greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (251) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

• Fenil Vira • Student
      Speaking of the implemented learning framework at GreyAtom, it allows its students to get through to each milestone set up by the mentors. I must admit that students never feel lost at any stage of the programme, thanks to Skills and Competency Matrix. This matrix pays full attention to every student and classify them according to their IQ levels. By doing this, it becomes easier for mentors to assess how much preparation every learner needs to do in ascending stages of the programme.
    • Pravin • Graduate
      I joined GreyAtom only with the idea of picking up some specific skills in Deep learning. My experience was enhanced when I realised that the focus was on comprehensive learning by imbibing both academic and practical based knowledge from industry professionals which had constructive feedback all along. My project got better shaped thanks to the mentor-student engagement that took place in a highly fun yet professional way. That helped me clear out my doubts where I could ask anything under the sun to my mentor and then we would discuss on it as much as possible. That space is rare to have these days.
    • Jui • Graduate
      I would recommend you GreyAtom’s DSMP for 2 reasons. Firstly, I like its learning platform. It is an in-house cloud based learning platform. It has been very carefully and thoughtfully crafted. You are taught abc’s of data science in an interactive and experiential way. While you traverse the nuances of the course, you are validated by the best experts in the industry and at the end of the journey you take back an attractive and professional portfolio. Secondly, GreyAtom’s career services are the best any online institute can offer. You get 8-minutes concept explainers in the form of pre-recorded sessions that come very handy during interview prep. Career consultants help you build a promising resume. Mock interviews are conducted that help you greatly to fine tune your interview skills. Experts advise you on how to handle challenging questions, what should be your body language and how to pitch yourself.
    • Yash mathuria • Student
      As for the academic support, I am really satisfied with it because whenever I reached out to the mentors of GreyAtom, I was never disappointed. They always did their best to reach solutions to my questions. Apart from the educational support, GreyAtom's technical support, be it by email or phone, is also highly commendable because they revert back within 24 hours, no matter what the difficulty or query is.
    • Smruti Budhbaware • Student
      They have explained every concept in depth which provides me a detailed insight into the subject. We meet our mentors once in a week and discuss all our doubts. We are 8 of us in a team and hence we get personal attention from our mentors. Not only this we can anytime connect to our mentors via various platforms for queries and doubt solving. They turn around with replies in around 24 hours. The mentors always go an extra mile to help us with the subject. GreyAtom offers the best online program for data science.
    • Manan • Graduate
      After graduating from business school, I thought I was well equipped to help my father in his business. To some extent I was but I had no clue how to make sense of heaps of data that we had collected in the past 10 years into business. That’s when I planned to learn data science. My friend informed me about GreyAtom and I went ahead and filled up the form online. In less than 14 hours, I heard from their academic counselor. She informed me about the curriculum and various online and offline programs. She also informed me that I needed to brush up my Math skills and do some reading before joining the program. I was impressed by her honest approach and clarity that was given to me. I enrolled in their weekend batch 2 months back. Another thing that really touched me about GreyAtom is their openness to help me in my data. My mentors have allowed me to work on my real time business data in my next project. I am also learning so much from the mentors as they share their experience of the challenges they have overcome in their previous projects.
    • Ganapati • Graduate

One, they have very good mentors who will guide you to the best of their abilities. They share their experiences on their current and previous projects on big data. You can approach them on email or chat and their feedback is very valuable. Two, I like code along programming sessions and hackathon. GreyAtom publishes every bit of coding on GitHub. Third, I like writing blog posts. It’s mandatory to write a post after every project. It enhances your learning and adds originality to the portfolio.

• Manan • Graduate
      I must say the selection process itself is rigorous. You cannot get selected easily if you don't show the promise of what's expected of you before joining one of GreyAtom's programme. If you don't live up to their expectations, don't dream of joining the institute because they handpick a cohort of only those learners showing commitment. If you are focused on pursuing Data Science, then GreyAtom is a must.
    • Hrishikesh Damania
      One, I like the breadth and depth of their curriculum. cover AI, ML, Analytics, Big Data and Deep Learning, from basics to advanced level. Two, I like their learning platform. They promote lifelong learning. They share resources beyond curriculum. They have weekly performance dashboards that keep you on track. I can baseline my skills and measure it. Third, I like mentors here. They are awesome and chosen from the industry through rigorous selection process. All in all I am enjoying it here.
    • Meghana Pawar • Student
      I have loved Maths and coding equally and hence I was looking for a field that optimally utilise both these interests of mine. That was when I came across the term data scientist. It was comparatively a new term for me. While reading about it I developed interest in it. GreyAtom has helped me obtain expertise in this field. The mentors are really amazing. They have always helped me out with my queries on time. Being an online program it offered me the liberty to go with it on my own pace. My achievements in this field wouldn't have been possible without GreyAtom.
    • Overall Experience:
      It is a challenge to be at the top in data science domain. It is a new stream and a multi-disciplinary field where you are required to be proficient in stats, computer software and business to solve business problems. Thanks to GreyAtom I am able to tackle a lot of issues that crop up in my current organization. My management is very happy with me and trusts me completely. I owe my success to the specialized courses of Deep Learning and Computer Vision that I learnt at GreyAtom. I can very well handle computer vision problems now. Secondly mentored hackathons and capstone project were of great importance as you work on the real life projects, attached to the best in the industry. I had a lot of fun and learnt a lot in code along sessions. Thank you GreyAtom team!
    • Smruti Bandodkar • Student
      I was really astonishded at the depth provided by the mentors of GreyAtom at all times. I never felt that they are teaching just for the sake of teaching. Every mentor was committed to their duty as if they themselves are sitting their final exams. That said, entry mentor demonstrated an in-depth knowledge in the domains concerned. I'm content with the fact that I enrolled in GreyAtom's Master's programme in Data Science.
    • Renuka • Graduate
      What if I commit mistakes? Will there be someone to actually handhold me and guide me? These questions kept me away from trying online courses on data science because as a field, it is vast and to a large extent, not defined yet. Thankfully, the first thing that connected me to the GreyAtom platform was the Mistakes Analyzer tool that helped me analyse where I was going wrong. Additionally, the performance dashboard was helpful because I could check where I stood on a weekly basis. Yes, sometimes, it was hurting but on second thoughts, it was essential to wake me up from my slumber at times.
    • Tanvi • Graduate
      Just passion for the field of data science is not enough in today’s world where there is so much competition. I think building a portfolio of projects that cover the length and breadth of data science can work wonders for those looking to make a mark. That prompted me to look for online courses that offered 24*7 turnaround from mentors, critical and constructive feedback from mentors as well as quick upgraded content from industry professionals that added or enhanced projects. The hackathons were crazily engrossing and interesting because it made me move away from my limited field of vision and incorporate whole new and refreshing streams of thoughts from co-participants. That was much more learning and fun combined in a day or two.
    • Saloni s bandodkar • Student
      From their projects to their career services, it is unmatched. Their self-study and guided projects are such that as you go along doing your assignments, you solve a larger problem. Hiring challenges and Mentored Hackathons provide you tremendous experience. Career consultants at GreyAtom rebuild your resume, conduct mock interviews and design your portfolio. They network with a lot of potential employers. You are assured of an excellent career.
    • Komal jain • Student
      Data Science domain is a good space to be in today, with digitization and automation of big businesses. I quickly enrolled myself with GreyAtom when introduced by a friend. What I like here is that they share resources beyond curriculum. Weekly performance dashboard helps you to be on track and study plan for week helps you to organize your time. Mistake analyzer helps you to analyze your mistakes. Hackathons and hiring challenges give you confidence as you work on real projects. A very good program indeed!
    • Nakul • Graduate
      There are so many times when one wonders if mentors do all the talking – write, guide and take a class. GreyAtom changed that idea for me with their CodeAlong session where both mentor and student are on the same platform – coding and learning together. I thought that was clever and innovative by taking away the gap and reinforcing the idea that coding is a level-playing field. What a good experience that becomes because you evolve with your mentor and rise to even overtake him/her. Coding in real-time is a challenge and it becomes fun when your mentor is right there in it.
    • Parth vadhaiya • Student
      I was lucky to hit upon GreyAtom in my search for good online data science school. 3 months into its DSM program, I am very happy with the kind of learning I am going through. Mentors are all very thorough with their work. Weekly sessions with them clear all my doubts and the tips they share from their wide experience help me in my projects. I am enjoying coding along with mentors.
    • Aswathi • Graduate
      I wasn’t sure I would spend my money on something mediocre. I was looking for a program that could equip me to comprehensively create a niche for myself in Machine Learning. That is one of the high demand jobs right now. The data science program by GreyAtom I joined set up milestones for me to achieve, and helped me better my standing in the industry.
    • Sanket gupta • Student
      It takes care of all your requirements to be a great data scientist. First and foremost it builds the intellectual curiosity for lifelong learning. Its curriculum covers all subjects in great depth, from basic to advanced level. Big Data and Deep Learning are specialized courses offered here that can help solve the toughest business problems. Mentors are awesome who share their industry experience on the projects they are working on. All in all it is an excellent school!
    • Hiten • Graduate
      Working like well-oiled machinery is needed to stay relevant in a field as competitive as data science. I was looking for online courses that actually helped me shape my career. That required guidance in terms of pitching my work and definitely building projects that offered key solutions. I am glad I opted for GreyAtom.
    • Hiren • Graduate
      If you are committed to doing something with your data science career, it is now that you should enroll yourself in this Data Science program at GreyAtom. This program can be taken up by a fresher as well as an experienced professional, who is looking to upskill. The best part is GreyAtom has mentors from all over the globe and they come with a vast industry experience.
    • Ashish Yadav • Graduate
      It's really interesting and amusing when many learners live under delusions of grandeur thinking that they know everything about Data Science. I challenge them to attend the Master's programme of GreyAtom. I'm sure the truth will dawn on them when they will be shown what the mentors of GreyAtom have stockpiled for the learners
    • Tanmay Shinde • Graduate
      When it comes to preparing every learner for their career, GreyAtom is the embodiment of the institute imparting hands-on experience and operational knowledge to its learners. Since GreyAtom has seasoned résumé writers and industry experts, they help learners with updating their profiles on different job portals every step of the way, followed by organising the sessions of mock interviews