confident at a  Job Interview.
    Also there is a lot of cool events during the 9 weeks,  between two sessions of hard coding :)!
  • Laurent Binder  User Photo
    Laurent Binder • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As a sound engineer for many years, I was lucky to work with a lot of French artists such as Zaz, Raphaël, Lavilliers , Charlie Winston and David Bowies’s producers Mark Plati and Tony Visconti. I had always been attracted to coding but was too busy to get myself into it.
    So I went to look for a fast, intense and the best coding bootcamp.
    Le Wagon was beyond my expectations. In addition to having taught me the essentials of the basics of code in record time, I was particularly sensitive to the peerless supervision. All the staff is just perfect. They are passionate, involved and attentive. This experience blew my mind and now I just want to put my sound engineer career aside and become a dev !
    Well done Le Wagon !
  • Bertrand   User Photo
    Bertrand • Digital strategy consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As an independent consultant in digital strategy, I’m making my clients benefit from all of the advantages technology has to offer to improve their businesses.
    After 20+ years in this industry, it was time for me to look at how to enrich my value proposition and get a deeper understanding of the technical side of digital transformation.

A fellow consultant who had already gone down that path convinced me to learn code with joining Le Wagon and that’s probably one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

The 2 month bootcamp was quite intense, the program is extremely sharp and we worked it out thanks to the excellent pedagogy and Le Wagon’s over the top educational team and tools. Each day started with a short lecture and we spent the rest of it working in pairs on very concrete projects to immediately practice the lectured concepts. I enjoyed the broad diversity and enthousiasm of my classmates : everybody was there to learn and we worked hard in a great collaborarive hence stimulating atmosphere.

I have since gone back to consulting with much stronger technical skills, which are enabling me to provide my clients with a more efficiently grounded end-to-end service. I strongly recommend Le Wagon !
  • Amazing experience
    - 5/26/2020
    Eniko Guti  User Photo
    Eniko Guti • Product Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After 5 years spent as retail manager I really felt the need to update my profile and start something new. I wanted to switch to a product career and I have noticed that knowing how to code was a real plus in the requirements. A friend told me about coding bootcamps in Paris and after thorough online check Le Wagon website and alumni experiences totally convinced me. I wanted to this.
    I loved the 2 months bootcamp, loved the vibe, everybody was super focused, nice and fun (great afterworks and networking evenings during the week). With 0 knowledge before my prepwork I was learning and teachers, assistant teachers, classmates were super helpful. I loved the concept to work in pairs and for the final project in groups of four, you learn a lot also from your pairs. It was one of my best experiences, I fell in love with front-end development and UX/UI design.
    I am currently preparing my PM interviews and knowing how to code helps me a great deal to see the whole picture and also to better understand the developers work. There is also a very active alumni network you benefit from with great information.
  • Terry X. Wang  User Photo
    Terry X. Wang • Business Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I rarely ever say stuff like this, but joining Le Wagon is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Why? Because of its laser-focused curriculum taught by people who not only know their craft, but can also break down complex content for complete noobs like myself.

The vibe was also awesome thanks to the other students, who were all likeminded self-starters keen to learn and collaborate with no BS. This made me realize that learning a difficult technical skill can and should be a good balance between having fun and supporting each other, and maintaining intensity and pushing each other—a learning experience like no other.

It’s been 18 months since taking the bootcamp, and although I didn’t work as a developer, it did help me transition from working in the finance industry to working with a tech startup. I recently decided to pick up coding again, which has been a smooth process by self-studying the entire curriculum again with its consistently updated exercises.
  • Charlotte  User Photo
    Charlotte • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After spending all my career in Finance in the same large company I wanted to change my life and start something new. Code was for me the best skill to learn for whatever I wanted to do. Le Wagon was more than a coding bootcamp, it was a really amazing experience and way above my expectations.
    The pedagogy of Le Wagon is unbelievable. In just 2 months, I was able to go from zero notion of coding to developing full websites from scratch for friends or family. I also feel confident enough to develop my knowledge with all the resources available on Le Wagon alumni website.
    Also, Le Wagon community is a second family. The staff, alumni, students and professors are always here to help, explain, advise, motivate, go out even after the bootcamp.
    I loved my experience so much that I didn’t want to let go of it and am now launching Le Wagon in a new country.
  • Thanh-An  User Photo
    Thanh-An • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've been working with developers for two years now through my Marketing and IT background. For those who worked with developers but never coded, you get what I mean if I say that you can only understand what they do to some degree. Doing this Bootcamp made all web-development concepts much clearer.

I did Le Wagon to acquire new skills and eventually launch my projects in the future. I'm the curious type and I don't want to stick to only one job in my career.

The experience was intense but you will learn something new every day. I had no coding skills before attending the Bootcamp and after two months I was able with the help of my team to conceive two apps using Ruby on Rails. So if I could do it you can do it too.

After the Bootcamp, the active community will help you land a job through networking and career advice. Everything is made for you to succeed after these two-months.

After doing Le Wagon, I can definitely say that web-development made it to my list of interests.
    If you always wanted to learn how to code, trust Le Wagon to help you do the job.

• Nicolas  User Photo
    Nicolas • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I joined Le Wagon while I was a student at a French business school where my specialization was in management control and audit. One of the reasons I decided to take part in Le Wagon to bring more technical skills to my resume and another was that I'm keen on new technologies so I wanted to prove to recruiters that I possess the competencies required to work in this sector. Finally, I desired to satisfy my curiosity and deeply understand how a website site works. In other words, as long as you don't know about coding, the makeup of a website seems to be magic and I wanted to master it!

I chose Le Wagon in Bali because I was studying in Thailand as part of an exchange semester so I was already close to Indonesia. I had long been interested in traveling throughout Asia to experiment the culture and practice my English before coming back to France. I also chose Bali because this place is really chill. Everything is made to make your work life easier and relaxed. The landscapes are amazing, the sea appeases you and many restaurants/ bars are located nearby the bootcamp (very cheap and excellent).

We spent the first three weeks of the bootcamp learning back-end. This was a huge challenge and the most intense part of the bootcamp. At the beginning of the program, you don't really understand why you started learning the backend in the first place. Not knowing about it can become frustrating but step by step everything comes together. After 6 weeks, you finally realize why the bootcamp was structured this particular way and you are now able to create your own site.

What really helps you during the bootcamp is the buddy system. Each day, you work as part of a team but always with a different person. It really helps you because your buddy pushes you and vice versa. If you have a question, you usually get the answer quickly. Additionally, I would say that explaining to other teammates what you personally understood is not a waste of time. It helps you to better handle all the difficult concepts by structuring your thoughts.

I also enjoyed my free time when I was in Bali and especially during the weekends. The teachers truly promoted a positive atmosphere among students to create strong connections. For instance, they organized a boat trip with all the students in the batch so that we could get to know each other better.

As final project we coded a website as part of our final project. Our goal was to help people to find hotspots nearby them using different sources thanks to an API. I was really excited about this project because given its very special nature. The structure of the site was quite easy to code but the biggest challenge came from the connecting of all the API. I therefore had the chance to discover what was an API, how it works and how companies create businesses thanks to it.

In my opinion, the big difference between Le Wagon and other bootcamps is that Le Wagon is product focused. You learn how to work in team as a developer but also how to design and present your website for a pitch. You don't study how to code just for the sake of it. Everything is done so that you become proficient at coding your own website for the final project. As a result of your efforts, this project should show you all the progress that you made during the program.

After Le Wagon I will work at a "big four" audit firm where I will mainly audit tech companies. To a certain extent, I did the opposite of what many people do after graduating from Le Wagon. I didn't want to quit my finance and marketing job to become a developer. Learning how to code allowed me to join the business unit I wanted. The partner who interviewed told me that knowing about programming was a big advantage on my resume!

• Thomas Streichenberger  User Photo
    Thomas Streichenberger • Product Owner • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I wanted to change my career path ! I was working as a Business Manager in a digital agency, but i wanted to have more information about how this is working !  After considering multiple options for a bootcamp I have chosen Le Wagon Paris for multiple reasons:
    -->  Teachers are ( surely ? ) the best we can have, they make it easy to understand all the core concepts !
    --> The way we learn is by practicing, practicing and practicing. It’s amazing how much we can learn.
    --> The mindset of Le Wagon is really collaborative: We move forward individually and grow as a group toward the same objective.
    I’m glad I took the leap and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to challenge themselves and learn to code really quickly. You’ll see after 9 weeks, you will want more of it !!
  • Laurent Barbezieux  User Photo
    Laurent Barbezieux • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    After 8 years working experience in strategy consulting and a business school background, I decided to attend Le Wagon web-development bootcamp to start my own software business.
    Several friends strongly recommended Le Wagon, and I must say the curriculum is amazing:
    - great teachers, with a super responsive ticket system to get 1:1 coaching when needed: you just wait max a couple of minute to have a teacher help you debug and explain what's going on in your code
    - great classes, to learn all the basics to build a products and learn on your own afterwards. You learn "by doing", with lots of practical tips (scraping, API, etc.) and all the "basics" for github, HTML/CSS, Ruby, Javascript
    - fantastic online tools to progress at your own pace, access UI libraries, additional classes, etc.
    - lot of events: keynotes from entrepreneurs, meet-up with alumni in different positions (freelance, product manager, dev, entrepreneurs...), and afterworks of course!
    - great community & alumni network

If you're looking for an intensive, 2-month coding bootcamp to learn web-development and how to build an online product, Le Wagon is an excellent choice!
  • Just Amazing !
    - 5/22/2020
    Thomas  User Photo
    Thomas • Verified via LinkedIn
    Well, where to start ?

I came with a finance background. Never seen a line of code in my entire life or nothing related to code.

Course are really really really well structured.
    Every morning, you have 1h30 of theory. You can ask all your question, stuff you don't understand. Teachers always have an answer or a way to direct you.
    And for the rest of the day, you do practical exercices to understand all concepts you juste learn in the morning. If you do not understand something ? Easy, you ask (via ticket) to a Teacher Assistant !
    The thing that i a really liked : besides all the knowledge about WebDev that they teach you, you learn Curiosity.

But le Wagon it's not only juste a course about WebDev.
    You also join a community, and that's : It's so powerfull !

Just DO IT !

• Alex Huyn  User Photo
    Alex Huyn • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Although I had received excellent feedbacks on the training, the experience far surpassed my expectations. The way of teaching is very effective and it really gives you the foundations to become a developer , as well as the desire to become one. Above all, the team is particularly dedicated to its mission, and you can really feel it everyday !
    Personally, I finished the training with a company project and a co-founder, and a will to code for real. A game changer !