epicodus-logo

Epicodus

Online, Online, Philadelphia, Portland, Seattle

Epicodus

Epicodus is a coding bootcamp offering part- and full-time courses online and in Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington. The first 5 weeks of Epicodus’s full-time program are offered for free. Students learn everything they need to know to get a job as a web developer by learning Ruby, Rails and React or C#, .NET and React. Each track includes Intro to Programming and JavaScript. At Epicodus, students learn how to build web applications from top to bottom with modern technologies and practices. More important than any particular skill, cohorts are taught how to think like a programmer, write good code, and pick up new languages and technologies in this fast-changing industry.

Every track also includes job search preparation for students; support and instruction in crafting resumes, cover letters, portfolios, and online presences. Career support staff meets one-on-one with every student to review and practice interviewing skills. After completing courses, students are placed in hand-selected internships with tech companies at no extra cost, allowing them to begin their job search with coding experience already on their resumes. To kick off their job search, graduates participate in a Demo Day where they present projects to local, hiring employers.

Recent Epicodus Reviews: Rating 4.71

all (157) reviews for Epicodus →

Recent Epicodus News

Read all (10) articles about Epicodus →
  • C# and React

MySQL, HTML, Git, C#, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js
    Start Date August 3, 2020
    LocationSeattle, Portland, Online
    Our focus is to prepare you for a career in the growing tech industry. Learning to code is a valuable skill that employers are constantly searching for in web development and design careers. Each track begins with a 3-week Introduction to Programming course for beginners to learn the fundamentals of programming. After completing this course, you'll be able to build basic web pages and understand programming fundamentals. No coding experience is required, but computer proficiency is necessary. Next, you'll spend four weeks learning Intermediate JavaScript skills. JavaScript is the only programming language understood by all web browsers, making it the most common language for web and mobile development. Students who learn how to code in JavaScript will be able to create simple to complex web pages, add interactivity features to an existing site, and update pages quickly without reloading. After completing JavaScript, students will spend seven weeks learning C# and .NET, which are both developed by Microsoft. Students who are well-versed in C# programming can use it to create client applications, database applications, distributed components, and much more. The final six weeks of the in-class portion of Epicodus is spent learning React. React is a JavaScript library used to create dynamic, interactive user interfaces. It allows a site to quickly update many different elements at once without reloading the page. Since its development at Facebook in 2011, it has exploded in popularity. After completing the in-class portion of the program, you'll spend five weeks at an internship with a tech company. As part of Epicodus, local companies host students as full-time interns. It's a chance for students to learn about how development works in the real world, and a chance for companies to work with talented developers in the making. Internships are included at no additional cost to students.
    Yes, available through SkillsFund and Climb Credit
    August 3, 2020 - Seattle
    August 3, 2020 - Online
    October 12, 2020 - Online
    October 12, 2020 - Seattle
    October 12, 2020 - Portland
  • Intro to Programming (Part-Time Evening)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS
    Start Date August 4, 2020
    LocationSeattle, Portland, Online
    This course is for absolute beginners to learn the fundamentals of programming. After completing this course, you'll be able to build basic webpages and understand programming fundamentals. No coding experience is required, but computer proficiency is necessary. Here's some of what we'll cover: HTML and CSS: the presentation and styling languages of the web Git: the tool programmers use to track their code Command line: the tool programmers use to interact with their computers Markdown: a simple language for documents JavaScript: the programming language of the web jQuery: a JavaScript library for making interactive web pages Bootstrap: a framework for easily creating good-looking websites

Minimum Skill LevelNone
    August 4, 2020 - Seattle
    October 13, 2020 - Seattle
    August 4, 2020 - Portland
    October 13, 2020 - Portland
    August 4, 2020 - Online
    October 13, 2020 - Online
  • Intro to Programming (Special)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS
    ScholarshipScholarships available for those affected by Covid-19.
  • JS and React (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Node.js, Front End
    Start Date August 4, 2020
    LocationSeattle, Portland, Online
    Note: Successful completion of Intro to Programming is necessary to enroll for our part-time JavaScript/React course. Our part-time JavaScript/React course is designed for working professionals and others interested in learning how to code on a part-time basis. Over 20 weeks, students will learn JavaScript and React.

During the first eight weeks of the program, you will learn Intermediate JavaScript skills such as how to test your code, working with asynchrony, and making API calls.
 During the final twelve weeks of the program, you will learn how to build applications with React and Redux. React is a JavaScript library used to create dynamic, interactive user interfaces. Since its development at Facebook in 2011, it has exploded in popularity. Redux is a state-management library often used with React to handle changes in an application's data.

After 20 weeks, you will have the skills to explore careers as a front-end developer and to further your own professional development.
    Skills Fund, Climb
    Minimum Skill LevelSuccessful completion of Epicodus' Intro to Programming course
    August 4, 2020 - Portland
    October 13, 2020 - Portland
    August 4, 2020 - Seattle
    October 13, 2020 - Seattle
    August 4, 2020 - Online
    October 13, 2020 - Online
  • Ruby and React

HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, React.js, Node.js, Ruby, REST, SQL
    Start Date August 3, 2020
    LocationPortland, Online
    Our focus is to prepare you for a career in the growing tech industry. Learning to code is a valuable skill that employers are constantly searching for in web development and design careers. Each track begins with a 3-week Introduction to Programming course for beginners to learn the fundamentals of programming. After completing this course, you'll be able to build basic web pages and understand programming fundamentals. No coding experience is required, but computer proficiency is necessary. Next, you'll spend four weeks learning Intermediate JavaScript skills. JavaScript is the only programming language understood by all web browsers, making it the most common language for web and mobile development. Students who learn how to code in JavaScript will be able to create simple to complex web pages, add interactivity features to an existing site, and update pages quickly without reloading. After completing JavaScript, students will spend seven weeks learning Ruby and Rails. Ruby is a programming language focused on simplicity and productivity. It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy to write. The Ruby programming language is most commonly used with the Ruby on Rails framework. The final six weeks of the in-class portion of Epicodus is spent learning React. React is a JavaScript library used to create dynamic, interactive user interfaces. It allows a site to quickly update many different elements at once without reloading the page. Since its development at Facebook in 2011, it has exploded in popularity. After completing the in-class portion of the program, you'll spend five weeks at an internship with a tech company. As part of Epicodus, local companies host students as full-time interns. It's a chance for students to learn about how development works in the real world, and a chance for companies to work with talented developers in the making. Internships are included at no additional cost to students.
    Yes, available through SkillsFund and Climb Credit
    August 3, 2020 - Online
    August 3, 2020 - Portland
  • Very Good Bootcamp
    - 11/4/2016
    Michael • Instructor • Graduate

The Good: Great location, excellent offices, workstations and workspace. Very good lesson plans, helpful instructors.

The Lowdown: There are no teachers per se. You pair program which lends itself to learning or teaching other students. Also the classes are large so you can wander around and look for students who can help you. There are instructors you can ask for help, that you request for assistance. The internship program, although unpaid, was very good in my experience, but some students had a not-so-postive experience.

A good amount of my evening and weekend time was spent learning on my own. After the internship i conitinued to learn on my own.

Overall: You get what you pay for. Epicodus is a great place to meet people who will become your peers and friends. Its a great place to go to focus on learning and how to learn and be in s structered environment. They are not going to hold your hand though. If you don't understand the material, fall behind, are lazy, dont show up to classes, thats on you. If you work hard and can work indepently its a great place, with excellent speakers, helpful instructors, and a top notch support staff.

• Ramon • Junior Software Developer • Graduate

About a year ago, I felt like I was at a point in my life where I could change careers. I had been in education for over a decade and wasn't really enjoying it anymore. I had a friend who changed careers to become a successful software developer, and she talked me in to at least looking into a career change myself.

I initially chose Epicodus for three big reasons: First, tuition was payable on a course by course basis. I was coming from a humanities background with no coding knowledge, and odds were good that, a week or two in, I'd discover that it just wasn't for me. If that were the case, I'd only be out a grand, rather than the $8000 - $12,000 the competition was charging.

Second, they promised career support and job assistance for a year following graduation. They claimed that I wasn't going to be pushed out into the street.

Third, they promised an internship.

They didn't let me down in any case. On the education side, it was tough, but fair. I had teachers kick my ass when it needed kicking, but it never felt unfair or out of line. I never felt coddled, and when I could have done better, I was told as much. As a former teacher, I really appreciated the candor, and I firmly believe it made me a better programmer.

Coursework was constantly in development, because it was constantly improving. As technologies changed, curriculum was altered to keep up. If a lesson was flawed, broken, or poorly written, we could leave feedback and it was often changed by the end of the day.

We worked in pairs all day, every day, and it was great. I made good friends, but more importantly, I learned to both write and edit code on the fly. I had to communicate with a partner eight hours a day, and our success was often directly tied to how well we could adapt to each other.

The internship is the only place where your milage may vary. My cohort was a really big one, beginning a few months before the expansion, and in the end, there just weren't enough internships out there. I knew about ten people who didn't get an internship, got paired with a company they reviewed poorly, or whose internship just closed down on them a week in. In each of these cases, Epicodus refunded the students' money in full or offered to get them an internship in the next cohort. It was a bummer that these students got the short end, but Epicodus did what was right, something I feel you don't see many places.

I had a great experience in my internship, and again, our cohort was unique. I hear that things are a lot better now, that cohorts are kept more managable and that our experience was a learning experience for the company.

Finally, regarding job support, I was contacted every single week by the job placement team. They checked up on me, kept me honest, and frequently asked if I needed help crafting a cover letter or offered suggestions for my LinkedIn.

It's not perfect, but I've never been to a school that was. For my money (All $5000 of it), it was a great experience, and it took me from knowing about nothing about programming in January to being paid to program software in September.

• Great program
    - 9/27/2016
    Austin • Developer • Student

I took courses at Epicodus a while back, and am now working full-time as a developer. The classes offered a personal and effective education and provided a good network and valuable work experience. I got portfolio pieces, an understanding of the industry, and the tools to find a job all for a much more affordable price than other leading competitors. The staff are beyond friendly and helpful, and they make being successful possible and enjoyable.

• Great School
    - 7/28/2016
    James • Graduate

It was a tough, but very educational.  Worth every penny spent tear shed ;)  The staff are fantastic and involved, although you will feel at times like you are teaching yourself (that's the point).  I wish I could have slowed the pace down to go into more depth on certain things and refine my portfolio, but I did okay and the consensus among my peers was that it was a great educational experience.

• Andrew Brennwald • Junior Web Developer • Graduate

Why did I go

I decided to attend Epicodus in order to switch from game development to web development. I had done some entry level learning myself prior to attending, and wanted a structured, fast-paced experience to capstone my transition. I attended prior to the new structure (there was no intro class), so I had to demonstrate basic HTML, CSS, and JavaScript understanding in order to be accepted. The application and interview process was a breeze, and they put a lot of emphasis on making sure I was the right kind of person for their program, not just capable of graduating.

Format & logistics

The biggest attribute that set Epicodus apart for me was the pair programming aspect. As an extrovert and social learner, this was perfect for my learning style. I was also seeking an all-consuming experience so I could really inundate myself with the subject matter, and Epicodus provided just that. As long as I was willing to show up to class ready to build every day, they were there to ensure that I had the resources and guidance to grow.

The program was also much more affordable than other offerings, and there was a huge emphasis on economic and social accessibility at the school. This led to a very diverse group of peers, which I greatly enjoyed working with every day.

Coursework

The coursework was constantly growing and adapting to industry trends. They realized that their job was to produce work-ready junior developers, and they stayed as current as possible with tools and technology in order to do so. Feedback channels were front and center, and any parts of the coursework that were confusing or broken were addressed overnight, if not the same day.

The day-to-day emphasis was on building things constantly. If you’re looking to get your hands dirty and build, build, build, then this is where you want to be. Everything from multiple small projects a day, to multi-day efforts, to large group collaborations, to solo portfolio items, there was always a task at hand.

Staff & instructors

I couldn’t have known beforehand, but the staff and instructors at Epicodus were by far the school’s greatest strength (Shout out to Mike and Courtney!). Every single person working there had a passion for the success of the students, and not just in a “this keeps me employed” kind of way. They could charge a LOT more for the quality of education there, and they could certainly make more money working for one of those $10,000+ programs. These are people who care deeply about helping people change their lives. Whenever they’d hear about a former student getting hired, they would light up in a way that was telling of people who genuinely care about the welfare of others.

Internship

I had a somewhat unique opportunity to intern with Epicodus right after finishing the coursework. I don’t believe this is possible anymore, but it’s still something I want to bring up because of what I learned about the school through the experience. My passion and professional interest lies in the realm of tech education, so the opportunity was exactly what I was looking for. I got familiar with the technological, logistical, and financial realities of operating a bootcamp, and I emerged with even more respect for the people that worked there. Even behind closed doors, discussions were about student success and how proud they were of everyone. I was constantly delighted by how much the staff cared about the students’ growth and success.

I emerged from the internship with a number of open source portfolio entries and an invaluable experience in the field I wanted to make my career out of.

You should go if:

• You enjoy working with others and meeting new people.

• You’re ready to be consumed by the experience. They mean it when they say full-time.

• You’re ready to meet them halfway and bring determination and discipline to the table.

• You understand that their main goal is to teach you how to learn.

• You’ve got the stamina and desire to build all day every day for months on end.

You should not go if:

• You’re introverted or shy to the point that working with others sounds awful and scary.

• You’re distracted by other aspects of your life that might make you miss class often.

• You’re unsure of your interest in web development, and this is true of ANY bootcamp.

• You’re more interested in theory and computer science subjects than work-related skills.

• Ben Pritchard • Web Developer • Graduate

I can't say enough about Epicodus. I shopped around a fair amount for other boot camps before commiting and truly believe I made the right decision. The atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming to people of all walks of life and I'm happy to have such a diverse network of fellow programmers now. The location was perfect as well, right in downtown Portland so we were in easy striking distance to lots of tech meetups. We also had lots of speakers from nearby tech companies come in and speak about various topics.

But the most notable thing to me is that Michael (the founder) actually believes in this as a cause and is not in it purely for the money. He could be charging triple what he charges but wants to keep the costs low so it's accessible to everyone. I believed him when he said he wanted to lower prices even more. I actually had a unique experience in that I attended Epicodus twice, the second time for free! (Sorry, that was just a temporary offer to recent graduates to fill spots where people had dropped out). But it highlighted the fact that this is a unique company not all about making money.

The only thing I would be sure to think about though is if you really want to be a programmer. Epicodus has a very well designed curriculum but if you don't have a passion for learning the craft, it can be easy to get overwhelmed. But if you're dedicated and like learning in a friendly environment, believe me, your portfolio will have some shiny stuff to be proud of in it by the time you're done and you'll end up a happy developer like me!

• Jess • Graduate
    Hi, I am very glad to have attended Epicodus. It was affordable for me and I liked what I had read and heard through my research. I moved sight unseen to the city and was happy with the location and school.

We had daily stand ups, pair programming, projects and internships. The school curriculum changes through each iteration/cohort but its changing for the better as they work out kinks from student feedback. They are also growing and adding more courses.  For example, part time classes versus full time or courses broken into 5 weeks so you can mix and match rather than follow one specific track.

After my time at Epicodus, I worked with a wonderful company as an intern and short term employee. Many different things spawned from my experience. I started learning pentesting and got certifications in that, so that I could code more securely and become more cyber aware -- especially since there is news of breeches all the time. I moved abroad and randomly had an idea for a start up.
    I was accepted to a startup pre-accelerator and just completed that one. I also just finished a small crowdfunding round. Linkedin's Cofounder and Women who code CEO contributed! It was a small amount but hey, at least they know who I am.

My path was to work in a tech company, not start one. But I am much more creative now so I have a bunch of ideas for applications these days. Even if nothing works out, I have offers to work as a developer.

Code - Job - Startup: You have options. Epicodus can prepare you for the basics and the rest is up to you so be prepared to focus, work hard and put your energy 100% to make things happen. Also be prepared to move. Don't just look to only work in the location of the school if possible.
  • Eat Your Spinach
    - 7/21/2016
    Alex • Graduate

I loved Epicodus, I think it is a great way for beginners to learn how to code.

That being said, potential students should make sure that they really, really want to code for a living, or whatever their goal is for attending Epicodus. Epicodus will give you everything you need to succeed as a programmer, but you really have to go for it!

The only reason I didn't give their curriculum 5 stars is because they fell down a bit during the Ember.js portion of my course (the old, 15-week set of courses they used to do). Other than that the Ruby/Rails curriculum was accurate and helpful.

Response From: Michael Kaiser-Nyman of Epicodus
    Title: President
    Thursday, Jul 21 2016
    Thanks for the review! We've made some big improvements to the Ember.js curriculum in 2016 :)
  • Life Changing
    - 3/19/2016
    Austin • Software Developer • Graduate

Epicodus really worked out for me. That and some "hard work."

I came to Epicodus with a goal in mind, get a job coding. I didn’t care what I was coding, what the salary was, or where it was I did this hypothetical coding. I just wanted to break free from my backup career in market research. I had motivation.

I studied every lesson, everynight that it was assigned. I would come home, eat, study, and sleep eight hours. There were nights off but those were when the assignments were done. Celebration was on hold until I could prove I could get my first job offer.

The course was a good fit for me. The pair programming forces you to work with different learning styles, and some work better than others. Even the garbage days held lessons. Most days were with people I wouldn’t have sought out and working with them helped in ways I didn’t expect. These interactions often led to surprise friendships, and the network I have now is nuts.

The syllabus was challenging enough that I could take on a new concept, drill on it a couple times, and then build on top of it. This is the same syllabus that led to my eventual job.

Job Story:

First off, I was lucky enough to land the internship I really wanted. I landed at a Ruby shop in Vancouver WA and it was wonderful. It wasn’t as good as others and it wasn’t nearly as bad as a select few. I would have been happy anywhere that had taken the time to teach me some coding lessons like mine did.

Leading up to our course completion, we started working on portfolio projects. These are supposed to be something you think is cool and will spend enough time to actually be cool to other people. I made a social site for hiring programmers. It had complex object relationships and functions and only looked okay. I spent a few weeks on it but really only finished the main parts that made it make sense and made me happy to present to friends.

This project was going to be presented at a reverse job fair, where students could show off a portfolio piece to roaming employers and give out some cards (get some cards, FYI). It was here that I met a bunch of companies and pitched my project as well as I could. I felt good but I didn’t get my hopes up.

In my free time I was sending out tons of resumes and cover letters. I was particularly fond of Angellist, I applied to over 160 Ruby related jobs all over the country. I was getting interviews ~2+ per week. I never held out hope for any one company, I just kept applying. I wanted the company that wanted me, wishing was not the key.

It was a week after the project presentation that I received an email from Daimler, to interview for a job working in Python and Java, two languages I knew nothing about. The project lead saw that we (Epicodus students) knew the basics in programming and could obviously pick up new languages and tools quickly, so he wasn’t concerned. Six Epicodus students were emailed to interview for the position. This was the job I wound up getting.

Today I work in an office doing work I never imagined I would ever have the opportunity to do. My team is full of kind and smart programmers and engineers that have completely taken me in. The work isn’t easy per se but it’s coding, and that’s exactly what I wanted.

New Student Advice:

I recommend taking a surface deep approach to the lessons at Epicodus. Going too deep or going off track was a common fuck-up when pairing and it only led to heartache. Epicodus lessons are broken up in the following way (as of my attendance late 2015): homework -> morning warmup -> creative implementation. Here’s what you should do:

1. Follow along in the homework. Actually do it that night, just follow along with the video, don’t think much about it. Do the homework.

2. Follow the instructions the next day. You will likely start with implementing the homework from the night before. Just go along with the lesson as it’s printed, this is the warm up, don’t skip it.

3. NOW YOU CAN GET CREATIVE. After the homework implementation, you’re given an assignment that implements the concepts you just studied/practiced in a new form. This is where you really learn. You can do it how you want (but you will likely really want the information you just learned).

Finally, don’t get lost in front-end minutia, unless that’s the lesson or you’re done with the day’s assignment. This is the design rabbit hole. It’s deep and you’re new, take it easy.

When you’re about halfway done with your studies at Epicodus, take some steps to make your job search life easier.

1. Make a portfolio. Mine is hosted on GitHub Pages for free, using Jekyll, with a template. You do not need a hand-built site if you’re not a front-end developer, just get one up that looks good and be done with it.

2. Get your LinkedIn in order. Follow the guide on Epicodus in this regard, it paid off for me.

3. Get your Resume put together. One page. No references to jobs that have nothing to do with coding. One page. Write it like some great code, short and effective. One page.

4. Get a decent cover letter together. You do not need a custom cover letter for every job, you just need some parts to be custom. I have background information that doesn’t change in my cover letters, you can do the same thing.

5. The above will take you very far in the general arena of job hunting. Angejlist also allows for sending notes and if you go there, I recommend that you send them. Treat these like micro-cover letters. Get a general template that you can alter some spots and hammer those out. Make sure your Angejlist profile is complete though, just like your LinkedIn.

• Anonymous • Release Engineer • Graduate

About a year ago, I didn't know the first thing about coding - but I wanted to. I started Epicodus in January, this past year, and spent 4 months learning everything I could. The program is not only completely affordable, but also, completely prepared me for my new career - even though I didn't really trust that on the first day of my internship. At first I thought I had mostly learned that there were infinite technologies I had not learned. Once I got started, I realized that my teachers had been right all along - what technology you know, isn't half as important as what technology you can learn. And that is where Epicodus excels! The program hops from tech to tech, and all the while, builds a solid understanding of how to program, how to pick up languages quickly, how to work with pairs and teams, and how to navigate the tech scene. The instructors are super supportive, and in all likelihood - your classmates will be too. This is the best school if you need to go from 0 to coder, or if you need a great refresher course. If you just want to learn one language really deeply... build something in it, cause code school is probably not for you.

• Bojana Skarich • Graduate

I loved my time at Epicodus. Being new to programming, I relied on my instructor for help, and she went out of her way to assist me whenever I needed help. I enjoyed the pair programming learning style, good for students who talk their way through challenging code - and found the curriculum to be relevant to industry demand. After I finished Epicodus, I got a chance to intern at a web agency where I participated in a team sprint and worked alongside senior developers. Epicodus continues to help students after they graduate- while applying for jobs, I got regular assistance with my cover letters and resumes, job leads, and help with interviews and salary negotiation. One of the most helpful things to my web development career has been the Epicodus alumni network, which I still keep in touch with. We formed close friendships during our time in class, and we continue to get together often at meet ups and to catch up with each other. I would recommend Epicodus to anyone wishing to start their web development career; it is an excellent investment and also a lot of fun!

• Anonymous • software engineer • Graduate

TL;DR: Epicodus was a fantastic experience for me, and I would wholeheartedly recommend the program to anyone looking to learn how to code, up their skills, and/or make a career change.

I came to Epicodus mainly in order to change careers. I'd always liked programming but hadn't been able to study computer science formally in the past. I was on another career path entirely, but hating it the deeper in I got. A year ago, I decided to take a chance and pursue  programming and software engineering on a 'non-traditional' path. I was certainly impressed initially with Epicodus's very affordable tuition and payment plan options, but wondered if the quality of the program could truly be so high for such an affordable price.

After completing the program, I can definitely say that the quality of the curriculum and teaching was great overall. I also feel that the school makes a genuine effort to foster diversity in the program and bring in students from a variety of backgrounds, which was awesome. My class of 30 students was nearly half female, had several students who were visible minorities, and several who were non-visible minorities, including myself. There was also diversity in the ages of the students; I would estimate that the range of my class was early 20s to mid 40s, which was also a great asset.

In addition to the great curriculum and classmates, the Epicodus internship program is an especially strong and unique aspect of the school. Epicodus has worked hard to make strong partnerships with companies that can provide real-world programming experience. In my case, I was especially fortunate. Only seven months ago, I had pretty much zero professional programming experience and knew only very basic HTML, CSS, and the tiniest amount of JavaScript. After three months of (intensive!) full-time study at Epicodus, I began my internship. And after four months as a full-time intern, I'm about to transition into a salaried, full-time software developer position at my company. I've certainly had a good deal of luck, and this is not the experience of every Epicodus grad, but I definitely feel that Epicodus has been a great springboard to opportunity for every member of my cohort. I really can't overstate how happy I am that I took the leap and that I chose Epicodus. There's no way I'd be where I am without the curriculum, support, and connections that the program provides, and the tuition is more than reasonable for all the benefits that come with enrolling. Do it!!

Epicodus Outcomes

100% of students intended to seek in-field employment within 180 days of graduating. 0% of students did not intend to seek in-field employment.Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 43 graduates included in report:

87% of job obtainers reported salaries. 5% of job obtainers were hired by the school itself.

Read Epicodus' full CIRR Job Outcomes Report here