Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    Start Date January 5, 2020
    LocationMadrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Tuition PlansPayment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Prep WorkRuby track on CodeCademy
    January 20, 2020 - Bali
    April 13, 2020 - Bali
    February 10, 2020 - Shanghai

• Sou Ebina • Graduate

Before I started the wagon, I was a marketing manager of IT company in Japan. After few years of working on projects with startups and developers, I felt the need to grow my technical skills and thought a bootcamp of a few months would be perfect. I decided to join Le Wagon because it is the best bootcamp in Japan and, luckily, also one of the best in the world. Plus, I had collected nothing but very positive feedback about this training from my friends / network.

These 9 weeks of intense coding were probably some of the most enriching weeks of my life. The quality of the teachers, the real learning challenge set by the day to day pace, the new connections with really cool and interesting people, the Yoga classes... I truly recommend this bootcamp.

What was very interesting and useful for me is:

1. Ive got to know more about Developer and entrepreneurial culture through great teachers and assistants
    2. Ive got to know more about importance of Digital experience by designed, implemented and shipped to production a clone of Airbnb
    3. Ive got to know latest web development techniques and Digital trends through great materials
    4. Ive got to know what is product Management and how to do it by making Rails prototype

Im now looking for a new role which would engage more with Developers and startups. I think I can say this bootcamp enabled me to build an interesting profile, both business and technical.

Thanks again to Le Wagon Tokyo! I still feel Meguro is my hometown!

• Sarah • UX Designer

A few years ago, as I was working as a UX Design Lead for a startup in Boston, I grew more and more curious about coding. I wanted to be able to build what I created, to get the technical side too.
    I checked several online courses, onsite workshops & even attended some evening classes but in the end, it always felt like I was standing too close to the wall to see the big picture. All these small chunks of HTML, CSS, JS I learned about were fun to play with, but how would I go from there to building an actual app? What were the steps, how did the interactions between the languages work, what should I use for which situation, where should I host my code... ? The gap was too big, I needed guidance and motivation.

I flew back to Paris to attend Le Wagon’s bootcamp, and I got exactly what I came for. Great teachers helped me to connect all the dots, while my fellow classmates made these 9 weeks truly fun and happy. Every day would bring new knowledge and a better understanding of the whole thing. As hard as it was, by the end we all got to code from scratch products that we were proud of. We earned valuable skills, and we made great friends. What more could you ask for?

I would recommend le Wagon to anyone who’s truly curious about code and eager to dive into a new life experience. Trust me, you won’t regret it !

• Jerome Borenstejn • CTO • Graduate

Le Wagon's teaching program is incredibly effective. I didn't know how to write a single line of code and after only 9 weeks I was CTO of my own startup (www.roadstr.fr) and was able to develop a complex marketplace by myself.

The teachers are very competent and know how to lead you from ignorance to independance.

Everyone who is serious about web entrepreneurship should take this class.

• What a journey!
    - 10/2/2017
    Charles Cazals • Graduate

Le Wagon Lisbon was a fantastic experience for me! I had done an Economics BSc in London and was about to enter a Masters in Business, and basically had very little coding knowledge when I took the course.
    The structure of the bootcamp is perfectly thought of so that you learn the most in the 9 weeks you are there.
    The teachers, the students and the spirit of Le Wagon make the whole experience extremely enjoyable, and the amount you learn in only two months is spectacular! Motivated students would be able to apply for junior developer roles and see a whole new job industry opening its doors to them, which is really exciting!
    I unreservedly recommend the bootcamp to anyone feeling remotely tempted! It's stimulating and fun, let alone useful for any professional project you may have!

Charles Cazals, Lisbon Batch 86

• A great decision
    - 9/30/2017
    Milan • Student
    I took part of batch #77 in Montreal during the summer 2017. With a background in Neurosciences, I had been somewhat disappointed by the field of research, notably its lack of autonomy and freedom. I felt like I needed to make a career change and always had an attraction for coding and technology in general. Doing Le Wagon was a fantastic decision as I managed to find a junior front end developer position even before the end of my training.

Those two months have probably been my best experience in terms of education. I met great people coming from every corner of the world and with very different backgrounds, but all focused on a common goal of learning to code. The teaching was excellent and the program in itself targets the right skills that you will need to start a career in tech. Today, one of the technologies I use in my job is different than the ones I've learnt at Le Wagon but the training gave me everything I need to learn new skills quickly and efficiently. To be honest, it had not been an easy decision to take to make such an abrupt career change but I am extremely satisfied that I took it.

• Le Wagon Paris
    - 9/28/2017
    Romain • Graduate

Let me share my awesome experience at Le Wagon and the skills I learnt there!

Last year, after I graduated from a business school and after a first short-term experience in product marketing, I felt that I did not know where to look for my next challenge. The only thing I was sure about, was that I wanted to work in tech but I needed a good grasp of technology, which for a business graduate was not an easy task!

I found Le Wagon online and I enrolled, confident that I was making a step towards my goal but unsure about what I was going to actually find there. Honestly, if I had only got a good technology varnish I would have been happy at the time… Instead, in 9 amazing weeks I learnt to code web apps, not small static websites, I mean actual Ruby on Rails apps!

Learning such skills in so little time shows how well the curriculum and teachers are prepared. During 9 weeks, you work with a different buddy every day until you have finished the core course. You begin with ruby, before moving into SQL, front end and Rails. Once the core curriculum is over, you team up by groups of 4 to deliver your final project. This method is super effective because collaboration is at the center of the learning experience, you have to adapt to different thinking patterns and profiles to succeed and learn. Plus, it is an incredible community, fun, caring and able to help you debug anything even once you’re no longer a student!

And in case you were wondering… I found a job, a permanent position at PayPal! So yeah, pretty straight forward, join Le Wagon, it will do you good!

• Thomas Chekaiban • Co-founder @ Kuma Studio • Applicant

Since I turned 19, I have been working on several entrepreneurial projects from which I was able to gain insights into technology. These practical experiences, coupled with business theoretical knowledge, drove me to acquire the skill sets required to get an MVP up and running. Testing has become a primordial element of all my professional endeavours and joining Le Wagon FullStack program thus came across as a natural addition to my background.

In fact, learning broad coding concepts had tremendous effects on my understanding of prototyping. I am now able to replicate what I have learned during our courses in order to handle other coding languages that I may need. Tackling coding hands-on through exercices (as if it was a 2-month workshop) is also particularly effective in teaching us the rudiments of the developper’s daily work. Moreover, the network built over this short period of time remains diverse and resourceful, which confirms the quality of the program.

Today, I work at Kuma Studio: a software design studio I co-founded (it’s based in Paris). We create digital product interfaces and offer UX advice.

• Best bootcamp ever
    - 9/26/2017
    Brieuc • Operation Manager • Graduate

I discovered Le Wagon during my studies in business school, looking for tools and knowledge to bootstrap a startup. I’ve always been a bit nerdy but never learned anything about coding. Still, I had plenty of ideas and no way to make them true, that’s why I decided to enroll at Le Wagon.

I started Le Wagon in Paris after graduating, with a precise idea of what I wanted to create and to learn. I was not disappointed because I learned all of it and so much more. Not only did it allow me to make my ideas come alive, but it also made me realise I could have a deep understanding of extensive web applications, which led me to new and bigger ideas ! I met a lot of incredible people in the 43th batch, coming from various backgrounds and having different perceptions and insights about products, user experience or business models. I had the feeling of gaining more skills and knowledge in 3 months than I did the last 3 years.

After Le Wagon, I did a handful of missions of web development as a freelance, then I started at AB Tasty, a french SaaS company as operations manager. I still code everyday, whether for my job or for my own side projects. It gives me a freedom and an agility I would never have imagined before this.

• Ameer • Graduate

LeWagon Batch #86 - Lisbon Summer 2017

I’m an ex-strategy consultant and executive in the telecom industry on a sabbatical break from work. In my work experience I have regularly dabbled with different kinds of coding and with each experience it validated the hypothesis that coding can be a multiplier in one’s productivity. My goals for the course were to reinforce what I already knew (first few weeks) and add on with new skills to create an MVP end-to-end (rest of the course).

First, the course runners “Drivers” in Lisbon are very good. Shannon is a superstar. With a lot of positive energy, she gave LeWagon a real sense of community. From the first conf. call to the final goodbyes, Shannon brought a certain thoughtfulness, competency and passion to the LeWagon Lisbon experience. Head instructor Carlos is an expert in some areas but also a true all rounder, he knows all the key areas to a sufficient level to teach any class in this syllabus. Further, he isn't afraid to say "I don't know" if he doesn't know the answer and roll up his sleeves along with us in searching for the answer. A very strong quality. Carlos was invaluable, especially in the final weeks. He showed a real dedication to the cohort projects’ success.

Second, the course is well structured and the material is excellent. LeWagon must balance between being accessible to people with no coding knowledge and also people with CS backgrounds that want to get into web development. Not easy. They manage this brilliantly by gearing the course toward the former and handle the latter scenario with many advanced, challenging optional exercises. The teachers are always monitoring your progress throughout the day through their student dashboard and are ready to direct you further if you complete the optionals.

Going into it I wasn't sure what to expect. After all is said and done I am really glad I did the program. It reinforced what I already new, taught me countless new things and allowed me and the team we formed to develop something that was technically challenging for us and something that we are now proud of (briefcases.io). I think I underestimated what could be done in 9 days before the course. Very happy with the course on the whole. I would recommend LeWagon Lisbon wholeheartedly and unconditionally.

• Pierre Hersant • Web developper • Student

Le Wagon was an oustanding experience; I basically went from being a bartender to being a full-stack developper.

The way they teach is incredibly efficient. I was surprised at how quickly one can learn something when the explaining is done right !

I wrote a blog article explaining my background : https://medium.com/@HersantPierre/one-year-of-web-development-after-a-bootcamp-c872b62d0faa

• Guv • Graduate

Having spent 8 years in international education, I felt I was ready for a change. All I knew is that I wanted to either be self employed or work for a start up. So learning to code seemed like a good way to go.

I chose to do Le Wagon’s bootcamp in London, and exactly as their marketing suggests - It changed my life. Before starting this course I had not written a single line of code. Since finishing, I have built applications and websites for a number of clients and now decided to take on a full time position as a Back End Engineer at a very promising and well funded start up.

The curriculum is broad, and takes you from learning the basics of Ruby all the way through to shipping your own MVP. The field of web development is vast and ever changing, and the most important thing Le Wagon’s course structure gives you is the ability to efficiently and effectively continue learning.

Along with all of this, there is a very special culture at Le Wagon and it creates an exceptional and unique learning environment.

• Le Wagon Paris
    - 9/5/2017
    Hadrien de Caumont

After some struggle with my studies and a one year trip in Australia, I wanted to start my own business in the digital industry but didn’t know where to start. I had an idea but not the skills to fulfill it, and I’ve realized that developers are very expansive and very hard to communicate with when you are not in the game. Then I’ve discovered Le Wagon. In 2 months i’ve learned  how to build  websites: OOP programming, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and much more. Le Wagon gave me a better understanding of the digital industry. The teaching methods are amazing, we have access to a web app that provide all the courses and exercises so we can work 24/7 if we want to. Working days are divided in three parts: theory course in the morning with great teachers, exercises in the afternoon and a good cold beer all together at the end. Finally the most important thing that Le Wagon taught me is learning how to learn.  I am now teaching myself Swift, a programming language for IOS app, in order to build my own product.

• Albert Montolio • Mechanical Engineer • Graduate

Change your life: learn to code.
    Le Wagon brings technical skills to creative people.

My name is Albert Montolio, spaniard, 30 years old, passionate of sports. That was an easy introduction. Actually I’d like to present myself as a person who likes to wake up early. Of course! There are so many beautiful things to do during the day. Now after LeWagon, even more.

A very short story about me: I studied mechanical engineering in Barcelona and I wound up working in Munich for a big automotive company. I liked a lot my job, it was in a research department, with cutting-edge technology. A dream-job. But after some years, the initial magic was fading away. Too easy, always the same, not challenging, who knows.

I was in a point in my life, where I was spending a lot of time talking about new technologies, apps, personal projects etc. The most common phrases at that time were: “ I have this idea, but I can not code”, “I don’t know any programmer”, “ I have an idea that I would love to do but I don’t have the time”, “I’ve tried to learn PHP on my own, but i’m getting stack and frustrated”, “it would be awesome to…”, etc. etc. etc. sounds familiar?

After talking, talking and talking, one day I decided to do what I really love. I was tired of not doing something. I decided to get into action. I decided to give me the skill of coding. Why? Because I want to create. I want to help people. I want to improve the world. I don’t care how and I don’t care if I succeed. I just want to do it.

At the beginning, coding was just a game of rules, given by the LeWagon teachers. If you write “redirect_to” and you pass the appropriate instance, the controller will send you to the appropriate view of your MVC. Ok. Got it. But following the rules was not the point of the game of coding. Behind these apparently insignificantly boring rules, the power of creating something marvelous was hidden. These lines of code, put it together in a harmonic way, could turn out into a real product that can help other people. That was amazing.

After the course, I am coding for my company web-based software, automating processes and making the day easier and nicer to a lot of employees. 10 fingers, 1 brain, a lot of passion and a lot of imagination. But that’s not even the best.

Side-projects allow you to build what you’ve been dreaming your whole life. There are no excuses anymore. If you think it, if you want it. You code it. Just type and let it flow.

Last but not least, I can not end this personal summary without some words for the students and the teachers. Students with a lot of ideas, highly motivated. You go for a lunch with them, you come back to classes, and you are a wiser man. Regarding the teachers, they are not only very well prepared. The human level is out of charts.

Everything that I wrote, are just words. Maybe exaggerated. Maybe distorted. Who cares, now we are coders, and we don’t need to talk about what we did or what we want to do.

We code it. Period.

Albert

Follow me in www.github.com/albertmontolio

• François Blanc • Web Developer • Graduate

When I heard about Le Wagon Lyon I had been coding for a few months on basic iOS apps. Coding was almost a random choice at first. I needed to learn something new and a friend of mine offered me to teach how to code. At some point I got really bored with my former job and more and more interested in coding. I decided to quit. But I wasn’t ready to apply for a job as a developer and that’s when Le Wagon started the bootcamp in Lyon.

I was looking for a quick and intense training that would hopefully allow me to find a job in a start-up as a developer. I have been immediately attracted to Le Wagon bootcamp when I read about it on the website. As soon as I got on the phone with Etienne, one of the drivers in Lyon, I knew this was a perfect fit for me. I couldn’t wait to begin.

It’s been 9 weeks really motivating to say the least. Every day I was excited about getting to work on the exercises, and it was sometime hard to get off the computer to get a lunch. In the last two weeks, we developed ‘We Dress Fair’ a platform to find in one click clothes that fit your ethic. It was really stimulating to learn how to work with a team of developers and how to stay organized to get the best project possible out of us.

A few weeks after Le Wagon, I found a job in Optimiz.me as a Full-Stack Web Developer surrounded by a great team. I am learning NodeJS. It has been hard at the beginning but the bootcamp gave me the knowledge and the mindset necessaries to get started quickly. I am learning new things and I get better everyday. I finally wake up every morning happy to go to work.

• Le Wagon Lyon
    - 8/22/2017
    Laurène Daccache • Junior Developer • Graduate

After years studying marketing and e-commerce, I did one last internship. It made me notice the gap that too often exists between marketing and IT departments, even if they're inter-dependent. This professional experience decided me to learn how to code. At first, I just wanted to understand how it worked. But it motivated me to the point of joining Le Wagon batch #52 in Lyon, not without some pressure as I was total novice!

Best decision ever. I loved the 9-intensive weeks at Le Wagon, I learnt more there than in my entire Bachelor thanks to lovely and competent teachers Nicolas, Cecile, and obviously Kevin, and the drivers Mathieu and Etienne. Coding is a philosophy with principles and advantages: honesty, productivity, team spirit. Coding's also an eternal headache, but it keeps you excited and always more motivated to build great products!

Spending 9 weeks with the 13 incredible people of my batch was amazing, and I found a job thanks to one of our guest teacher in the month following the bootcamp! I work now at Meal Canteen as a fullstack web developer in Ruby on Rails, along with Baptiste Perrin (also from batch #52).

Meal Canteen is a great startup based in Saint-Etienne fighting against food waste where we're both lucky enough to work with seniors developers there and learn new things everyday. I would never been here without my experience at Le Wagon in Lyon!

• Nelly Duclos • Web Developer

After short studies (level A in sales and marketing), I worked for a couple of years in call centers (health insurances, Pôle Emploi…) and as an operator-receptionist. But that was not for me. I gave up everything and started thinking about a new life. It's never too late to change your carrier, proof is I just turned 36!

I wanted to become a web developer. Well, I had this in mind for some time but I didn't dare to really do it, and I didn't know how to start… I first took online courses on HTML and CSS, I also tried another bootcamp but I wasn't satisfied and didn't feel strong enough afterwards.

As someone who never gives up and keep trying until I succeed, I applied to Le Wagon and joined the batch #52 in Lyon in January 2017. I got convinced by alumni reviews and already had a glimpse of their great teaching skills with Sébastien and Boris videos on Youtube.

I now believe it was one of the best decisions I made in my life, and it was worth all the sacrifices during the 9 weeks. Kevin (the lead teacher), Etienne & Mathieu (the drivers) and everyone was wonderful, the courses & materiel were very qualitative. Everything was just better than I expected!

During batch #52, our drivers organised us some interesting talks with recruitment agencies, developers, entrepreneurs every week. It was very helpful for my job hunting!

Every batch ends up with 3 weeks dedicated to projets. We work in teams on one Airbnb-like project for a week and on OUR own final projects for two weeks. My mates and I have built 'Easy Trip', a platform to help backpackers create trips together. We had a great experience together thanks to the great good mindset of each team member! And when the batch ended, we all gathered at my place for a week to keep on pushing the project further and learn new skills!

And the intensive work during and after the bootcamp has now paid! I'm about to start my very first job (and permanent contract) as a Ruby on Rails fullstack web-developer at Keycoopt, a startup promoting cooptation as the best way to quickly find the right candidate for a job! I can say truly Le Wagon changed my life, I finally feel confident and would recommend it to anyone.

• Jay • Ruby Developer • Applicant

Before joining Le Wagon, I have been working as a mechanical engineer for more than 5 years and have accumulated abundant experience in the industry. However, I have always harbored great zest for programing and software engineering. So for me, the hardest part about learning to code from scratch is whether I’m willing to give up everything I’ve built up for myself in my previous field to embrace something completely new and challenging.

It wasn’t an easy decision to make. To start with, I was uncertain about my potential performance in coding due to my limited understanding of IT industry. And consulting the internet and reading online answers only made it more confusing for me, as those are all other people’s experience and opinions and each person varies in terms of ability. Age was my other concern since compared to other students I’m considered a late beginner. Extra effort is a must in order to bridge the gap between me and those who started in college. But in the end, I followed my heart to pursue what I’m really interested in- coding, and everything else matters less.

I didn’t hesitate at all to choose Le Wagon because based on my research, it is probably the best coding bootcamp available in China. My later satisfying experience in every aspect proved me right. Mentors here are experts with rich industrial experience, but except for the professional knowledge they delivered, the skill that we gained in learning new things is even more precious. I enjoyed very much the company and help of other fellow students as well. Every day was quite fulfilling when we immerse ourselves in numerous practices for better application of the theoretical knowledge.

We formed a team of 4 during the final 2 weeks to work on projects and I was in charge of the back-end development. Our team delivered an awesome social app in form of mini program since mobile app attracts more traffic nowadays compared to traditional websites. It was a great challenge but being able to overcome difficulties as a team and build up our own app is a fantastic feeling!

I didn't start job searching immediately after the camp but instead continued to strengthen all the skills I learned with the help from our mentors. Most of the camp graduates would choose to learn something new but for me reviewing has greater significance since it enables me to form a more comprehensive and productive knowledge framework. I feel very lucky to have received an offer from ALO7 to become a junior Ruby engineer 3 weeks after leaving Le Wagon. Despite many challenges ahead, It’s a great start!

Looking back at the 2 months spent at Le Wagon, coding apart, the strong bonding I harvested with mentors and students is to cherish for a lifetime. Hope Le Wagon will continue to do a great job in leading more people into the wonderland of coding!

参加Le Wagon之前我是一个有着多年工作经验的机械工程师,我在我工作的领域已经有了较丰富的经验。但是我一直对编程和软件工程怀有很大的兴趣,所以对于我来说学习编程最大的困难在于你是否可以放弃以前其它领域的相关经验,来学习一个完全新的事情。

做出这个决定对我来说其实并没有那么容易. 首先由于对这个领域并不是很了解,我不确定自己是否能够在这一领域做的很出色。 有的时候光看网络上的相关提问反尔会使自己越来越迷惑,因为那些都是别人的想法,而每个人的能力都是不一样的。 其次我最担心的是我的年龄, 因为相较于其它的学习者,我显然已经晚起步了好多年,大部分的编程人员从大学时期就已经开始学习编程, 而我显然需要付出更多的努力来缩小这些差距。 但是最后我选择听从我内心的想法, 做自己感兴趣的东西,其它的都是次要的。

选择Le Wagon对我来说其实并没有那么困难,因为这或许是在中国能选择的最好的编程训练营了。而事实也证明了它并没有辜负我的选择,每一个环节做的都很棒。首先导师们都是有着丰富的行业经验的专家, 这一点很重要,他们不光能教授专业的知识,更重要的是教授如何学习新东西的能力及技巧。 同时我们的每一个学员都很棒,大家都非常擅于学习并且互相帮助。 我们每天都会做大量的练习来帮助我们掌握当天教授的知识,这让我们很容易沉浸其中, 每一天都过得非常的充实。

最后的两周是我们完成最终作品的时间, 我们是一个四人的小组,而我主要负责后端的工作。我们选择制作一个社交应用,并且是以微信小程序的形式来呈现, 这让我们感觉很酷, 因为相比较传统的网站, 如今手机端的应用显然更加的受欢迎, 而我们通过两个月的学习可以亲手制作一个自己的手机应用, 这种成就感真的是太棒了。 虽然制做应用的过程充満了挑战, 但大家都异常的努力,一起克服着每一个困难, 我为我们每一个都感到骄傲!

训练营结束后, 我并没有立即去寻找合适的工作, 而是在导师的指导下继续强化之前所学到的东西。 大部分的人在训练营结束后可能会选择学习一些新的知识,  但对于我来说回过头去复习之前所学到的知识却是非常重要的,这一过程帮助我梳理了之前不太明白的知识, 也强化了整个编程的基础知识, 可以说对于之前的所学有了一个全新的理解。 幸运的是,在训练营结束后的第三周, 我得到爱乐奇(ALO7)的工作offer 成为了一名初级的Ruby工程师。 虽然还有很多的挑战等待着我, 但这却也是一个不错的开始!

回首我们这两个月的训练营时光, 除了收获到的知识以外, 更重要的是收获到了学员和导师之间的友情, 这对我来说是弥足珍贵的, 希望这份友谊可以永远的保持下去。 真心希望Le Wagon可以越办越好, 可以让更多的人进入编程的世界, 并从中受益!

• Arbi Velaj • Graduate

My name is Arbi Velaj, I am an economics graduate and I did my masters at Bocconi University, in Milan. During my academic path I slowly started to realize that what I was doing was not fitting my intellectual needs, so I began to look for something different.

At first, I was considering the idea of doing a bachelor in computer science, but then I heard about Le Wagon in Barcelona. I worked to save enough for the course fee and then applied for the batch, and I managed to get through the selection process. I had very high expectations, and I am very glad to say that what I got exceeded those expectations.

In two full-immersion months you can learn not only to code, but also to think as a developer. Le Wagon gives you all the tools and skills necessary to begin learning independently everything related to programming, and its approach prepares you for the challenges of learning in a very dynamic environment.

Eventually, one of the aspects that unexpectedly surprised me the most was the final project: during the last two weeks of the bootcamp you start a group project with which you will make your idea become reality. It is incredible that in two months you become able to create something valuable and to experience the start up environment and journey from the very beginning!

• How To Have Fun
    - 8/2/2017
    Hwei Tan • Graduate

Le Wagon's 9-Week Web Development Bootcamp was the most fun I've ever had learning anything ever. After 9 weeks, I can call myself a fullstack developer with knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, SQL, ActiveRecord, GitHub, Heroku etc etc. If you don't know what any of these words mean, neither did I when I first started the course! And certainly during the first two weeks, it seemed like I wouldn't ever know what they meant but through super capable teachers and teaching assistants, through trusting the constantly improving syllabus and the exercises and most importantly, through believing in yourself, there will come a day during this course when it all starts to make sense!

And that's when the fun will start! For me, after that point, I couldn't wait for the lectures to finish so I could actually start coding (#nerdalert). I couldn't wait to raise more tickets (equivalent of raising your hand) to just absorb as much as I could from the teachers/TAs. When we got to project week, our group was just chill party vibes and we maked dis - www.frida.studio.

The best part about this whole thing is that even after the bootcamp is over, after you've become fullstack and after you've made permanent friendships, you will have the support of the Le Wagon global community (consisting of teachers and alumni) willing to help you with any issues you run into. I'd say that's a good investment!

• Mathieu C. • Co founder • Graduate

Le Wagon, Paris

I already had basic programming skills but wanted to go a step further and learn product-oriented and startup-pragmatic coding !

A few months after my bootcamp's end, I have built my product MVP and am confident in my skills to further develop the product with the junior dev team we are hiring.

I thank Le Wagon for that. Not only for the quality of the academic training but for everything that is around it and really makes the difference:
    - The project / startup oriented mindset
    - The dedicated and fun team
    - The meetups
    - The online resources (available even after the bootcamp and very useful)

In addition to that, the community is awesome and supportive. For instance, when I'm struggling on some technical choices, a message on the slack "help channel" always receives expert and constructive answers.

Le Wagon is clearly among the best training experiences I had. I totally recommend this training:
    - for entrepreneurs who want to learn to understand and talk to their dev team
    - or for freelancers / entrepreneurs who want to develop strong full-stack skills

• Alex • Student

After almost 3,5 years as a partner in a fast-growing startup, it was time for me to challenge myself again and to start a new entrepreneurial project.
    To make the transition, I wanted to take time to learn new things and code has been an evidence. I choose LeWagon, 9 intense weeks to transform you in a full stack developer, and on my side open my mind to a totally new subject I really took pleasure to learn.
    Online courses are clear and the Parisian staff is just amazing.
    I totally recommend this training for entrepreneurs who want to learn how to understand and talk to their dev team!

• Cyrielle • Student • Graduate

I have a strong interest in entrepreneurship and innovation. After 4 years in a business school, I took a gap year and left for NYC, where I interned for a startup, and then for a business angel. But this year couldn't have ended better than with Le Wagon.

The program is really intense; I spent 9 weeks thinking and dreaming of code… and I can say that I am not the only one. Days are well structured, as we start with the lesson of the day, and then we work in pairs (different every day) on exercises related to the lesson.  At the end of the day, we come back to class to do a recap.
    We learnt a few different languages. If you have difficulties to understand something, teachers are here to help. If you are faster than others, this is the same. The program adapts to you, and not the other way around.

The people I've met have different interests and come from different industries. However, we all share this passion for innovation and desire to build amazing things, which makes Le Wagon's community awesome.

I would recommend Le Wagon to anybody passionate about entrepreneurship and… willing to work hard and play hard!

• Again !
    - 8/1/2017
    Gabriel • COO • Graduate

I have been part of TheWagon Batch#70. Before that, I was a growth hacker in a parisian accelerator and I wanted to be able to work on side projects on my own. After two months that seemed two days, I am now launching a startup with a friend I met there.

One may judge the quality of this bootcamp as per the complete set of skills the alumni show afterwards. However, there is no words fair enough to qualify the benevolence of the team, the excellence of the platform and the talent of the people you are likely to meet there.

• Moufid Jaber • Graduate

I was a student in batch #48 at Le Wagon in Paris. Before Le Wagon, I had studied finance, international relations and Islamic studies (quite a mix, I know) and worked as a political researcher, and as a news producer in a international news channel.

I joined Le Wagon because I wanted to set up my own news-related website. I attended the bootcamp while studying towards a master's degree on the side, which I don't recommend, because Le Wagon will need your full attention, and missing even one day in an intensive coding bootcamp can set you back quite much (I ended missing a few days, because of family circumstances, because I got sick, and also because I had to study for my exams).

There, in the last three weeks, three of my classmates and I built a service that helps people in need to find soup kitchens and free meals near them using simple text messaging. After the bootcamp, we are still working on the website and have transformed it into an non-profit association.

Le Wagon was an intense experience, one of the best in my life. And it wasn't easy: frustrating at first, but rewarding at the end. And the key is not to give up. Besides learning how to code, I made some really good friends, and I also had the pleasure to meet some great people amongst the teachers, teachers' assistants and staff.

I highly recommend Le Wagon to anyone who wants to learn code.

• Mendy Dihars • Developper Web Ruby on Rails • Student

My name is Mendy and I was part of Le Wagon's batch#67 in Bordeaux which ended in June 2017. For a long time, I have searched what I wanted to do with my life. I did some learning at university in psychology and dramatic arts, but college was not for me. Then one day, I found Le Wagon Bootcamp.
    Being comfortables with computers ever since I was a child and being already proficient in HTML/CSS languages. I tempted my fate after many searches about it.

And I fall in love with coding, Ruby, Rails, Javascript, all ! Now, I know what I want to do with my life, Web Developper. Wagon's pedagogy played a big part in my experience. The staff and my batch were incredible too, humanly rewarding. It was 10h/day during two months and I didn't see it pass. Each lesson was exciting and it's the guy who doesn't like school who write that. That was an amazing oportunity and I'm glad I took it.

Two months later, I've new skills, more than I thought and although I still have a lot to learn, I can create a website, from scratch.

An unforgettable experience.