kodego-logo

KodeGo

Average Rating5.0
4 Reviews
2 Courses
KodeGo is a coding bootcamp based in Manila, Philippines that offers a 12-weeks, live online full-stack web development program. KodeGo's goal is to help aspiring web developers including absolute beginners learn web development at an accelerated pace and help them move into in-demand tech roles across software-dependent industries.   KodeGo students will learn the essentials of web development and have a solid proficiency in both front-end and back-end technologi...

4 KodeGo Reviews

• Mar 02, 2022

Helped me get my first job

I'm really grateful for KodeGo for helping me get/attain my first job. They not only strengthened what I knew about programming and web development, they also taught me new things/advanced topics about full-stack web development that I didn't know about.
  • Feb 28, 2022

Full Stack Web developement

KodeGo is a very comprehensive and systematic bootcamp that gives you the basic foundations and sets you a good start on your IT career. It also helps alot that they are also very active in giving you oppurtunities to land your job as a Web Developer. The instructors were also very accomodating and very knowledgable on the subject.
  • Feb 28, 2022

Good learning environment

KodeGo helped me to jumpstart my career in IT Industry.  Thank you for helping us develop the skills and confidence that we will carry forward into the real workplace scenarios.  Kudos to KodeGo and our instructor!
  • Feb 23, 2022

KodeGo

For a career shifter like me, Kodego really made me appreciate the intricacies of web development. Even though it is really hard for someone who has a little coding background, our instructor is always helpful and supportive. I learned a lot from this boot camp. Thank you, Kodego!

KodeGo Alumni Outcomes

Recent KodeGo News

Jess Feldman
Published December 02, 2020
Course Report · November 2020 Coding Bootcamp News This November, we’re talking about one major bootcamp acquisition and three fundraises (including one over $75MM)! But of course, the biggest news this November was the U.S. election, so we’re covering news about the Trump administration’s legacy on private education, and what the bootcamp industry can expect under the new Biden administ...