Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Emilie Deschamps-Wright  User Photo
    Emilie Deschamps-Wright • Student • Student Verified via GitHub

As part of my business studies, I was first introduced to coding through data science. This experience led me thinking I lacked of technical skills and made me want to join Le Wagon’s bootcamp. I wanted to be able to actually build ideas from scratch and gain a deep understanding of how online platforms are built and work. I took part in the bootcamp of summer 2018 in Paris, and this turned out to be an amazing adventure for me. The course is perfectly structured for learning code as you learn by doing: you first assist to a coding lecture and then get to work in pairs with other students, which helps you reflect and understand what you are doing. The course is very intense and you will acquire plenty of tools to build your own projects afterwards. Teachers and TAs were great and passionate and always made sure to answer all the questions we could have. Apart from coding, I got to meet amazing people from very different backgrounds and I am very happy to be part of this unique community. It was an exceptional educational and human adventure that I can only recommend.

• Charlotte PAGÈS  User Photo
    Charlotte PAGÈS • Junior Full-stack Dev • Graduate Verified via GitHub

A year ago I quit my marketing job to focus on a SaaS startup project. My dev associate wasn’t full-time though ; for months we struggled to make progress. So I joined Le Wagon.
    I loved every week of that Bootcamp: teachers and material are top-notch, it was interesting, it was challenging, it was exciting and I got to meet great people from many different walks of life.
    Now a month after our Demo Day, I am closer than ever to launching a MVP and feel empowered to do a lot more.

• Jump on le Wagon
    - 10/10/2018
    David Carr-Gregg  User Photo
    David Carr-Gregg • Student Verified via GitHub

If your looking to pull the trigger and commit to learning to code then this is the course for you. It is truly incredible how much you can learn in just 9 weeks. This course was both incredibly challenging and extremely rewarding.

The small class size means that you form a strong comeradery with your fellow classmates and you get as much individual attention as you need from the teachers and TA's. The teachers and TA's and Le Wagon community is absolutlely incredible, the teachers were all previous Le Wagon students and so know exactly what you are going through!

The course curiculum is very well designed for accelerated learning, compounding your knowledge each day and with lots of interesting challenges and great review exercises/flashcards to keep you on track. I really enjoyed all the extra events, workshops and seminars available throughout the course; career coaching, tech recruiters, product management and UX design workshops etc..

Couldn't recommend this course highly enough.

• Charles  User Photo
    Charles • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Hi, I joined Le wagon last year (#Batch-100) in Paris after a few year working as a project manager on Business Transformation programs. I was pretty frustrated by the length and the complexity of digital transformation by then. Why is it so long, so expensive, so crappy to get a product done for a train company? when you have been using apps like uber or airbnb for 3 years and that you see the product improving on a regular basis? No need to talk about their growth as well. Actually i wanted to learn how to make a digital product, to really make it myself and that's what i found at le wagon. Today i m managing a team on a start up project inside a huge group on product to improve elderly day to day life, and i am about take an executive team on tour at Las Vegas CES 2019.

• John Leo Tarver  User Photo
    John Leo Tarver • Project Director • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

As a communications strategy/content/design professional, I went to Le Wagon bootcamp knowing html, css and the communications side of digital projects and no computer science background.

Simply put, it was a very tough and rewarding experience. I learned a lot about coding and new perspectives on problem solving. Some challenges are set up to make things difficult for students. This might be frustrating during the excercises but it is meant to enhance the "real world" qualities of the bootcamp.

It is important to set expectations: anyone with a profile similar to mine will not leave the bootcamp ready to hit the ground running. It will still take a bit more time, dedication and work to become proficiencient enough for employment.

In a relatively short period of time, this bootcamp is a great opportunity to gain a working knowledge of coding in Ruby on Rails and the developer's environment. It could also be useful for anyone who is not necessarily aiming to become a developer and plans to work with them or in the tech world.

I would go back and do it again in a heartbeat.

• Frederic Orlicki  User Photo
    Frederic Orlicki • CEO Verified via LinkedIn

When I took my ticket for Le Wagon a few years ago, little did I know about this adventure I was embarking on. Behind the machines, algorithms and complex numbers, I actually came across outstanding men and women, exciting projects and amazingly instructive stories. It’s a real community full of passionate entrepreneurs, with very different profiles and backgrounds, who all share the same thirst for learning and sharing the digital culture. From that point on, no matter which path I take, I know I’ll always be able to rely on Le Wagon’s family!
    Choosing Le Wagon is a bit like choosing the Orient Express. It’s first-class or nothing.

Today i have also created a bootcamp https://www.growth-acceleration.com, first Growth Hacking Bootcamp in France

• Amazing experience
    - 10/8/2018
    Mathieu Derambure  User Photo
    Mathieu Derambure • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

My name is Mathieu, after graduating with a masters degree from a business school in Paris, I worked for two and half years as a project manager in a communication agency. I really enjoyed my role but one thing was greatly missing for me, I wasn’t working on what I considered inspiring projects.
    After thinking on what I wanted to do, I realised inspiring projects were for me innovative and digital ; and I realised that I was lacking a deep enough knowledge of the digital world for me to apply to companies that interested me. So I quit my job and decided to learn how to code.

I decided to go with Le Wagon because I had different objectives that, after some research, I believed this organisation could fulfil. First I wanted to learn how to code to understand precisely how it all works, for me to communicate with a developper. Second, I wanted to learn how a digital group work is carried out. Third, as I quit my job, I thought to myself that if I really liked it I could change my professional field. Fourth, I thought as I discovered the limits (or absence of limits) of the digital sphere, I could come up with my own business idea or follow and help someone who wanted to develop his own cool thing.

After doing Le Wagon during summer 2018, I realised that these objectives where completely met (or possible) and I got to learn much more.
    Le Wagon is an amazing learning experience. The program is intense and really well done ; the courses are technical, you are always coding and moving forward. But still you are never overwhelmed as teachers are professionals, plus they are always available whenever you struggle. The program ends with a two weeks creation and development of an idea you or one of your fellow students come up with. This was a great confidence booster for me, it made me realise I technically could do almost anything.

Le Wagon was also a great human experience for me. I got to learn a lot from the past experiences of the teachers who are all super nice, but I got to learn more from my fellow students. Everybody has different objectives and come from different professional spheres and no one knew how to code at the beginning. And thanks to the format of the courses, everybody is very helpful to one another.

Today, after giving myself a few days of vacation I am searching for a project manager or a product owner position. With this new technical background, I get (and I want) to be more picky of the companies I apply to, and I have already landed some first interviews.

• Great experience
    - 10/8/2018
    ALo  User Photo
    ALo • Applicant Verified via LinkedIn
    I worked in the Wealth Management industry in London before quitting my job and signing up to Le Wagon. Although I found a lot of pleasure and joy working in this sector, I’d always aspired to evolve in a less formal and more forward-looking environment such as tech. After doing some research on the topic, I came across Le Wagon which had acquired a solid reputation on teaching coding to their students in a dynamic and startup-friendly framework. These guys were my natural choice to embrace a new challenge.

The bootcamp turned out to be very intensive, with a lot of stuff to be learned, especially in the beginning. Thanks to Ed, the London manager, and his constant flow of positive energy, I felt very comfortable throughout the learning process. Also, the course allowed me to meet many interesting people from very diverse backgrounds, all exhibiting relentless hunger for change and self-improvement. The teaching assistants showed enormous committment and would spend all the time needed to provide extensive explanations on a given problem.

After 6 weeks of in-depth learning, students get the opportunity to apply their newly-aquired skills on practical projects. I was lucky enough to lead a team of 3 working on my idea: we developed a mooring booking app for narrow boats using busy London canals. Personally, I had a lot of pleasure addressing a genuine problem using tools that I’d never thought of before.

After completion of the course, my objective is to join/launch a start-up.

To any aspiring coder/entrepreneur, Le Wagon is the perfect place to start your journey.
  • Mr
    - 10/4/2018
    James Douglas  User Photo
    James Douglas • N/A • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Choose Le Wagon!

I was a student in the Bali 163 Batch that started in June this year. After years of working in a job which I did not feel challenged in any meaningful way I wanted a change; and decided to invest my time and money into the Le Wagon Bootcamp.

I won’t lie, it's very very intense. And in Bali the camp runs in 8 weeks which means working on a couple of Saturdays. Nevertheless I can confidently say that this was one of the best things I have done in my life. I did not have a computer science background; and at the beginning it was difficult for me. However the one thing that ran throughout the bootcamp is that you never work alone. Whether it’s the Buddy system Le Wagon have in place or the amazing TA’s and teachers that were there to guide me through concepts that I had difficultly grasping, I always had help when I needed it.

Where I couldn’t have coded my way out of a paper bag before I’ve now already built a couple of projects.

I remember one of the TA’s saying the best thing about Le Wagon was it’s fantastic sense of community, and I can’t refute her. I visited Le Wagon in Melbourne whilst travelling and was invited to dinner and was shown around their study area. I’ve spoken to a few alumni’s and they’ve all had similar experiences. The vibe seems to be amazing throughout all Le Wagon locations and its network.

My suggestion if you’re pondering a change of career and want to jump start your coding expertise by attending a bootcamp; choose Le Wagon. I’ve yet to speak to anyone who’s finished and regretted it. Good luck!

• Maria Sanchez  User Photo
    Maria Sanchez • Electrical Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Long story short, Le Wagon rules.

Long story long, once upon a time, I received a course on programming. The course covered loops and conditional statements, and we were aided mainly by pen and paper. In the end, we were told: "Now you know how to program!". Though encouraging, this statement was false. It was the equivalent of saying: "I have taught you how to make bricks, now build me a house".
    Learning coding is like learning a language, it is difficult and tough but also extremely interesting and rewarding.
    As teaching methods go, Le Wagon nailed it! They have managed to make the learning of a very complex subject into a true pleasure. By dividing the subject into small lessons and adding interesting and challenging factors to each of them they "trick" their students into absorbing every little ounce of knowledge the can handle.
    The course is designed not so that they can teach you, but so that you may learn. Comprehensive lessons and an incredibly supportive staff lead you up the steps to finally and truthfully be able to say: "Now I know how to program!".
    Need proof? Throughout the course you will actually build increasingly complex programs and by the end you will have designed your very own fully functioning webpage. No more scribbles on paper for me…

Conclusion: if you are even remotely thinking about this, apply, you will not regret it.

• Freddie Scadding  User Photo
    Freddie Scadding • Junior Back End Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

With a background in Chemistry and then orchestral performance, coding didn't seem like the next logical step for me. It's something that I had always been interested in from afar, as something I might have enjoyed if I had started at a younger age, but perhaps I had missed the boat. At the same time, at 31 I wasn't sure if a total career change was the best idea for me, since it inevitably involves retraining and starting again at the bottom rung. My friends in the industry assured me it was definitely possible and that it's becoming a much more common route in, so I started to look at bootcamp courses. Le Wagon was overwhelmingly well reviewed, so I enrolled.

Look no further: Le Wagon will change your life.

Obviously from the great reviews, I had high expectations from the course. These were blown out of the water. Le Wagon has been the best educational experience of my life.  The course is intensive - it really is non-stop for 9 weeks - but you come out the other end as a well-rounded full-stack developer, ready for employment. This is the most important thing: the syllabus at Le Wagon is so well designed, you're not just churned out the other end knowing whatever topics were chosen by the founders 5 years ago, the course is regularly updated to reflect the most important relevant changes and language versions that are becoming more widely used. You really feel like you're ready to slot into a professional development team by the end.

The course caters for people of all aptitudes. For people taking to it quickly, there's supplementary work you can do to push yourself. For people finding it more challenging, there are teachers and teaching assistants absolutely everywhere, and they are there to help! There are also sessions organised for people who want to re-cover some old material to help them keep up. You're always paired up for your daily challenges, so it's also a great opportunity to learn from each other and figure things out between yourselves.

Apart from the fantastic teaching and learning experience, Le Wagon is an extremely sociable course. You're always paired up with different people every day so you'll quickly meet everyone on the course, and there are regular social events organised by the staff. It's an intensive course, so you'll make close friends super quickly - you're pretty much spending all day every day together!

In summary: I hadn't written a line of code before the start of this year. Coming out of Le Wagon I am starting a new job as a junior developer two weeks later, with good pay. Le Wagon makes this possible! It's the real deal. Viva Le Wagon!

• Julianne Joswiak  User Photo
    Julianne Joswiak • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Le Wagon was a great experience. It really piqued my interest in programming. I went on to do a conversion Master’s in Computing after the bootcamp, which I am almost done with now. This has given me a renewed appreciation for Le Wagon. At Le Wagon, they were able to teach us so much in such a short amount of time. Most important, they made it fun. The curriculum was really stimulating and the platform they have built around it looks amazing and delivers content in such an effective manner. Le Wagon is where I loved programming, and without it I probably would not even be considering a programming role today. It was also just a lot of fun! The challenges posed by the teachers were a lot of fun, and working with our classmates was great. The class grew really close, and we had many social events - following our long programming days (9-6). But I never felt like the days were long. I was at my most skilled and job-ready after completing Le Wagon. Le Wagon really equipped me to be a web developer. It is one of my favorite things I have ever done, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.