flockjay-logo

Flockjay

Flockjay

Flockjay is a 10-week, part-time, online tech sales training bootcamp. Students will learn to effectively qualify, prospect, and close sales within the tech industry, all while using software to build a repeatable process. The first 10 weeks of FlockJay’s courses teach tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Drift, Slack, and Streak. Training is conducted through live, online classes where students will engage in real-time conversations as well as receive detailed, one-on-one reviews via live video. The final 2 weeks are focused on job placement. Flockjay’s mission is to make tech accessible to people from all locations and backgrounds with an emphasis on diversity. To achieve this, Flockjay offers classes at no up-front cost. Instead, tuition is paid only after employment.

Flockjay is set up to help individuals with no previous tech sales experience. Those interested in taking courses must first complete an online form. The application is sent directly to the Head of Administration. Applicants will then be given follow up questions by a member of the staff. FlockJay’s training programs start at the beginning of every month, so that after approval, students can begin the program almost immediately.

Flockjay provides two tuition options. Students may pay tuition upfront or Flockjay offers deferred tuition, which will be paid in installments after graduating the program (Deferred Tuition Agreement). These installment payment amounts may differ due to state regulations. Students may also be eligible for a scholarship after submitting their application.

Recent Flockjay Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (100) reviews for Flockjay →

Recent Flockjay News

Read all (6) articles about Flockjay →
  • Tech Sales Bootcamp

Salesforce, Sales, Email Marketing
    Flockjay is a 100% online program is design to get you job ready in 10 weeks. It teaches everything you need to break into tech sales, from foundational sales techniques to software tools. The curriculum is designed by sales professionals from places like Facebook, Google, and Salesforce. Class is held online Monday to Thursday, 5-8pm PT, in a virtual classroom with your instructors and fellow learners. The experience is highly participatory with many opportunities to practice what you just learned. Our instructors are top performing sales reps teaching from their actual experience closing million dollar deals. Our goal is to help you start a lucrative career in tech. So, after you graduate our Career Services team will introduce you to hiring managers at top tech companies. Our team will revamp your resume, train you how to interview, and even help you negotiate salary. Our top students can even land jobs before they graduate! We offer flexible tuition options so you can launch a career debt free. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront cost and pay small monthly amounts after you land a job making at least $40k. We also offer a prorated refund policy because we understand life happens.
    Tuition PlansWe offer 2 tuition options. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront. You pay $425/month for 18 months after you land a job paying at least $40k. With our Upfront Tuition option you can receive a 20% discount. Restrictions may apply.
    Refund / GuaranteeStudents who withdraw from the program during the first week are entitled to a full refund. Students who withdraw between the 2nd and 6th weeks are offered a prorated refund.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo degree or prior tech experience are required.
    Prep WorkTo increase your chances of being selected for Flockjay, make sure to demonstrate that you have a basic understanding of tech/software sales. We want to know that you've done some research and are making an informed decision!
  • Jzana Dawkins • Graduate
    Flockjay is a 12-week intensive program designed to groom individuals with the tools and skills in tech-sales while building interpersonal skills. Within the 12 weeks, you will learn how to leave voicemails, craft emails, discovery calls, and more. You are also paired with incredible professionals who are driven to advance their careers.

Overall this program will aide the advancement of your professional career and establish an everlasting network.  There is no other program like Flockjay, it will truly change your life!
  • Anonymous • Business Development Associate • Graduate
    Flockjay Cares! It places all the tools that you need to succeed in your hands. Everyone can succeed in the program and post-program. Introvert or extrovert. How you cultivate relationships and the how much effort you put into your success will determine your outcome.
  • Anonymous • SDR • Graduate
    For those of you searching for a foot-in-the-door to the tech industry, this is an option you should consider strongly. Coding bootcamps, university education, or other entry-level roles are certainly ways to break through, but tech sales is the BEST way to make money and change your life quickly and with the best value education at Flockjay.

The sales tools as well as INTENSIVE resume and interview prep was well worth the cash (or pay after you are hired!). Most graduates are placed within roles quickly and the sales roles themselves mostly offer fast promotions.
    - 3/24/2021
    First off, It's been an amazing opportunity to learn under the very talented individuals at Flockjay. Without a doubt given me the greatest 10 weeks, I've ever experienced in a remote classroom!  I can't express how much I recommend undergoing the journey Flockjay guides you through!
    #Flyhigh!
    - 3/24/2021
    Incredibly life-changing experience! I never though i would get so much value out of a 10-week Bootcamp. it went by so fast!!!
    A 10 Week virtual tech sales program.  If you want to sharpen your Sales Skills, or (like me) change careers this is an excellent program.  I can truly say I would have never got into tech sales without this program.
    - 3/24/2021
    Flockjay has been invaluable for my career in tech sales. Their TAs, coaches, and alumni went over and above to provide support throughout the entire course.
  • Flockjay
    - 3/24/2021
    I am glad I took the plunge and signed up for Flockjay.  I learned so much about tech sales and really boosted my confidence before applying to tech sales jobs.
  • Flockjay Graduate
    - 3/10/2021
    Flockjay is, and has been, an amazing overall experience! For anyone interested in breaking into tech sales, I highly recommend signing up for the program!! The program certainly prepares a candidate- who is eager and willing- to become a great SDR or BDR.

The program is somewhat intense and does demand a lot of time and energy, so make sure you are ready to commit to AT LEAST 20 hours per week. That said, the grind is/was certainly worth the effort required, and I feel as though I grew so much over the program's 10-week course, both professionally and personally. The program does a great job of giving its students both an effective blueprint to be a great SDR/BDR, and does a tremendous job in both interview preparation (second half of the course) and job placement (post graduation).

Nothing is perfect, but Flockjay is about as close to perfect as it gets with respect to the program's offering and selling points. As they continue to grow and scale, there will undoubtedly be some growing pains, but the leadership is VERY open to feedback and is SINCERELY trying to make the best experience possible for its students. You feel that from day one, and that continues to be the case well after "graduation" and even as I enter the workplace.

Aside from the amazing support throughout the 10-week course, Flockjay was responsible not only for the only two job offers that I received (though I applied to many companies on my own), but also introduced me to now several mentors to lean on in my pursuit of a career in tech sales. I not only landed an amazing job through Flockjay, but I feel as though I have genuinely been  adopted into an amazing community for the rest of my career.
    Amazing community of trainers who genuinely care about the success of the students! If you want to get intonaties, this is a solid way to get started.
  • SDR
    - 1/22/2021
    I joined the flock back in May 2020. I was trying to get back into tech sales(since January) and I applied at numerous tech companies with the constant rejection of "not enough experience". When I started at Flockjay, COVID had hit,  I was jobless (I know I'm one of the many) but I had a partner that was working to help support me. It was my partner, my son myself, and my one dog. My unemployment wasn't coming in because they were backlogged, but fast forward to when I graduated, I faced more obstacles. My partner left and I struggled near the end to graduate because of everything going on in my personal life. It was giving me stress and I wanted to drop out but Flockjay's team was there from the moment you enter the program to after you graduate and will support you in any way they can. After I graduated the job process was tough but with the support of Brittany and Navneet I landed my dream job, got another dog, and looking back to how I struggled to where I am now I could have not achieved as much without Flockjay! I highly recommend choosing Flockjay over any other program in tech sales not only do you get a great education but you get the support.