greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (234) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

• Jui • Graduate
      I would recommend you GreyAtom’s DSMP for 2 reasons. Firstly, I like its learning platform. It is an in-house cloud based learning platform. It has been very carefully and thoughtfully crafted. You are taught abc’s of data science in an interactive and experiential way. While you traverse the nuances of the course, you are validated by the best experts in the industry and at the end of the journey you take back an attractive and professional portfolio. Secondly, GreyAtom’s career services are the best any online institute can offer. You get 8-minutes concept explainers in the form of pre-recorded sessions that come very handy during interview prep. Career consultants help you build a promising resume. Mock interviews are conducted that help you greatly to fine tune your interview skills. Experts advise you on how to handle challenging questions, what should be your body language and how to pitch yourself.
    • Karanveer • Graduate
      The way they demonstrate their expertise and talk learners through their queries speaks volumes about their profound domain knowledge. In the beginning, I was reluctant to trust the institute, but as time went by, all my doubts were removed by all the mentors.
    • Devanshi • Graduate
      I was skeptical about online courses, whether online courses will be as effective as the ones conducted in universities. That was when I came across this Data science course by GreyAtom. The online sessions are very precise and provide indepth knowledge of the subject. We can also get connected to the mentors with our doubts via various platforms. We met the mentors once in a week, which entailed group discussions, project related sessions and feedbacks. Groups consisted of an optimum number of 8 students which led to diversification of thoughts and also ensured personal attention of the mentors. GreyAtom defies all the myths of an online course and is one of the best Data science Schools
    • Arnav • Graduate
      The career service of GreyAtom can come in handy because it helps us polish our professional significance and shoot up our chances of getting shortlisted for interviews. From choosing the right keywords in your resume to grooming our body language to face toughest interviews, GreyAtom's career service ensures we have the best chances and always get the upper hand in the job market.
    • Alaiya • Graduate
      They are really designed in such a way that every learner gets the big picture at the end of hackathons because those hackathons break down large industry problems into small chunks and allow learners to solve them chunk by chunk in sequence. By doing so, learners understand how a real problem can be solved if they are put in such situations.
    • Aditi • Graduate
      In time, I was well acquainted with Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, etc. Furthermore, learners are given ‘dirty data,’ data sourced from the industry, in order to understand the real problems companies encounter in the age of Machine Learning and how they cope with them in a professional manner.
    • Elli • Graduate
      I don't recall any institute or college from my past providing on-demand sessions. However, to my surprise, GreyAtom provides us with five on-demand sessions upon request. If you think you need more preparation for any topic of Data Science, just inform the technical team or mentors of GreyAtom, they will arrange an additional session for you. Besides, you can even get in touch with mentors personally to resolve your doubts.
    • Mitesh • Graduate
      Mock Interviews helped us to answer challenging questions, how to host oneself, choice of vocabulary and to build confidence. The career consultants helped us by reviewing our CV and Linkedin profiles and guided us to build them so that they bump into top of the stack during the screening process. Since I had never faced a real interview, these things helped me perform really well in my interviews. The 6 months with GreyAtom have led to my all round development. I could ask for nothing more than this wonderful experience with GreyAtom.
    • Nitesh • Applicant
      If you really want to broaden your horizons in the domain of Data Science, I would recommend you apply for admission to GreyAtom because they provide their learners with additional resources besides the curriculum, which equip learners with industry knowledge and hands-on experience. There, you get weekly performance reviews and a study plan for that week in advance, so you can ensure a systematic approach to your studies.
    • prafulla • Graduate
      They keep a track of my progress and highlight my strengths and weaknesses. The weekly dashboard always kept me on track and helped me to complete the portion in the stipulated time. There are a series of guided and unguided projects and I could share the best ones on my GitHub profile and other blog sites.  The mentors encouraged us to participate in various hackathons in which we had to develop a solution to a complicate data problem within a given period of time. These hackathons provided us with a diversified look to the same problem.

• aarav • Graduate
      After working for a few years in the IT sector, I definitely had an idea about Data science. However this was not enough for me to secure a job as a data scientist. Hence I was looking a course that entailed indepth knowledge of the field. GreyAtom was just the right option. The sessions provide indepth knowledge of the subject domain. Apart from this one can anytime avail upto 5 extra sessions to learn anything under the umbrella of data science. The experienced mentor would provide industry examples from time to time which helped me to understand the application very well. Overall GreyAtom helped me to grow in the right direction.

• arun • Graduate
      They are industry experts and share real life data problems from the industry which builds us according to the market requirements. The mentors provide us projects with real life data since the ones learnt in classrooms are less complicated. At times, they code along with us which helps us to understand and develop the same type of competitive attitude towards data problems. They also motivate us to build our own GitHub profile and maintain it well.

• Riddhi • Graduate
      The program was interesting and at the same time highly challenging. Challenging in terms of getting everything right in the assignment is what makes this program unique. Another plus is, despite being an online program, they provide a mentor who guided us well through the journey. There used to be meetups every week, where I got to know other people in my group. Through these 24 weeks, I not only got along my peers, but the mentor as well. It was a memorable journey for me. Kudos GreyAtom!
    • ketan • Graduate
      They have a few hiring partners, such as Cutshort, and are in the process of having more on board. Because of its association with such prestigious organisations, GreyAtom has quality curricula. It also reflects in their career services since it's staff help learners get professional résumés and prepare for job interviews by means of lots of mock interviews to the point of getting 100% sure about performing excellently in job interviews.

• dhawani • Graduate
       The assisted blog of GreyAtom has been specifically developed for learners to learn the intricacies of Data Science. There are some well-known organisations in the Data Science industry such as Haptik and Huew, which have jointly designed the NLP curriculum and CV curriculum respectively. There's no doubt that learners get to study the updated content at GreyAtom, unlike at other institutes that offer other IT or Data Science programmes

• virat • Graduate
      At GreyAtom, your skills are gauged right from the beginning to every stage of the programme. Every learner also gets to know about their mistakes through the module of ‘Mistakes Analyser’ developed by GreyAtom for learners. Unlike other institutes, mentors come forward and follow up each learner on their progress via email and phone

• Amogh • Student

Greyatom let's me know what is expected of me before every session. I like to go prepared for the sessions with my mentor. Since I had very little knowledge when I joined in, this mechanism helps me to prepare in advance so that I can easily deal with the technical jargons. Apart from this as the system tracks my progress  I don't lose track of things. It motivates me to work on my flaws. There are a series of mentored hackathons and projects. These projects help the mentors understand our level of knowledge. The mentors are really great. GreyAtom is just the right option.

• jenish • Graduate
      Sometimes, you lose momentum somehow and you don't know how to catch up on ongoing developments. Fortunately, GreyAtom helps with you that. If you have lost track of the daily progress in class, mentors give you a helping hand to get you back on track with different kinds of additional sessions, such five on-demand sessions, and you can take advantage of them whenever you feel that you need to familiarise with them more
    • Pahel • Graduate
      Just like performance reviews are conducted in the workplace, GreyAtom has introduced the Weekly Performance Dashboard whereby each learner gets to know their performance graph every week. Besides, GreyAtom shares the study plan with each learner one week in advance, so that light is thrown upon what was pending thus far and what will be taught in that week
    • nirav • Graduate
      According to me, GreyAtom has a comprehensive curriculum, mentors with industry expertise and a dedicated academic support. I believe these things are important to get an in-depth learning. The best part about their mentors is that even people with no prior data science or analytics background can learn everything easily. The mentors are from the industry and therefore have practical knowledge in the respective domain. GreyAtom successfully provides an ideal study environment for students to absorb and implement everything they have learned.
    • Dipesh • Graduate
      Apart from stellar academics, this institute also provides additional support systems for their students like their GreyAtom Learning Platform is designed to improve subject understanding and increase skill set. The Skills and Competency Matrix helps to evaluate strengths and weakness by breaking your progress in different domains. The career services division ensures to build your your CV, LinkedIn profile the correct way, and conduct various mock interview sessions & hiring challenges to improve your chances during the screening process. Overall, the experience at GreyAtom is something I am vouching for
    • Aruna • Graduate
      The teaching is personalized, the mentor student ratio is 1:15 to ensure no student is left behind. They hold Ask Me Anything Sessions, Project Feedback Sessions and additional doubt solving sessions can be availed if the scheduled doubt clearing sessions are not enough for the student. The group sessions have maximum eight people to ensure no one is left out. They also have an option called KYM or Know Your Mentor where you can learn more about your mentor to determine how his academic background and skills can help you. The Code Along event helped me lot personally because it involves coding along with your mentor who can guide you and also reduce your mistakes on the way.
    • Harsh • Graduate
      I worked as electronics engineer for a couple of years but I was not satisfied with my job. Computers always fascinated me and I had learnt Java and Python in my college. I came across GreyAtom.
      I checked GreyAtom’s online course I was impressed by the width and depth of their curriculum. It included specialized subjects in AI, ML, Big Data, Deep Learning and Analytics, covering from basics to advanced levels. I joined a six month course and the best part was that I could pursue it along with my job. Their academic support was excellent. The guides are not called faculty or professors here but Mentors, for a reason. They are a chosen few from the industry who have practical know-how and are way ahead in technology and data science. I got hands on experience with real data. I thank my mentors who cleared my doubts on one-on-one basis and prepared me so well to face any problem.
    • Parth • Applicant
      Online sessions involve covering a set of modules per week. This gives a great deal of flexibility which is ideal for working professionals like me. However, clearing all the modules require you to complete a project, which encourages in-depth learning. It does touch on the basics of Python, Machine Learning and AI. An online certificate from GreyAtom School of Data Science certainly adds weightage on your resume
    • Amrita Singh • Software Developer • Graduate

GreyAtom’s online program in data science has modules like Python for beginners and machine learning foundation, which helps laying a clear foundation on the basics of data science. They have an AI-powered platform where you need to finish a module and complete a project, and only then you are able to move on to the next one. I feel that is pretty dope! I am still in the middle of completing the program, all I can only say is you need to learn to do some real work.