Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Laurent Barbezieux  User Photo
    Laurent Barbezieux • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    After 8 years working experience in strategy consulting and a business school background, I decided to attend Le Wagon web-development bootcamp to start my own software business.
    Several friends strongly recommended Le Wagon, and I must say the curriculum is amazing:
    - great teachers, with a super responsive ticket system to get 1:1 coaching when needed: you just wait max a couple of minute to have a teacher help you debug and explain what's going on in your code
    - great classes, to learn all the basics to build a products and learn on your own afterwards. You learn "by doing", with lots of practical tips (scraping, API, etc.) and all the "basics" for github, HTML/CSS, Ruby, Javascript
    - fantastic online tools to progress at your own pace, access UI libraries, additional classes, etc.
    - lot of events: keynotes from entrepreneurs, meet-up with alumni in different positions (freelance, product manager, dev, entrepreneurs...), and afterworks of course!
    - great community & alumni network

If you're looking for an intensive, 2-month coding bootcamp to learn web-development and how to build an online product, Le Wagon is an excellent choice!
  • Just Amazing !
    - 5/22/2020
    Thomas  User Photo
    Thomas • Verified via LinkedIn
    Well, where to start ?

I came with a finance background. Never seen a line of code in my entire life or nothing related to code.

Course are really really really well structured.
    Every morning, you have 1h30 of theory. You can ask all your question, stuff you don't understand. Teachers always have an answer or a way to direct you.
    And for the rest of the day, you do practical exercices to understand all concepts you juste learn in the morning. If you do not understand something ? Easy, you ask (via ticket) to a Teacher Assistant !
    The thing that i a really liked : besides all the knowledge about WebDev that they teach you, you learn Curiosity.

But le Wagon it's not only juste a course about WebDev.
    You also join a community, and that's : It's so powerfull !

Just DO IT !

• Alex Huyn  User Photo
    Alex Huyn • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Although I had received excellent feedbacks on the training, the experience far surpassed my expectations. The way of teaching is very effective and it really gives you the foundations to become a developer , as well as the desire to become one. Above all, the team is particularly dedicated to its mission, and you can really feel it everyday !
    Personally, I finished the training with a company project and a co-founder, and a will to code for real. A game changer !
  • Sam Moore  User Photo
    Sam Moore • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently completed the first part time bootcamp at Le Wagon Tokyo. Before starting the course I had some coding experience from university but had forgotten most of it over the years.
    And after working as an English instructor for a couple of years, I felt the need for a career change, so I decided to join the bootcamp.
    At first I considered doing the full time course but couldn’t afford to take 9 weeks off work so decided to join the part time course. This course allowed me to work full time during the day, and then study at night and on the weekend.
    During the course we were helped by a great team of teachers. All of them were very knowledgeable and were always willing to help if ever we got stuck, even outside of class hours.
    As far as the course itself goes, I can honestly say I learnt more practical coding and teamwork skills in the bootcamp than I did during my full degree.
    Each day we slowly built on the knowledge learnt the day before, and by the end of it we were all able to make fully functioning web apps better than we could have imagined when we first started.
    I would highly recommend Le Wagon to anyone who wants a career change, or just wants to learn a new practical life skill.
  • Ryan  User Photo
    Ryan • Analytics and Automation Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Prior to my attendance at the Bali Le Wagon Bootcamp I worked in specialised commercial roles which included data analysis and strategy development in Australia. I was already on a good salary, but I wanted to challenge myself even further - so I did not renew my job contract and decided to apply for a coding bootcamp. A friend of mine had already done the research for me and told me how I could lower my fixed living costs while also attending a reputable coding bootcamp. This was Le Wagon in Bali – A perfect place to recharge between 10-12 hour days filled with intense coding and learning new concepts.

I would often start my day with a coffee to get me fired up for the morning lecture. Typically, I asked the most questions during the lecture (which no one seemed to mind) as I was trying to absorb as much as possible. We would then break out into pairs and complete coding challenges with the option of putting in a ticket to get help from the lecturers.

The lecturers were extremely passionate about coding and were willing to explain every detail (did I mention I asked a lot of questions?). At one point I compiled all my own notes and questions and the head instructor spent an hour with me 1 on 1 answering every question – he didn’t mind at all!

I had always considered myself a relatively fast learner and was a bit concerned that I would not get my money’s worth – I was wrong. The Le Wagon bootcamp can adjust your learning experience based on how you are progressing. I struggled (we all did), which made the end that much more rewarding.

I was fortunate to have my final project selected by my peers. Apparently, my project was very different to a typical end project as it wasn’t focused around food or travel. Instead, I wanted to create a web application that cleaned data and I was fortunate to work with 3 other talented people on this project.

I enjoyed writing the cleaning algorithms in Ruby and I still do Codewar challenges to this day to keep thinking programmatically about problems.

After the Bootcamp I became an Analytics and Automation Manager for a large listed company which I love - because I can use my newfound coding skills in my job. I also look back at my experience at the camp and really appreciate the relationships I built with people from around the World.

I highly recommend the Le Wagon bootcamp in Bali and would suggest you be open to applying - despite what current level you’re at in your career.

• Viviana Martinez  User Photo
    Viviana Martinez • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before Le Wagon, I had been working for a lot of years in Sales and Marketing in different multinational companies.
    I've always wanted to be a part of the world of tech and learn to code because I'm really passionate about tech.
    Le Wagon exceeded my expectations. It was one of the best experiences of my life but also one of the most challenging.
    The teachers and TA's and all the staff are awesome and super helpful.
    I met a lot of amazing people that now I can call friends.
    Now that I finished the Bootcamp I would like to work in a tech company and later be a tech entrepreneur.
  • Amazing!
    - 5/7/2020
    Leoni Sperling  User Photo
    Leoni Sperling • Jr Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If someone would have told me that on April 1st I will be starting a new job as a Software Developer and that I would be freshly graduated from a 9-week coding bootcamp, I would think they are trying to fool me! But actually they are not!

Having an extensive background in the Hotel Industry, I found myself working as an assistant to the one of the two founders of a software startup in Berlin. This is where I first got a taste of what software development is all about. I was hooked!

Through friends I found out about Le Wagon, the curriculum and teaching style. When the moment was right, I decided to take the step towards learning a new profession and completely changing my life! I was lucky enough to have the full support of my company, which means that after the bootcamp I could return there and work as a Software Developer!

The 9 weeks I spent on the campus was filled with a rollercoaster of emotions and a learning curve I had yet to experience. Never in my life have I learned so much in such a little time. Even though it was very demanding and intensive, it really was exhilarating! Each morning you learn a new concept and then you get to work on it during the day together with a fellow classmate. If you are stuck you can ask one of the Teaching Assistants, who are there to help you solve your issue or just pick their brains about different approaches to a problem!

What you also get to do during the bootcamp is meet extraordinary people! Everyone has a different background and experiences from which you can deeply benefit. Together with that you get the chance to meet several representatives from across the industry and find out more about their experiences and how they started their career.

What a ride it has been so far! I would highly recommend this bootcamp and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!
  • Quentin  User Photo
    Quentin • Product Owner • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Bonjour,

J'ai eu la chance d'être sélectionné pour suivre la formation du Wagon de l'été 2019 qui se terminait en septembre.
    Cela faisait déjà quelques mois que je me renseignais sur des écoles / formations qui permettaient de se reconvertir. J'avais plusieurs collègues / amis qui faisaient le métier que je voulais faire qui m'avait parlé du Wagon (qu'en bien, en vantant une expérience unique, une communauté au top). Voulant me faire un avis par moi-même j'ai décidé de les rencontrer à la journée portes ouvertes. J'ai tout de suite accroché, effectivement,  l'ambiance, les locaux, les profs, la communauté, tout était au RDV. J'ai donc postulé et ai été accepté à suivre la formation.

Je ne connaissais rien en dev, une vraie chèvre (sans vouloir offenser les chèvres dev du quartier).. Avant de commencer la formation je me suis renseigné donc sur les principaux languages qu'on allait découvrir (HTML, CSS, RUBY (ton ami), RAILS, JS, SQL) et me sentais rapidement dépassé car ... bah c'est technique quand même pour une chèvre seule.

En commençant en présentiel, c'est la ou le bootcamp, la communauté, prennent tous leurs sens. On est pas laissé tout seul derrière son ordi avec une batterie d'exercices, on est vraiment accompagné à notre niveau sur les différents sujets quotidien par les professeurs, les professeurs assistants et surtout les autres élèves ! On nous pousse à parler, à poser des questions à nos buddys (copains qui serviront de 2ème cerveaux et 2ème foie).

Parceque oui, le programme est intense, on ne rigole pas, on sue sur des lignes de codes toute la journée donc il faut bien décompresser ! Le Wagon organise plein d'événements, de meetings en interne, externe, yoga, sport, pour nous permettre de décompresser comme il faut ! Et c'est tout aussi important !

Depuis, je suis (toujours une chèvre ? non ... je vite laché le bouc....) Product Owner dans une belle startup dans le secteur de la fintech. La formation m'a permis de vite monter en compétence sur des sujets tech, de comprendre et parler aux devs et d'avoir une vision à 360 sur les problématiques que je peux rencontrer.

Bref... J'ai déjà recommandé cette formation à plein de personnes qui souhaitent se reconvertir et certains sont en ce moment même (bien que confinés) en train de participer à leur bootcamp. Mais je te la recommande à toi aussi, si tu veux changer de vie.

• Ambar  User Photo
    Ambar • Typographer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    After over a decade of being an expert in my field, I made the biggest decision to change careers. While I was self-learning, researching, going to workshops, etc. I started investigating different Bootcamps because nothing beats learning with a group of people at around the same level at the same trying to reach the same goal. Le Wagon was always very active and welcoming and that made it easy to choose them, especially as they have so many financing options to help out as well. I was not disappointed!

Though the learning curve is steep, especially as I had NO past hands-on experience (except the scattered workshops and self-learning, which is very different), all of the teachers, TA's and staff are constantly focused on the students, helping every single person and checking up on you. Even when I felt very far behind with concepts, you never felt left alone. You have a buddy system where you're paired up with someone different every day, you go through exercises in groups or pairs and the teachers are kind and funny. I spent the whole Bootcamp laughing every day, as well! It's hard but it's also FUN! Not only did it finally(!) click after sticking with it but it encourages bonding and teamwork and teaches you to work in groups with people of different levels and backgrounds. I finished the Bootcamp feeling proud of what I learnt in a small amount of time and confident enough to continue learning and to finally apply to jobs myself.

They teach you all you need to know to kick-start your journey (or cement your previous knowledge) but you also become part of a wonderful, fun and encouraging community! I'm already involved in personal side-projects with friends and we're still helping each other out, even after the end.
  • Noah Thorne  User Photo
    Noah Thorne • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before attending Le Wagon, I was trying my best to learn how to program on my own. I was following courses on Codecademy, Coursera etc. for about 6 months prior to the start of Le Wagon. Those online self-paced educational programs are great, but we covered almost all of what I had studied up until that point in just the first week of Le Wagon. It was a challenge, but you learn quickly and there are always people there to support you and help you through when you are struggling. Going into the bootcamp, I was a bit nervous about the pressure of a strict curriculum and tough challenges, but the atmosphere and friendly social environment upon starting the bootcamp put those fears immediately to rest. The way the bootcamp is structured is perfect for maintaining focus for the students and creating a collaborative feel to the work itself. I had so much fun just learning alongside my classmates and under the instruction of great teachers that the 9 weeks of the bootcamp just seemed to fly by.

My only criticism of the curriculum itself, is that I thought more sections of the bootcamp could have been extended to allow some breathing room to absorb more the information. Specifically, I felt that the amount of time spent on JavaScript was a bit short. JavaScript is such a vital language to be comfortable with in web development but I didn't feel like we really dove into it enough for me to feel confident in my ability with it after graduating. Additionally, I felt as if we didn't have enough time to put into practice some of the more advanced Rails topics that we learned about during the final weeks of the bootcamp. These criticisms however, are minor gripes in what I found to be overall one of the best learning experiences I've ever had.

After the bootcamp, I spent about 3-4 months looking for a job in Tokyo as a software engineer. As a resident of Tokyo already, I had a bit more flexibility when looking for a job than those who were on a tourist visa. However, this was still the hardest part of the career shift. There were many discouraging moments and even times where I wouldn't hear anything from the interviews I had and potential employers that I reached out to. Despite the difficulty, I received tons of advice and assistance from members of the staff at Le Wagon. They really seem invested in the students even after they graduate, and for good reason. The help I received from Le Wagon is really what encouraged me through my job hunting and it helped me to remain proactive. I can now happily say that I have a job at a Tokyo tech startup as a software engineer and that the investment in Le Wagon was well worth it.

• Juan Carlos Banos Mafud  User Photo
    Juan Carlos Banos Mafud • Masters Degree Candidate at University of Pennsylvania • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Great bootcamp. I was a little skeptical about doing Le Wagon because I already had quite a bit of technical experience before enrolling. However, the bootcamp surpassed my expectations. It accommodates to your level and everyone has something new to learn. So even though I had a coding background, it was still a very intense learning experience. The staff was amazing. They are all super knowledgeable in Web Development and are very kind.  I have to say that the best part of the bootcamp were the other students. I met very interesting people and made friendships that will last a lifetime. The bootcamp inspired me to quit my consulting career and pursue a master's degree in CS. It is definitely a experience I recommend to everyone!
  • Rutuja Deshkar  User Photo
    Rutuja Deshkar • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the 9 week Full-stack course web development course at LeWagon, Berlin. Before joining LeWagon I was a Mainframe developer and wanted to switch to web development.  I went through LeWagon's curriculum and found it was the most relevant out there. The course gets intensive right from Day 1. You get to learn lots of fundamental concepts in a very short time. Their way of teaching structure is the key -  you get to learn from your TAs, teachers as well as your buddies.

The real fun started half way when we were asked to pitch an idea for the final project to be built in last 2 weeks of the course. The final project weeks were the most hectic times, but they were amazing in terms of learning.  While building the product we could put everything that we learned into practice, and be creative. Even after you leave LeWagon you will still be a part of the bigger LeWagon family which has its own benefits.

I feel I am better equipped in the developer job market as LeWagon gave me a fair shot at web development jobs. It is surely a long term investment. I cherish to be a part of the LeWagon community, who are always ready to help you out when you're stuck or need some guidance. I highly recommend LeWagon if you wish to learn coding.