greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (220) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

• Darshin Doshi • Graduate

Greyatom has a unique and effective approach where the faculty breakdowns complicated concepts to easier milestones with practical executions that leave no room for not understanding concepts theoretically and practically.The curriculum is so comprehensive and industry-focused with real workflows and tools that will make you fall in love with learning and Data Science. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to learn Data Science.

• Data science
      Dipesh Sanghavi • Student
      If there is one thing that I always keep in mind when opting for a Data Science Program is being assured of the mentor: student ratio. If the number of students is really high, I don’t think I can learn much. That was a good aspect about GreyAtom where I took up a specialisation in Reinforcement Learning. They have a 1:8 ratio which assures good use of the time given to each student individually as well as a group.
      Akshay Rahate • Graduate
      Does everything have to be lengthy and boring? It can’t be short and crisp and sweet? I was mulling over this idea when I was thinking about joining a course on Machine Leaning. But definitely, I didn’t want to sit through elaborate sessions which leave you all drained to death. I was particularly looking at courses that offered good mix of academic and practical experience and were not too stretched. GreyAtom’s data science program did just that for me considering it provides heaps of knowledge but in an engaging way. A special mention goes to Stand-Up meetings that actually helps streamline meetings and keeps them short – after all, you can’t keep standing for long!
      Ankita Joshi • Student

I found the term “Data Scientist” so cool when I heard it first that I obsessed to become one. I had graduated in Economics and Statistics and had no clue about what subjects to take and what data science college to join. When I was browsing for the institutes on line, I hit upon GreyAtom. I was so mesmerized by it’s website that I immediately picked up the phone and spoke to the academic counselor. She was very competent and gave me all the information I needed. I registered online and the very next day I was approached by GreyAtom team offering me a 30% scholarship based on my credentials. I was ecstatic!

This is my second month and I am already coding in Python! I am enjoying “Code Along”. It is a great concept as you learn so much coding along with your Mentor and other learners. I have successfully completed one solo project and a couple of self-study project assignments. Looking forward to “Hackathons” and Hiring Challenges.

Shaila Dias • Graduate

I loved the projects at GreyAtom. Highly qualified mentors in the industry guide you in solving the problems with real time data sets. Processing messy business data taught us what challenges the firms actually face and how do they come up with solutions. Such projects were pretty hands on! Mentored hackathons were my favorite projects as they gave me adrenaline rush. In these projects we had to code in a limited time. Coding in a time crunch makes it a great fun. Whosoever could solve the problem by coding fast in a given time would win. Hackathons have drastically improved my coding and problem solving ability.

I also want to thank career consultants at GreyAtom as they gave me very good recommendations to improve my resume. My resume must be very attractive as I received so many interview calls from across the industry that helped me find a good job. GreyAtom, you rock!

Urvish Jethava • Graduate
      There is a plethora of courses that are available and free online. Then why GreyAtom? For a very simple reason that is often undermined – Guidance. There are very few data scientists who are self-taught and have created a name for themselves. Even after self teaching, it is necessary to have guidance that can help refine stream of thoughts and actually come up with a substantial solution that can be worked upon in order to be useful. The mentors and their round-the-clock turnaround were exceptional. They keep you in check and provide constructive feedback on your projects.
    • Darshana Gada • Graduate
      GreyAtom is a one stop solution for all your needs to become a world class Data Scientist. Its biggest USP is that it teaches you how to be a better learner. Data Science is an exciting field where learning never stops. At GreyAtom, learning is lifelong. It is open 24x7 for you for life. You can fast track your career by gaining proficiency in AI, Analytics, ML on R and Python and Big Data on Hadoop. Experienced Mentors at GreyAtom would help you master in future technologies of Deep Learning in Computer Vision, Deep Learning in NLP and Reinforcement Learning. These are very specialized fields that hold a key to the future innovations. I have benefitted big time from GreyAtom’s learning platform. It has taught me all the steps from data gathering to processing to analyzing and how to derive business insights from Big Data. I owe it to GreyAtom for my success in my current organization.
      - 3/6/2019
      Ankit Gupta • Graduate

I would recommend GreyAtom to budding data scientists who have open mindset and who are serious learners. GreyAtom provides state of the art learning platform. I really liked the skills and competency matrix which greatly helped in evaluating my strengths and weaknesses broken down by domains and processes. Their data science framework is fantastic as it keeps you on track setting up milestones to achieve your program targets. Recommendations are provided whenever required.
      Their career services are too good. The experts conduct mock interviews where they prepare you for every eventuality. You get a professional opinion on how to answer challenging questions, what should be worn for an interview, how to conduct yourself verbally and non-verbally, the choice of words and tone. Their 8 minutes pre-recorded sessions helped me greatly in brushing up the concepts. Thanks to GreyAtom’s proactive career services that I aced in all the three interviews that I was called for and now I have a choice to choose the best job.

- 3/6/2019
      Vedant Kashyap • Graduate

What I really liked about GreyAtom is their choice of mentors. You do not call them professors or faculty or teachers or instructors. You call them mentors for a reason. They have the ability to transform you to become a top notch data scientist. They are the most respected and talented lot, chosen from the industry. They are always there for you guiding you through the nuances of all aspects of data science. They have practical knowledge of the subject and train learners adhering to industry standards. They let us work on problems chosen from live data sets and learners get hands on experience. In a small class of 8 students they give individual attention and there is some serious learning taking place. Mentors meet learners once a week for sessions, discussions and feedback. They are also available for solo sessions and respond to your queries through emails. They are the best!

• Jigar divyesh busa • Student
      Exciting career trajectory is one of the foremost reasons that motivated me to join the GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote Program. I have learnt that data scientists today need skills beyond statistical tools and techniques. This is where the projects-based coursework is really helpful considering its emphasis on practical proficiency.
      - 3/5/2019
      Nisk shah • Graduate
      If there has been anything that has really terrified me all my life are job interviews. The kind of grilling that happens is just beyond words. I was looking for ways to at least be able to look confident before the interview panel. Even after a lot of practice, I noticed that I was giving the right answers but usually messed up with tricky questions. I thought I should take a credible guidance and that is when a friend suggested me to go through GreyAtom’s data science program that has a focus on mock interviews. I started to enjoy the whole interview process once I knew how to pitch myself and improve my body language as part of the course. I would say that was a turning point in my life.
    • Fabulous
      Sanket Mehta • Graduate
      I feel GreyAtom’s learning platform is unparalleled and their career service center, par excellence. There are weekly dashboards, study plan for week-pending, revision and items this week, strong tracking and follow up by the mentors over email and phone. Data science framework helps you to reach your program targets. GreyAtom clearly defines you the objective of the project and what is expected of you. You can baseline your skills and measure it. You can analyze your mistakes with the help of a mistake analyzer. Career services department at GreyAtom observes you closely and works parallel with you throughout your program. They identify your strengths and weaknesses, help you streamline your career choices, match you with the prospective employer, carry out role plays and mock interviews, help you build your resume and also compile all your project work in a promising portfolio. GreyAtom works really hard to bring out the best data scientist in you.
    • Smit Nisar • Graduate
      "I am a computer scientist working for a hedge fund company. I do software development for my company and earn good salary. Three years of programming for my trader clients gave me good experience into “pressure coding”. I felt I needed to switch jobs. I wanted to take a break for a year and upgrade my existing set of skills. That’s when I bumped into GreyAtom while searching for DataGiri, the largest data science community in India. I chose to pursue Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning and Computer Vision. The course is intense and there is so much learning here. 7 months into the course and I have finished 200 assignments already and 2 mentored hackathons, 1 with Barclays. I am enjoying every bit of it. The best part is GreyAtom’s tracking system. They will intimate me on email if and when I derail. Their awesome mentors guide you through tough assignments and blog writing is a must after completion of learning. I feel at the end of the course I will have a very powerful portfolio to show to my prospective employer. Much thankful to GreyAtom! "
    • Chetan Mody • Student
      Kudos to GreyAtom! I got selected in the company of my choice, with whom I did my Capstone project. They just loved my portfolio which was put together slowly by the career service team at GreyAtom. I did not even realize what was happening behind scenes while I was immersed deeply in finishing my assignments. I was so ecstatic! My portfolio carried the best of my project work. It’s amazing how this esteemed institute holds your hand from the day you join to the last day of your program. They record each and every event and bring out the best in you. I am speechless! Don’t have words to thank the entire team of GreyAtom, from Mentors to back end office people to academic counselor to my batch mates. I am sure “daily stand up meetings”, “real office simulation”, “immersive learning” and “team skills” as they call it at GreyAtom would stand me in good stead in the professional working environment.
      Akhilesh Jain • Student
      I had checked many data science institutes online, both in India and abroad. What attracted me to GreyAtom was the breadth and depth of its curriculum. Almost all institutes offered AI, ML, Big Data, Deep Learning and Analytics but GreyAtom covers all these courses from basic to advanced levels, in a very systematic and elaborative way. Secondly I was impressed by the manner in which the academic counselor clarified my doubts. I got most clarity from chatting with her and through emails. She honestly told me what she did not know and kept her promise of reverting in a week’s time. She made me speak to one of the mentors for my technical query. I was totally impressed by the response I got and knew I had made a right choice. I am into the second month and got no regrets!
    • Navin Mehta • Graduate
      Since there is an exponential increase in courses being offered in data science, there is an immediate need to focus on choosing the most relevant one. Though criteria may be different for everyone, I personally think that the course must be useful enough to cater to the demand for professionals in the field which is only increasing on a daily basis. In fact, a recent statistics mentioned that there are 9.8 times more machine learning engineers today when compared to five years ago. With Hiring Partners like Cutshort, the opportunities become manifold. If I can pursue a course that keeps my future in mind, I would definitely put my money on it.
      Kushal Mehta • Graduate
      I always have had a lot of unresolved questions in class as a young student and now a data science practitioner. I never found a channel in class where I could ask questions that I thought were fundamental to learning data science. So, when I came to know that GreyAtom offered that space with their Ask Me Anything sessions and 5 on Demand Sessions (extra ones), I was majorly thrilled. I made full use of them and it helped me solve my doubts while giving me a free space to think. I recommend it.
      - 2/25/2019
      Purvi Panchal
      *I feel mentors are the most important part of any institute. GreyAtom allows me to know my mentor, learn about them and know their background. They provide feedback on my projects and assignments which improves understanding. They go beyond the curriculum and share resources to build competent students. The snippets shared by the mentors give us a view of the current market situations and how to tackle them. They promote lifelong learning. I could not only understand the subject well but also could get a keen view of the working of the Industry.*
    • Dipti Baua
      GreyAtom undoubtedly has the best class of mentors. Each mentor handles 8 of us providing personal attention to each one of us. The extensive knowledge of these mentors have helped me handle voluminous data with ease. Their timely feedback and guidance have helped me master my skills even better. Apart from the online sessions we meet the mentors weekly to get our queries solved. We can anytime ask for upto extra 5 sessions more than the scheduled sessions for query handling and in depth learning. No other online course offers this level of liberty.
    • Amazing Course
      - 2/24/2019
      Bhavik Chheda
      When I was looking for an online program, I was keen about the kind of projects and assignments that they offered. In the field of Data Science, working on real life data sets is more important and hence the projects have to be industry relevant. Projects in GreyAtom give us a view of the wide array of opportunities available. These projects are in the form of Mentored Hackathons: In these sessions, we compete in fast paced coding session and are required to come up with a solution in a stipulated time. Self Study Projects: We are exposed to a series of 12 - 16 guided projects containing large and real life data sets. There are various hiring challenges as well.
    • Viral Gangar
      In terms of the academic support throughout my learning at GreyAtom, whenever I needed assistance from mentors, I was provided with full support by means of emails and personal chats. The best part of that was, their help was available for 24 hours. More importantly, mentors did their level best to be available most of the time over the phone as well to assist their learners.
    • Good experience
      - 2/24/2019
      Vasundhara Shedge • Graduate
      GreyAtom learning platform helps me evaluate my skills by breaking them down as domains and processes. This helps simplify the entire process for me in terms of my weaknesses and strengths. That helps me develop my core competencies with ease. Since the program sets milestones to be achieved all through the course, it becomes fairly simple to evaluate the progress made.
      Pooja Savla • Graduate
      GreyAtom provides me an opportunity to work on real data sets which gives me a better understanding of the industry standards. These projects enhace my knowledge and help me to put them to use. It also offers a comprehensive program right from the basics to the most advanced level. It led to my all round development in the field of data science. Unlike classroom projects, Industry data sets are more complex. I could solve the complex data sets since I had prior experience in the form projects. GreyAtom is a one stop destination for all those who are looking for the best online Data Science program.
    • Amazing Course
      Monica Chheda • Student
      GreyAtom conducts mock interviews which builds me according to the industry requirements. I went through a lot of hiring challenges which have aced my knowledge in the subject domain. These interviews have helped me to build my soft skills and body language. The challenging questions asked here have boosted my confidence level and I could eventually perform well in my actual interview. Their hiring partner ‘Cutshort’ provides ample supply of job opportunities.
    • Excellent
      Aneri Vora • Student
      What would make me go for an online course? Projects. Yes, the kind of projects that the course offers can help you better your skills considerably. GreyAtom was on point with it considering the numerousmentored hackathons, and the hiring challenges sans mentors that I was actively participating in. There were also self study projects which threw up mind boggling challenges that helped solve greater problems.
    • Worth Learning
      Monil • Graduate

It is no surprise that top global firms are making use of the specialisation of Computer Vision to help enhance productivity which can lead to profits whether in healthcare or e-commerce delivery. I think for a rapidly evolving field such as Computer Vision, it becomes important to have rapidly- evolving content that is directly sourced from the industry. GreyAtom’s specialisation of Computer Vision has that strong foundation considering its emphasis on practical knowledge combined with academic learning which is up-to-date with the advancements happening in the field.