Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Avg Rating:4.99 ( 2088 reviews )

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 12,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

all (2088) reviews for Le Wagon →

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Stockholm, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Stockholm, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Stockholm, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Adele Soullier  User Photo
    Adele Soullier • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

The Wagon definitely deserves its high reputation, in many ways:

- The network of Wagon alumni community is very powerful + there are many possibilities to connect with the local tech ecosystem thanks to Le Wagon staff. In my case in Lyon, France I had the opportunity to attend many events and be introduced to many people thanks to Le Wagon driver. That helped a lot to find a job very quickly after the bootcamp

- Le Wagon currciculum is a proven method, tried and tested that enables any newbie to become a junior webdeveloper in 9 weeks. I don't come from this background and yet, I can't believe I managed to create 2 web products in less than 9 weeks. You don't learn how to code but ho to build web products which makes the difference in the workplace afterwards. I think this is why Le Wagon as a brand is well recognized by employers

- The overall ambiance in Lyon is fun and playful. Teachers are extremely knowledgeable and happy to share their knowledge, tips, best practice in a relaxed atmosphere. Teamwork is encouraged within the curriculum and beyond bootcamp hours with fun events and drinks

Overall I must say this was a life changing experience. I would definitely recommend it

• Le Wagon , Bali
    - 7/31/2019
    Daniele Deltodesco  User Photo
    Daniele Deltodesco • Student Verified via GitHub

My name is Daniele, and after a year of travelling Asia, I realised that I did not want to go back to my old job working in a restaurant. I wanted to be able to work from anywhere, and because of my long held interest in computing I decided I would learn to code. After completing some online courses, I realised that I was in need of increasing my pace of learning.

While I met some people who had gone to do a coding bootcamp. I started to do some research and came across Le Wagon. After researching where I could do the course, I seen that there was a new bootcamp in Bali.

After the first day of introductions and system setup, the course started at a fast pace, with lectures in the morning after which we were randomly paired with a coding partner. For the remainder of the day we would work on coding challenges with our partner and interfacing with the Le Wagon Kitt System. Not only was this a great way to tackle the challenges, but also a way to learn more about each other. As everybody got to know each other, it wasn’t long before we found our after-camp meetup spot, where we would discuss the days problems and successes, while sipping cold beers from the shop.

As we got into the final few weeks we pitched ideas for the final projects. I pitched a bot application that would be able to automatically make trades on a cryptocurrency exchange. My idea, Crypto-Balance, was chosen, after which the kitt system perfectly selected my teammates based on an algorithm.

Now that we were in teams our first project would be an AirBnb clone. This 1 week project allowed us to work out each others strengths and weaknesses and have some practice of the processes of working as a team on GitHub.

For the final 2 weeks we would work on the Crypto-Balance application, having to deliver a working MVP to be presented on demo-day. Our app had a lot of back-end which would have to work with the Binance API. We found this to be challenging as there were a lot of margins for error. However we were able to fine tune the code by demo day so that the MVP was successful.

All in all the bootcamp was a success for me. I made many new friends from across the world and I learned how to make full stack applications. I also have lifetime access to the brilliant Le Wagon Kitt system and the Le Wagon community chatrooms on Slack. I fully recommend the course for anyone who wants to jump start their skills in web development!

• Ph.D. Nhat Tai NGNUYEN  User Photo
    Ph.D. Nhat Tai NGNUYEN • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

PhD in NanoPhysics, worked as a project manager in a tech startup, I joined Le Wagon Lyon to improve my technical skills in web developing for new opportunities.

The way of learning is the thing I liked the most. The quality of the lessons, exercices and also the teachers were unbelievable. The organization of the batch was also very appreciated. Matthieu made us comfortable during all the training. The training met my expectations. Impressive way of learning and very nice community. I could easily recommend Le Wagon.

• Great experience
    - 7/30/2019
    Thibaud  User Photo
    Thibaud • Verified via LinkedIn

After an engineering school, working in a bank 2 years and a working holiday visa in New Zealand for a year. I decided to join Le Wagon to become developer.
    I had some basics from my school but I didn't really like the way it was taught. I also learnt some stuff on my own on Internet before but I didn't know how to join everything to make something global.

Le Wagon fit perfectly what I was looking for : a fullstack program in a short time.
    I really liked the format : most of the time spent on programming yourself.
    Moreover the team is really dynamic and there are many events organised, which enables to share experiences with many people from many different backgrounds.

The community is very strong and it keeps going after you ended it. I would definitly recommend it.

• Sandra  User Photo
    Sandra • Teacher assistant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had a very strong experience in the cultural field and yet I was often ignored by French recruiters. With that in mind, I wanted to learn to create things by myself with my own hands, so I told myself, why not learning to create web apps. After all, it would also allow me to keep running and developing cultural projects, while magically becoming super sexy in the eyes of recruiters.
    Le Wagon enabled me to value my previous skills, while pushing me to discover a new world, full of ruby-coloured magic. Most importantly, it is Le Wagon’s community that pushes each one of its members to surpass themselves and give their best to achieve their personal goals.

• Patricia Vila Luz  User Photo
    Patricia Vila Luz • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before the bootcamp, I studied in a school that didn't satisfy me due to the horrible environment in which it was inserted. When I joined the Le Wagon Lisbon, I didn't expect such a engaging environment, where all the staff makes you feel at home and makes you want to learn more every day.
    Looking back, it's amazing to compare the first day with the last (you go from not knowing how to make a simple line of code, to being prepared to build amazing web applications).
    Without a doubt an experience I recommend 100%! Not only do we go out prepared for the world of code, but we end with friends for life! I venture to say that it was one of the best experiences of my life.
    If you want to be happy programming, choose Le Wagon!

• Perfect choice
    - 7/19/2019
    Kristyna  User Photo
    Kristyna • Freelance • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After 12 years of gathering experience in Marketing for big multinational companies I have decided to make a career change and dive into the ocean of digital expertise. I knew that I want to become a web designer but the journey to get there starts with understanding the world of code.

I started searching the most efficient full-stack bootcamps around the world, I did not have any geographical limitation, I just knew I wanted to learn to code as fast as possible. After my research it became clear that Le Wagon was the right choice for me. With their extended network across the whole world you can choose any place in the world and join the community there if you want.

What I appreciated the most was the diversity among us, students. We were coming from all kinds of background : among my classmates, for example, there was a nurse as well as a carpenter and a finance analyst. You meet people like you willing to give their best to change their lives and this is something what helps you to keep the motivation and gives you energy to keep going even during those moments when you doubt yourself. If you keep going and each day you put an effort to keep the tempo, no matter your background, you will suceed to code at the end. Le Wagon bootcamp has its reputation well deserved as all aspects of your learning process are well thought-thru and you just need to trust the process. During those 9 weeks of coding you will experience ups and downs but your teachers are always there for you, they understand your struggle and do their best to make your experience worth it. I have nothing to complain about, I am very happy I made this choice to attend Le Wagon and would recommend it to everyone who wants to learn how to code. It is the most professional way how to make it happen.

• Yordano  User Photo
    Yordano • Freelance • Graduate Verified via GitHub

A super team with a amazing organization. The wagon Paris enabled me to acquire real notions in web programming (Html , Css , Java Script, Ruby on Rails). For beginners as well as those with programming skills. The entire team is there for support you and help you to achieve your goals, not only during the course but also afterwards. After two months in The Wagon I am able to create innovative websites and I can continue to learn other knowledge by myself. I recommend it entirely

• Jose Zea  User Photo
    Jose Zea • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

In 2019 I saw my grandfather died after long suffering from diabetes. To solve that problem we gathered a team of people to create the first automated tool to enable people to live free of chronic diseases, starting with diabetes and we call it Arkangel AI. We envisioned this solution to be like the Siri of Health, one that you could access it whenever you wanted it or wherever you were by learning from the data collected from existing sensors people had like smartphones. We crafted the business and developed a little Frankenstein using free cloud solutions and tutorials. To our surprise, our prototype exploded and getting more than 9,000 users from 22 countries in the first 2 months. Unfortunately, our founders came from business, medicine and design, so the prototype had many holes and did not perform properly. Additionally, the technical founders we interviewed did not want to bear the risk of leaving their jobs to work with us. We were blocked, so, we decided to bet all and hired a company to work on the app. That was one of the worst decisions we did because we needed to move fast and the contract did not allow for any of this. It was horrible, we had a product 3 months behind and we didn’t know how to update it. Our best solution was that one of the founders learned to code, and after getting the support from my team I took the chance.

I interviewed at le wagon 6 days before the batch and finished the prep work in one weekend (not recommended). The experience was remarkable and intense at the same time. I learned how to bring ideas to life, I learned the mechanics and how to talk about software. As an entrepreneur, you think software dev is easy, but it is not, you need to learn to think like one and that is really hard to do on your own. One thing you need to understand is that it requires years to become a ninja dev. and you need to learn more stuff after the Bootcamp, it's impossible to get everything in 2 months. That being said, Le Wagon does an amazing job in cutting the boring stuff to give you only tools you need to build web-apps, and that’s exactly what I wanted. At the end, we built an MVP of Arkangel with an awesome team -Gustaf, Joe and Thomas- and today we have raised $69,000 in non-equity funding and at the end of the year, we will be raising a pre-seed of $350.000 to grow our customer base. I highly recommend this program and if you want to learn more about my experience, contact me (you can watch our demo at Le Wagon Montreal website by searching Arkangel).

• Antoine  User Photo
    Antoine • developer fullstack • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before le wagon I worked as an engineer and I taught mathematics in high school.
    I began coding in ruby because I wanted to create a website.
    This is after 2 months of self learning coding that I joined le wagon. It was a really nice experience. I learned good practices. It gave me the tools, and confidence of what I can do. I met a lot of amazing people among the students and the business network.
    After two weeks i was working as a developer fullstack in Doctolib!

• Amazing bootcamp
    - 7/17/2019
    Kim  User Photo
    Kim • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Le Wagon, I spent 3 years as a business developer in a tech startup. I was so frustrated to not understand the tech team, and kind of shocked about the lack of communication between these two key teams. So I decided to integrate the bootcamp thanks to many good reviews of former “wagoners”.

I definitely recommend it. I was so impressed about the quality of the content and of the team! I was not really the most skilled student, but the teaching skills of the teachers is so strong that I now know how to build a website from scratch (the back-end, the database architecture and the design) as well as notions of product management.

Last but not least, I feel like Le wagon never ends, thanks to the strong community you join!

Thanks again for this amazing experience!

• Game changer
    - 7/17/2019
    Simon Abehsera  User Photo
    Simon Abehsera • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Le Wagon is so far the best choice I've made. Before this amazing bootcamp, I was part of the investment team of a deep tech VC. I was very frustrated to do not clearly understand many technologies, like software or developer-related tech. During these intensive but incredible 9 weeks, I learnt how to build a website from scratch (the back-end, the database architecture and the design) as well as few important notions of product management. The program is perfectly structured, allowing you to meet a lot of people from diverse backgrounds.

It will now allow me to apply to tech-oriented companies as a developer or even a product manager

Trust the process! I strongly recommend it.