Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.
Recent Le Wagon Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent Le Wagon News
- June 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- May 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- New Year, New Career? Learning to Code in 2020!
- Data Science, Git, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Data Structures, Algorithms, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing
In PersonFull Time
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, MarseilleOur full-time data science course gives you the skills you need to launch your career in a data science team in only 9 weeks. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment in two or three installments depending on the campus policies.
Minimum Skill Level Basic mathematic & programming background required Prep Work Yes Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time9 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Dubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, MunichOur web development course is an immersive experience that takes you from beginner to junior software developer in 9 weeks. At the end of the course, you will know how to build a robust and user-friendly app that answers your users' needs, and to follow the right workflow to collaborate with other developers, designers and product managers.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment in two or three installments depending on the campus policies.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skills required Prep Work Ruby track on Codecademy Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, MunichOur web development course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. At the end of the course, you will know how to build a robust, user-friendly app that matches users' needs and objectives, and to use the right workflow to work in collaboration with other developers.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment in two or three installments depending on the campus policies.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skills required Prep Work Ruby track on Codecademy Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Le Wagon Reviews
1597 reviews sorted by:
- The Future of Education- 6/4/2020Wesley Alcock • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Melbourne • Verified via LinkedInBefore I joined the course I was at a crossroad in terms of what my future could hold. The University teaching style felt so outdated and slow, with huge breaks between subjects and many “filler” courses. Doing some research lead me to discover “Le Wagon”.
The daily structure of the bootcamp was a perfect mix. Concise morning lectures, followed by challenging hands on problems and ending with a daily refresh of concepts. At no point during bootcamp I felt like there was wasted time. Each day you work someone to solve the problems set out, having someone to discuss the problems with, really helps with the deeper learning aspect. How the challenges are laid out, you can choose to complete the minimum or really test your knowledge with the advanced problems. During the final 3 weeks of the bootcamp all the previous learning is put into real world practice with the creation and completion of 2 functioning websites.
During the bootcamp you can feel overwhelmed with the amount of work, but the teachers really help you to not feel left behind. There is various catch up sessions during the bootcamp to further expand and enforce on earlier concepts.
Overall leaving the course my life has honestly been completely changed and evolved. Where it was once dark, I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. I am constantly surprised that Universities haven’t adopted this style of teaching. During the 9 weeks I learnt more than the first 2 years of University taught Software Engineering. This course is just the beginning to your future life as Developer and I would encourage anyone to join, regardless of your previous skill.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions -https://www.linkedin.com/in/alcockwj/
- Incredible bootcamp !- 6/3/2020Eugénie C. • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via GitHubThe Fullstack Web development Bootcamp at Le Wagon is an incredible training.It is super well constructed, we learn the basics of coding and then all that is necessary to code with a product-oriented vision.I like the idea of not wasting time and learning just what it takes to get started and that's exactly what Le Wagon does with a very well thought-out course and challenge platform, with projects’ weeks where we develop finished products, a high-level and friendly teaching staff, a very cool start-up atmosphere and great meetings. I recommend Le Wagon just for this human and hyper-instructive parenthesis that does a lot of good and generates many new skills! Now I am ready to code my own marketplace and launch my business!
- The best "school" experience I've ever had- 6/3/2020Paul Portier • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via GitHubI might as well admit it, I never liked school. After dropping out of it at 16, I became and worked as a photographer for 6 years before I felt like moving on to something else and looking for a new challenge.
Through a fortunate combination of circumstances, I learned about the Le Wagon bootcamp while I was thinking about learning to code. I decided to sign up for it while being quite anxious at the thought of returning to a school environment I had previously fled. The anxiety quickly dissipated when I found out how the bootcamp was going.Short and concise lessons in the morning, playful exercises to be done with one or more people for the rest of the day, helped by the lead teacher and teacher assistants (former bootcamp students), all of this in a family-like atmosphere and place, not to mention the events and parties organised by the staff: everything has been thought out to promote a smooth learning experience, despite the intensity of the work to be done. During the 9 weeks of the bootcamp, I was able to learn so much things and make a lot of interesting encounters. I am proud to say that I am now a freelance fullstack developer and I am delighted to have chosen to attempt at the Wagon adventure.I even enjoyed it so much that I’m back today with pleasure as a teacher assistant from time to time. Not bad for someone who’s not very academic, isn’t it? :)
- Awesome!- 5/30/2020Benjamin L • Fullstack Engineer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via GitHubFormer account manager in Retail Bank, I wanted new challenges and technical skills, but I never coded before. I was affraid that 9 weeks wasn't enough to learn a whole new job, but here I am, few weeks laters, with a fullstack junior position, loving every day my choice to change job.
Le Wagon isn't just to learn how to write code, it's also how to think like a developper, how to handle problems/challenges, we worked as a team to learn thing et create web-app. We had a meetings to discuss with passionate Ceo during the weeks, but also with Developper, freelance , product Owner to discuss about the pro and the cons of each Job.
We never felt loss after the Wagon, we knew we had all the tools to improve our skills, to be confident at a Job Interview.
Also there is a lot of cool events during the 9 weeks, between two sessions of hard coding :)!
- Best Experience Ever- 5/30/2020Laurent Binder • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInAs a sound engineer for many years, I was lucky to work with a lot of French artists such as Zaz, Raphaël, Lavilliers , Charlie Winston and David Bowies’s producers Mark Plati and Tony Visconti. I had always been attracted to coding but was too busy to get myself into it.
So I went to look for a fast, intense and the best coding bootcamp.
Le Wagon was beyond my expectations. In addition to having taught me the essentials of the basics of code in record time, I was particularly sensitive to the peerless supervision. All the staff is just perfect. They are passionate, involved and attentive. This experience blew my mind and now I just want to put my sound engineer career aside and become a dev !
Well done Le Wagon !
- Fantastic learning experience- 5/27/2020Bertrand • Digital strategy consultant • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInAs an independent consultant in digital strategy, I’m making my clients benefit from all of the advantages technology has to offer to improve their businesses.After 20+ years in this industry, it was time for me to look at how to enrich my value proposition and get a deeper understanding of the technical side of digital transformation.A fellow consultant who had already gone down that path convinced me to learn code with joining Le Wagon and that’s probably one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.The 2 month bootcamp was quite intense, the program is extremely sharp and we worked it out thanks to the excellent pedagogy and Le Wagon’s over the top educational team and tools. Each day started with a short lecture and we spent the rest of it working in pairs on very concrete projects to immediately practice the lectured concepts. I enjoyed the broad diversity and enthousiasm of my classmates : everybody was there to learn and we worked hard in a great collaborarive hence stimulating atmosphere.I have since gone back to consulting with much stronger technical skills, which are enabling me to provide my clients with a more efficiently grounded end-to-end service. I strongly recommend Le Wagon !
- Amazing experience- 5/26/2020Eniko Guti • Product Manager • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInAfter 5 years spent as retail manager I really felt the need to update my profile and start something new. I wanted to switch to a product career and I have noticed that knowing how to code was a real plus in the requirements. A friend told me about coding bootcamps in Paris and after thorough online check Le Wagon website and alumni experiences totally convinced me. I wanted to this.I loved the 2 months bootcamp, loved the vibe, everybody was super focused, nice and fun (great afterworks and networking evenings during the week). With 0 knowledge before my prepwork I was learning and teachers, assistant teachers, classmates were super helpful. I loved the concept to work in pairs and for the final project in groups of four, you learn a lot also from your pairs. It was one of my best experiences, I fell in love with front-end development and UX/UI design.I am currently preparing my PM interviews and knowing how to code helps me a great deal to see the whole picture and also to better understand the developers work. There is also a very active alumni network you benefit from with great information.
- One of the best decisions I've ever made!- 5/24/2020Terry X. Wang • Business Analyst • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Melbourne • Verified via LinkedInI rarely ever say stuff like this, but joining Le Wagon is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Why? Because of its laser-focused curriculum taught by people who not only know their craft, but can also break down complex content for complete noobs like myself.
The vibe was also awesome thanks to the other students, who were all likeminded self-starters keen to learn and collaborate with no BS. This made me realize that learning a difficult technical skill can and should be a good balance between having fun and supporting each other, and maintaining intensity and pushing each other—a learning experience like no other.
It’s been 18 months since taking the bootcamp, and although I didn’t work as a developer, it did help me transition from working in the finance industry to working with a tech startup. I recently decided to pick up coding again, which has been a smooth process by self-studying the entire curriculum again with its consistently updated exercises.
- An amazing life & learning experience- 5/24/2020Charlotte • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInAfter spending all my career in Finance in the same large company I wanted to change my life and start something new. Code was for me the best skill to learn for whatever I wanted to do. Le Wagon was more than a coding bootcamp, it was a really amazing experience and way above my expectations.
The pedagogy of Le Wagon is unbelievable. In just 2 months, I was able to go from zero notion of coding to developing full websites from scratch for friends or family. I also feel confident enough to develop my knowledge with all the resources available on Le Wagon alumni website.
Also, Le Wagon community is a second family. The staff, alumni, students and professors are always here to help, explain, advise, motivate, go out even after the bootcamp.
I loved my experience so much that I didn’t want to let go of it and am now launching Le Wagon in a new country.
- Discover your new passion- 5/23/2020Thanh-An • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInI've been working with developers for two years now through my Marketing and IT background. For those who worked with developers but never coded, you get what I mean if I say that you can only understand what they do to some degree. Doing this Bootcamp made all web-development concepts much clearer.
I did Le Wagon to acquire new skills and eventually launch my projects in the future. I'm the curious type and I don't want to stick to only one job in my career.
The experience was intense but you will learn something new every day. I had no coding skills before attending the Bootcamp and after two months I was able with the help of my team to conceive two apps using Ruby on Rails. So if I could do it you can do it too.
After the Bootcamp, the active community will help you land a job through networking and career advice. Everything is made for you to succeed after these two-months.
After doing Le Wagon, I can definitely say that web-development made it to my list of interests.
If you always wanted to learn how to code, trust Le Wagon to help you do the job.
- Amazing learning experience- 5/22/2020Nicolas • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Bali • Verified via GitHubI joined Le Wagon while I was a student at a French business school where my specialization was in management control and audit. One of the reasons I decided to take part in Le Wagon to bring more technical skills to my resume and another was that I'm keen on new technologies so I wanted to prove to recruiters that I possess the competencies required to work in this sector. Finally, I desired to satisfy my curiosity and deeply understand how a website site works. In other words, as long as you don't know about coding, the makeup of a website seems to be magic and I wanted to master it!I chose Le Wagon in Bali because I was studying in Thailand as part of an exchange semester so I was already close to Indonesia. I had long been interested in traveling throughout Asia to experiment the culture and practice my English before coming back to France. I also chose Bali because this place is really chill. Everything is made to make your work life easier and relaxed. The landscapes are amazing, the sea appeases you and many restaurants/ bars are located nearby the bootcamp (very cheap and excellent).We spent the first three weeks of the bootcamp learning back-end. This was a huge challenge and the most intense part of the bootcamp. At the beginning of the program, you don't really understand why you started learning the backend in the first place. Not knowing about it can become frustrating but step by step everything comes together. After 6 weeks, you finally realize why the bootcamp was structured this particular way and you are now able to create your own site.What really helps you during the bootcamp is the buddy system. Each day, you work as part of a team but always with a different person. It really helps you because your buddy pushes you and vice versa. If you have a question, you usually get the answer quickly. Additionally, I would say that explaining to other teammates what you personally understood is not a waste of time. It helps you to better handle all the difficult concepts by structuring your thoughts.I also enjoyed my free time when I was in Bali and especially during the weekends. The teachers truly promoted a positive atmosphere among students to create strong connections. For instance, they organized a boat trip with all the students in the batch so that we could get to know each other better.As final project we coded a website as part of our final project. Our goal was to help people to find hotspots nearby them using different sources thanks to an API. I was really excited about this project because given its very special nature. The structure of the site was quite easy to code but the biggest challenge came from the connecting of all the API. I therefore had the chance to discover what was an API, how it works and how companies create businesses thanks to it.In my opinion, the big difference between Le Wagon and other bootcamps is that Le Wagon is product focused. You learn how to work in team as a developer but also how to design and present your website for a pitch. You don't study how to code just for the sake of it. Everything is done so that you become proficient at coding your own website for the final project. As a result of your efforts, this project should show you all the progress that you made during the program.After Le Wagon I will work at a "big four" audit firm where I will mainly audit tech companies. To a certain extent, I did the opposite of what many people do after graduating from Le Wagon. I didn't want to quit my finance and marketing job to become a developer. Learning how to code allowed me to join the business unit I wanted. The partner who interviewed told me that knowing about programming was a big advantage on my resume!
- Best choice I ever made !!- 5/22/2020Thomas Streichenberger • Product Owner • Graduate • Course: Web Development Course - Full-time • Campus: Paris • Verified via LinkedInI wanted to change my career path ! I was working as a Business Manager in a digital agency, but i wanted to have more information about how this is working ! After considering multiple options for a bootcamp I have chosen Le Wagon Paris for multiple reasons:
--> Teachers are ( surely ? ) the best we can have, they make it easy to understand all the core concepts !
--> The way we learn is by practicing, practicing and practicing. It’s amazing how much we can learn.
--> The mindset of Le Wagon is really collaborative: We move forward individually and grow as a group toward the same objective.
I’m glad I took the leap and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to challenge themselves and learn to code really quickly. You’ll see after 9 weeks, you will want more of it !!