flockjay-logo

Flockjay

Flockjay

Flockjay is a 10-week, part-time, online tech sales training bootcamp. Students will learn to effectively qualify, prospect, and close sales within the tech industry, all while using software to build a repeatable process. The first 10 weeks of FlockJay’s courses teach tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Drift, Slack, and Streak. Training is conducted through live, online classes where students will engage in real-time conversations as well as receive detailed, one-on-one reviews via live video. The final 2 weeks are focused on job placement. Flockjay’s mission is to make tech accessible to people from all locations and backgrounds with an emphasis on diversity. To achieve this, Flockjay offers classes at no up-front cost. Instead, tuition is paid only after employment.

Flockjay is set up to help individuals with no previous tech sales experience. Those interested in taking courses must first complete an online form. The application is sent directly to the Head of Administration. Applicants will then be given follow up questions by a member of the staff. FlockJay’s training programs start at the beginning of every month, so that after approval, students can begin the program almost immediately.

Flockjay provides two tuition options. Students may pay tuition upfront or Flockjay offers deferred tuition, which will be paid in installments after graduating the program (Deferred Tuition Agreement). These installment payment amounts may differ due to state regulations. Students may also be eligible for a scholarship after submitting their application.

Recent Flockjay Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (100) reviews for Flockjay →

Recent Flockjay News

Read all (6) articles about Flockjay →
  • Tech Sales Bootcamp

Salesforce, Sales, Email Marketing
    Flockjay is a 100% online program is design to get you job ready in 10 weeks. It teaches everything you need to break into tech sales, from foundational sales techniques to software tools. The curriculum is designed by sales professionals from places like Facebook, Google, and Salesforce. Class is held online Monday to Thursday, 5-8pm PT, in a virtual classroom with your instructors and fellow learners. The experience is highly participatory with many opportunities to practice what you just learned. Our instructors are top performing sales reps teaching from their actual experience closing million dollar deals. Our goal is to help you start a lucrative career in tech. So, after you graduate our Career Services team will introduce you to hiring managers at top tech companies. Our team will revamp your resume, train you how to interview, and even help you negotiate salary. Our top students can even land jobs before they graduate! We offer flexible tuition options so you can launch a career debt free. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront cost and pay small monthly amounts after you land a job making at least $40k. We also offer a prorated refund policy because we understand life happens.
    Tuition PlansWe offer 2 tuition options. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront. You pay $425/month for 18 months after you land a job paying at least $40k. With our Upfront Tuition option you can receive a 20% discount. Restrictions may apply.
    Refund / GuaranteeStudents who withdraw from the program during the first week are entitled to a full refund. Students who withdraw between the 2nd and 6th weeks are offered a prorated refund.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo degree or prior tech experience are required.
    Prep WorkTo increase your chances of being selected for Flockjay, make sure to demonstrate that you have a basic understanding of tech/software sales. We want to know that you've done some research and are making an informed decision!
  • Tech fellow
    - 4/1/2021
    Frankie Xu • Graduate
    Flockjay is first and foremost a community and family of smart likeminded individuals who want everyone to be successful! You will get much more than the curriculum and job assistance. I have connected with dozens of peers outside of class to practice various techniques learned in class. Trust me: if you put in the effort and work ethics, you will see career changing results!
    - 4/1/2021
    Mason F • Graduate
    Flockjay exceeded my expectations by 110%. From the Curriculum to the job placement assistance at the end Flockjay put its all in to us as students. The trainers are not just "Flockjay" employees, most if not all of them have years of real world experience as, SDRs, BDRs, Account Executives, Sales managers and more. They do a great job of teaching you from zero tech sales knowledge to 100% ready for a career in tech sales. I will say its not easy as in you will need to put in a lot time and energy into the course but the more you get the more you will get out just like in tech sales!
    - 3/31/2021
    Divya Rao • Sales Development Representative • Graduate
    If you want to break into tech sales than look no further.
  • Jancarlo Beck • Student
    After having gone through Flockjay I can't imagine a better path into tech sales. When I was researching different avenues into tech sales I was skeptical about Flockjay and this review is the resource I wish I would have had before applying and starting the program. My concerns before starting Flockjay:

1. Having some sales experience, what was I really going to get out of this? Flockjay really formalized my sales training and I realized I was doing many of the things they talk about but having a clear explanation of why and how allowed me to take my sales skills further and develop more in-depth knowledge on sales strategy.

2. Credibility of the trainers? The trainers are all accomplished tech sales professionals and there is much to take away from their knowledge base. They are also committed to your success which brings me to my next point.

3. Are they committed to your success? The folks at Flockjay are all committed to your success. There is not a single person who is affiliated with them who is not committed to seeing you succeed. This is probably the number one reason why they are so great! If you need help or you need support they are there for you whenever you need it. There really isn't enough that can be said about their commitment to you.

4. What sort of network do they provide? The Flockjay network is fantastic as is and is only growing exponentially. Flockjay gives you access to amazing folks in the industry who want to help you and who you can network with. This is an invaluable resource that should be taken advantage of!

Things to keep in mind:
    1. You can take as much or as little as you want from the program. If you show up and do the bare minimum it's probably not that great, but if you are committed to taking advantage of the opportunity there is so much to take away from it!

2. Network! Talk to your peers, talk to your trainers, and talk to everyone you meet through Flockjay. Take advantage of the network as it's truly invaluable.

In my opinion, Flockjay is the best way to get into tech sales and land an SDR job at a great company.
    Larry Turnbow • Student
    Flockjay was/is an amazing program. Hard to list any negatives. Really provides a platform for people of diverse and non-traditional backgrounds to break into tech. The program classes and homework assignments are very well thought out. I found the career service managers and resume help team to be great as well.  I feel that I'm very well prepared to enter the SaaS sales world as an SDR and grow from there. The fireside chat were great as well, and excellent networking opportunities.
    I'd recommend Flockjay to anyone!
    Oriana De Francesco • Graduate
    This is a very well-thought-out training program. Equips students with knowledge of Sales processes and methodology while also training them to use the most in-demand CRM's and workflow/organizational tech tools. A great and supportive community!
  • Alondra Contreras • Graduate
    When I first got into Flockjay, I thought I was getting into a scam.

But this is the most life-changing opportunity that I've been introduced to. Flockjay is a 10-week tech sales training boot camp. You can enter with any background and come out an absolute BEAST! You will be immersed in a world of brilliant people from all walks of life and introduced to the true meaning of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the fast-changing tech industry.
    Alexa Ramirez • Student
    It was a great way to grow and challenge myself as I pivot into the tech industry. I love the immersive and supportive culture that is consistent throughout the entire 10 weeks. The trainers and support staff were extremely intentional and impactful both in class and during office hours. For anyone looking for a supportive and growth-driven environment, I stand confidently by Flockjay's ability to guide anyone into tech sales!
    Beau • SDR • Graduate
    I knew it was time to shift careers, I knew I could succeed in sales, and I knew the tech industry is where I wanted to be. But other than that, I felt entirely lost! I had no idea where to start, what to learn, who to contact, or even how to write a proper resume. Enter: Flockjay.

This program/boot camp legitimately changed my life for the better. I feel more confident and prepared for this new journey than I've ever felt about anything else I've done in life. I've learned how to translate all of my soft skills from previous careers into specific, valuable abilities to bring to any sales team. We also got to learn how to use sales tools like Salesforce and Salesloft, and we even mastered the art of interviewing so we're actually prepared to get a job now that we're finished. (In fact, I was in contact with some of their hiring partners before I even graduated!)

Taking the leap and enrolling in Flockjay is one of the best decisions I've made for my career and my future, and I would absolutely recommend anyone who's considering it to do the same.
    Adrian Shepelavey • Student
    In a mere 10 weeks, Flockjay provided me with a thorough grounding in the theory and practice of tech sales. An amazing program that is well worth the time commitment. Faculty and staff are highly devoted to the success of their students.
  • Michael Lichtenstein • Tech Fellow @ Flockjay • Graduate
    Flockjay is an amazing 10-week Bootcamp for tech sales.  In 10 weeks they go over: solution selling, inbound/outbound/discovery calls, email cadences, sales platforms, and technology tools.

But the real value is here: Get Industry Pro's to help you write your resume.  Get coaching from some killer sales pro's and Flockjay opens the door for hiring partners!  At the end of the program, you start interviewing for your new career.

If you are motivated, coachable, are comfortable learning new technology, have ~20 hours a week, and are interested in starting a new career in tech sales: I would highly recommend this program.
    Michael F. • Student
    Flockjay was an awesome experience for me, I definitely learned a lot about myself and how my skills can be translated into tech sales. The instructors were super supportive throughout the entire program and helped me highlight my sales skills. I loved the community and diversity that Flockjay nurtured and represented. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to invest the time into themselves because if you invest in your future, Flockjay will invest in you!