digitalcrafts-logo

DigitalCrafts

Atlanta, Houston, Kennesaw, Online, Seattle, Tampa

DigitalCrafts

DigitalCrafts offers a 16-week full-time and a 26-week part-time full-stack developer bootcamp in Atlanta and Houston. DigitalCrafts' bootcamps are intensive classroom experiences, transforming beginners into full-stack software developers trained in JavaScript, React, Node.js, Python, and more. Unique to DigitalCrafts is their elective program, where students or alumni have access to a variety of workshops and presentations as an additional perk.

DigitalCrafts’ instructors are all professional engineers with years of real-world development experience. The average class size is small, allowing for an efficient and effective learning environment where students "learn by building." In addition, students receive resume/portfolio guidance and a mock interview lesson. The admissions process consists of an online application, interview, and coding challenge. Financing and scholarships are available, and early enrollment incentives can further lower tuition for students.

Recent DigitalCrafts Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (212) reviews for DigitalCrafts →

Recent DigitalCrafts News

Read all (31) articles about DigitalCrafts →
  • DigitalCrafts Full Stack Flex (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Linux, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, Scrum, Agile, REST, SQL
    LocationHouston, Atlanta
    The 26-Week Full Stack Flex Program is the part-time version of our Full Stack Immersive Program, designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who prefer longer but more flexible class formats. This remote-enabled class takes place in the evenings and on Saturdays. Much like our Immersive Program, Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & the NERP stack, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. These technologies are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Our curriculum is proven and our alumni have gone on to work for companies like LinkedIn, Slack, Facebook, Home Depot, Cox Communications, New York Times, and more. PS - Our Kennesaw campus is launched in partnership with Kennesaw State University.
    Deposit$250 (deposit eligible for financing)
    Finance tuition (including your deposit) with Sallie Mae. For more information on tuition click here.
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront, setup a payment plan, or finance tuition through Sallie Mae.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    ScholarshipWomen will automatically receive a scholarship to attend our Immersive or Flex programs. If you do not qualify, we also sponsor The Builder Scholarship awarded to applicants with inspiring stories and goals.
    Prep WorkPre-requisite work will be provided.
  • DigitalCrafts Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, SQL, Python
    Start Date August 17, 2020
    LocationHouston, Atlanta
    This 16-week intensive program is for beginners and CS graduates alike. Students will learn the ins and outs of front-end and back-end web development, as the class moves through HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL databases, Node.js, React.js, Python, and more. Javascript, Node.js & the NERP stack encompass some of the most cutting-edge technologies today and are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Python is an in-demand and versatile programming language widely used in both software development (Instagram, for example) & the ever-growing field of data analytics. Our curriculum is proven and our graduates have been hired at great companies like Home Depot, New York Times, Car & Driver, LiveAction, Soltech, Market America, Kredible, Piksel, Greater Sum, Narwhal Digital, RiskAlyze, Army of Bees, BridalLive, Liaison Technologies, and more.
    Deposit$250 (eligible for financing)
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront, finance tuition through Sallie Mae, or enroll in an income share agreement.
    August 17, 2020 - Atlanta
    October 19, 2020 - Atlanta
    August 17, 2020 - Houston
    October 19, 2020 - Houston
  • DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Flex (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, MVC, Agile, SQL
    Start Date July 7, 2020
    Delivered remotely, the 26-Week Online Full Stack Flex Program is the part-time version of our Online Full Stack Immersive Program, designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who prefer longer but more flexible class formats. This remote-enabled class takes place in the evenings and on Saturdays. Much like our Immersive Program, Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & the NERP stack, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. These technologies are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Our curriculum is proven and our alumni have gone on to work for companies like LinkedIn, Slack, Facebook, Home Depot, Cox Communications, New York Times, and more.
    July 7, 2020 - Online
  • DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time)

Start Date June 29, 2020
    Delivered remotely, this 16-week intensive program is for beginners and CS graduates alike. Students will learn the ins and outs of front-end and back-end web development, as the class moves through HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL databases, Node.js, React.js, Python, and more. Javascript, Node.js & the NERP stack encompass some of the most cutting-edge technologies today and are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Python is an in-demand and versatile programming language widely used in both software development (Instagram, for example) & the ever-growing field of data analytics. Our curriculum is proven and our graduates have been hired at great companies like Home Depot, New York Times, Car & Driver, LiveAction, Soltech, Market America, Kredible, Piksel, Greater Sum, Narwhal Digital, RiskAlyze, Army of Bees, BridalLive, Liaison Technologies, and more.
    Deposit$250 (eligible for financing)
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront or finance tuition through Sallie Mae
    June 29, 2020 - Online
    September 8, 2020 - Online
  • WWU Full Stack Flex (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Linux, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, Scrum, MVC, Agile, REST, SQL
    Start Date September 29, 2020
    LocationSeattle
    Powered by DigitalCrafts, the Western Washington University's 26-Week Full Stack Flex Program is a part-time coding bootcamp program designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and individuals who prefer longer but more flexible class hours. This remote-enabled class takes place in the evenings and on Saturdays. Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & PostgreSQL, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. These technologies are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. The DigitalCrafts' curriculum is proven and their alumni have gone on to work for companies like LinkedIn, Slack, Facebook, New York Times, Home Depot, Chick-fil-A, and more.
    Deposit$250 (deposit eligible for financing)
    Finance tuition (including your deposit) with Sallie Mae.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    ScholarshipWomen & WWU staff, faculty and students will automatically receive a $1,000 scholarship to attend the Flex program
    September 29, 2020 - Seattle
  • Debra  User Photo
    Debra • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Everything about how DigitalCrafts operates makes this one of the best educational experiences out there. From the quality top-notch instruction, career support, curriculum, and location made it a life-changing experience. I got a job offer the day before graduating, and a few other students received offers during the class as well. It is intense, especially during the last couple weeks. It is easy to fall behind in the material because the class moves so quickly. I really recommend anyone considering this to be absolutely sure and absolutely dedicated because it is not a walk in the park. Students that put in more effort and were willing to spend outside class hours coding, no doubt got more out of it than students who did not.

Instruction: I was fortunate enough to be a part of Toby's last cohort. It was clear from Day 1 that he is truly passionate about coding and teaching. He had no problem breaking things down for us, helping us dissect the material, until we finally got it. When he felt that some students were ahead of the material, he created special bonus exercises to challenge them. When he felt some students were falling behind, he created exercises to help drill down the material. Our class had a huge disparity of skill level. Some people were true beginners and some came from very advanced technical backgrounds. Toby made sure to address it the best way he could and I really appreciated that.

Career support: DigitalCrafts helps students with everything in the job search process, from portfolios, resumes, mock interviews, sending out job postings, interview tips, whiteboarding, networking, etc. The staff is extremely dedicated in helping find you a job. They have a small, but growing network of employers who have had positive experiences with hiring DigitalCrafts graduates. My only wish is for their network to be bigger, but considering this bootcamp is still fairly new, it is understandable. They have guest speakers and recruiters come in for networking opportunities but I felt like the pacing was just not right. They should have come during weeks 12-16 when students were starting to get serious about the job search, definitely not during the first half of the course when we felt nowhere near ready for a job.

Curriculum: They are constantly changing their curriculum to match what's in demand so you really can't go wrong with what you learn. The curriculum is specifically optimized to help students be more marketable as software engineers.

Location: The Atlanta Tech Village made being an unemployed student much easier. There is plenty of free snacks, spaces to study, places to relax/sleep, and free weekly lunches. It is really the perfect environment for a coding bootcamp.

• Best school in ATL
    - 5/30/2017
    James Marion  User Photo
    James Marion • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I took a big risk leaving my job to go to a bootcamp, but I have to say that Digital crafts was the right choice. I came in with some college experience but others who have no experience ended up with a better looking portfolio than my friends who graduated from Georgia State and Georgia Tech.  I feel confident that I can get a good career in web development at this point and proudly wear my DigitalCrats tshirt!

• Sarah Basinger  User Photo
    Sarah Basinger • Apprentice Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I had a great experience at DigitalCrafts. I came in with a background in email marketing, which is where I was exposed to some front end development and decided I wanted to shift my career to the technical side. I chose DC over the other schools for several reasons: the length of the program, the curriculum (front end, back end, plus database), fair price, good reviews, and good vibes after interviewing. This course is very fast-paced, challenging, and time-consuming. You are pushed to your limits. Although class was M-F 9-5, I was in early, stayed late, and sometimes went in on the weekends to keep up. Despite this, I had a blast. Rob was a fantastic teacher — very engaging and enthusiastic, not to mention a wealth of knowledge. I landed a few interviews and ended up accepting an offer for a Software Engineer Apprenticeship at Home Depot, just a few weeks after completing class.

• Mason Mahaffey  User Photo
    Mason Mahaffey • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Hands down this has been one of the best experiences of my life. I was taught by an over-qualified, flat out excellent instructor who took every one of my classmates to the level they needed to be -- no matter his/her background. My instructor was hands-off with those those that wanted to be more independent and more hands-on with those who didn't and especially those who wanted the extra guidance. I chose this course over the others not only because the people seemed awesome(which they were), but for two other major reasons as well.

1) Of all of the code schools out there, DigitalCrafts is one of the longest, if not THE longest; you get more bang for your buck, and I can't stress this enough, you NEED the extra time. If anything, at the end of it all, you will feel like 16 weeks isn't long enough. So, yeah, go with DigitalCrafts.

2) It's located in Atlanta Tech Village, which is an incredibly cool building with a trendy atmosphere and multitude of tech companies. This allows you to network with other people all throughout the week and some students end up getting hired by companies right there in the building.

To conclude, before we even graduated, we had two of our 15 classmates get hired by well paying and awesome tech companies right here in Atlanta with one of the two classmates having more than one job offer. If you want to get hired, DigitalCrafts will do everything they can to help put you in touch with the companies you want to get in touch with.  Even after we've graduated, we've continued to get tons of help from Jake one of the co-founders. He posts jobs into a job board all the time and is always looking to help us get hired. These guys really felt like a family and I doubt you could get such an excellent experience anywhere else.

• Jesslyn Landgren  User Photo
    Jesslyn Landgren • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I entered the program at DigitalCrafts after relocating and leaving a job in a mostly steady industry, so I was looking for a pretty serious experience that would be a good investment for my risk.  When researching coding bootcamps in Atlanta, for me the deciding factors were the personalized attention and communication I got from the staff and the price.  I was applying from out of Georgia at the time and I was able to chat with Jake and Max (founders) right from the website.  I sent numerous emails with questions and got complete replies right away every time.  This was not the case with other programs I talked with.  To me this showed that DC was invested in their students and distinguishing themselves from other programs by taking a local approach.  I heard this echoed by most of my fellow students later.

I was impressed by the syllabus and planned curriculum.  I went into the bootcamp having a solid foundation in Python, but really no other coding experience.  I was impressed by the rigor of the course and how often the curriculumn is updated and really really honed.  Toby was my instructor, and I was super impressed by his passion for teaching and mentoring junior developers.  It was clear from day 1 that his main goal was to instill independent learning skills in each of us.  He was always ready with an extra assignment or challenge if you finished early and they always focused on building your critical thinking skills.  Having spent a lot of time in the formal education world, he definitely ranks in the top 5 of educators that I've seen in terms of his devotion to his students and their learning outcomes.  He learned from our experiences every day and constantly made adjustments to his approach, which was great to experience as a student.

The one area where I feel like the DC program has room to improve is their formal job search prep activities.  In my opinion when I signed up, this was a significant portion of was I was investing in.  I feel like there was a lot of effort made on the part of the staff to connect students with Atlanta companies and sell employers but I did feel that it lagged behind the intensity of the technical program.  I found myself slightly off sync in terms of when I needed career advice and mock interviews vs when they were held.

I spent weeks 12-16 of the program on the job market.  I went after full-time work with benefits and full salary due to my personal situation, and was extremely happy to recieve such an offer the day of graduation.  I had approximately 6 interviews, at different levels of formality throughout the job hunt.  Most of the employers I talked to seemed to be suprised/impressed by the longer and full-stack curriculum and I felt that the projects I was encouraged to undertake in the program went a long way in furthering my application.

In the end, I was very happy with my DC experience and my resulting employment.  One of the best things about the experience was the comraderie among my cohort and how that was fostered by Toby and the DC staff.  I felt personally supported by the program and was happy and suprised to see the staff celebrating sincerely with us as each of us are finding employment.  Definitely felt like it was worth the investment.

• Michael Irby - React Developer  User Photo
    Michael Irby - React Developer • React Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

1. Teacher - Without a doubt it ultimately boils down to how willing and able you are to learn. This requires that your teacher leading you through a whirlwind of knowledge and training know his/her stuff very well. Also, not just know the material, but be able to teach it to class in a way that will allow newbies to understand it and absorb it. DigitalCrafts has sought out great teachers for their program and I absolutely loved learning from the teacher I had.

2. Staff - The staff at DigitalCrafts does a great job to help equip students for the job market. They are very knowledgeable in this area and make it very clear what they expect from the students to help best prepare them for their dev role after the class. Their network of companies and knowledge of the job market are extremely valuable assets that you will gain access to upon being a DigitalCrafts student. This is exactly how I landed my first dev role.

3. Curriculum - The curriculum is current and needed by the job market. All of the skills we learned during my class were very relevent. It was very cool to go from a complete newbie learning a bunch of new skills, to then looking at the job market and saying "Oh awesome we are already learning this in class."

I would highly encourage any of my friends to attend DigitalCrafts if they are interested in learning web development. It takes a significant amount of work and perseverance but will definitely pay off.

• John Coppola  User Photo
    John Coppola • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I came to DigitalCrafts because I felt that I needed a serious, dedicated boost to push me through a learning plateau that self-study and even a five-month front-end internship couldn't help me overcome. I did a lot of research and chose DigitalCrafts because of the good value, extra month (most other bootcamps last 12 weeks, not 16), focus on full-stack JavaScript (not Rails), and the fact that it was based in Atlanta where I knew nobody and would have no distractions.

It turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made.

The concept of these bootcamps seem almost too good to be true. People from underpaid/low-paying fields enroll in a program that lasts a few months and then go land with a job that pays double or triple when they were earning before. It's easy to get wrapped up in the payoff, but what often gets overlooked is how much hard work and grinding is truly necessary to get to that level. DigitalCrafts offers a program that facilitates the best possible path to this new career. There's nothing "magical" about it -- it's up to you to put in the effort -- but everything is set up so that if you do your part, you'll come out on the other side with the chops, abilities, and mindset of a web developer.

The most prominent aspect that sets DigitalCrafts apart from the pack (and I've felt this way since I first reached out to them in July of 2016) is the authenticity of the program. It's an organization run by people who sincerely want their students to succeed. Period. While I was there, I always felt at home and at ease with everyone on staff. The administrative staff was constantly checking in with us and also hosting events, bringing in people from the industry, and overall doing everything they could to offer us the best possible learning experience. The instructors are phenomenal and are incredibly dedicated to their students. It was clear that they were there because they loved teaching and I learned so much, even having come in with a decent amount of prior experience.

The most critical thing I learned at DigitalCrafts was how to think. The key to success in this field is being a good problem solver, and this program really taught me how to approach real-world challenges and produce viable solutions. Prior to DigitalCrafts, I had always concerned myself with the tools and the final result without much consideration for the process, but this program changed my perspective and I am now far more confident in taking on unknown bugs, challenges, and new technologies than I ever was before. It made me a much more flexible and adaptable developer, which are two traits that worthwhile employers really want in their candidates.

I strongly recommend DigitalCrafts to anyone who has had enough exposure to the field to be absolutely sure that they want to pursue it as a career. I'm extremely happy with my decision and consider it to be one of the best investments I've ever made.

• Cody Taylor  User Photo
    Cody Taylor • Software Developer • Student Verified via GitHub

Going to DigitalCrafts was the best decision I've made in regards to career choices.  I came from an I.T. background and quit my job as a Desktop Admin at a major Houston based hospital to attend, and I was terrified.  I spent hours reading reviews, talking with different bootcamps in Houston and Austin, and talked with my wife about where to go and what to do.  I spoke with graduates from the program before making my decision, and every single one of them had a job in the field, and every single one of them said it was the best decision they made.

Damian, the instructor in Houston, is an amazing teacher.  Every day class was lively, packed full of learning, and tons of laughs.  Damian graduated from a top 5 computer science program, and has been working in the field for over a decade.  The amount of knowledge that he has, and his ability to pass it along to the students is remarkable.  I can’t speak highly enough of him!

I decided on DigitalCrafts because they teach full-stack development, they're placement rate was outstanding, and the reviews were very good.  It was very reassuring how forthcoming Jason, Max, and Jake were in my initial conversations with them.  They are all very honest about how difficult the program is going to be, but how much it can pay off, and it paid off for me!  I got a job offer as a Software Developer at a fast-growing Houston company only 9 weeks into the course.  The salary that was offered to me was a 50% increase to what I was making before DigitalCrafts, and the earning potential as a software developer is exponentially higher.  No matter how you chalk it up, it was a good investment.

If you're considering going to a coding bootcamp, I can't recommend enough DigitalCrafts.  Setup a meeting with Jason, and learn about the program. Talk to graduates of the program, read reviews, do your homework.  For me, the more I dug, the more confident I became that DigitalCrafts was by far the best coding bootcamp in Houston.

-Cody

• Karissa Martin  User Photo
    Karissa Martin • BI Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am 8+ weeks into my 16 week course at the Houston campus' 1st Cohort. I can't stress enough the amazing value of the DigitalCrafts bootcamp! I already received and accepted an amazing offer from a fantastic company right after the completion of my first capstone project, which was a 2 person full stack project using Python, Flask, MySQL, and Bootstrap. I can honestly say that I have learned more in 8 weeks than I expected to learn in 16 and I feel well prepared to tackle whatever challenges come next. If you are reading this then chances are you are trying to identify the BEST coding bootcamp for you. CourseReport is one of the reasons I decided DigitalCrafts was the one for me and that was hands down the best decision I could have made. I have seen several projects from students of other Houston programs and the depth and breadth of their learning as evidenced by their final projects is not nearly as impressive as our first projects.

Damian, our instructor, is AMAZING! He has decades of experience in the local area and has successfully launched private software as well. He is new to teaching, but you wouldn't know it! You will get stuck and frustrated from time to time and he sometimes let's you sweat it out, but it's for a good cause. He doesn't baby you but he does drive you to push through your frustration and find the answer on the other side. 2 out of 10 of us have already received offers and we are only halfway through the course- what more can I say?

Last thing: Go for it! If you do, the pre-work is extremely important and the people who neglected it have definitely had a harder time so DO IT ALL, but don't be afraid to enroll- its definitely doable. Good Luck!

• Jaye • Graduate
    Veronica is a very caring and intelligent instructor. She has taught me everything I know when it comes to software development and has made me industry ready for a career in coding! She is an amazing instructor, friend, and mentor. Digitalcrafts is definitely the way to go when it comes to a coding bootcamp!
  • Amazing experience
    - 3/29/2020
    Kate • Graduate
    I spent a lot of time debating on if a coding bootcamp was worth it before joining DigitalCrafts. I had doubts and wondered if they could actually make a novice into a junior software engineer in such a short span of time. Short version, absolutely, IF you are committed before and after your cohort.

I went through many reviews and it was clear that DigitalCrafts was one of the top rated programs. I went further though, and found some current students and alumni from the program in hopes of hearing about their experience firsthand. I was surprised that everyone I reached out to not only responded, but raved about the program. At that point, I was sold and started the program in September 2019.

Ultimately, I'm so glad that I took that jump. Mandatory in-person classes foster strong relationships within the cohort, and, most importantly, accountability. Attendance is strict and expectations are high. While instructors are always available for help (before, during and after class) no one holds your hand. You are expected to keep up and ask questions when you're feeling lost. For me, tis meant dedicating at least 15 hours outside of class time per week to fully grasp the material. This is not the program for those who are not able and/or willing to put in the effort and time to succeed. For me, it was the perfect environment.

In the past, I tried to self-teach and stick with it. However, I never gained much with the "tutorial" type lessons and step by step boilerplate projects that websites like Treehouse offer. The only way to truly learn how to code is to build something on your own from the ground up without the crutch of a ready-made project provided by tutorial-based services.

After joining the program, we were building things (mostly breaking, rebuilding and re-breaking) within two weeks. My amazing instructors and DIRs (Developer-in-Residence) were there to put me back on track and provide support when needed. That teaching methodology gave me superhuman confidence once I finally built my first functioning project. I found myself chasing that feeling throughout my time in the program and can see myself continuing to chase it for the rest of my development career. Once you actually build something and can make it work, the feeling of personal achievement is unreal.

Personally, I needed more time after my cohort ended to go over past materials and focus on some of my weaker points. The program is face-paced, so making a note on topics to revisit after the cohort ends is smart. You have access to your cohort's materials (class recordings, assignments, etc.) indefinitely after the program ends, so having access to past material in order for me to improve certain skills before entering the job market was a huge bonus.

Lastly, I've never felt more a part of a community than I did/do with DigitalCrafts. The team is supportive before, during and after the program. The alumni network is extensive and we all root for each other. Entering the tech world is daunting, so that support is crucial. There are also career advisors who have been very present and helpful.

As you've read, there are no job guarantees (I question any bootcamp that makes these promises) but there is ample opportunity. Everyday, their career advisors reach out with new opportunities and are always willing to aid with your current or future job search. I have seen numerous success stories and have yet to see someone unable to enter the tech field at a junior level.

Lastly, it will take a lot of time and work (two key concepts for this entire journey) to be complete this rigorous program but for me it was more than worth it.

• Worth It
    - 3/28/2020
    Daniel Sullivan • Student
    DigitalCrafts is an excellent bootcamp, from the first day to the last. If you're someone like me you can go from having zero coding experience to being able to build websites and applications. It's not a walk in the park but if you stay focused and work hard you'll be amazed at how much you can learn. How I view websites and applications has changed into the perspective of a developer. They have taught me not only how to code but also how to teach myself and find the right resources.

DigitalCrafts Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at DigitalCrafts, 84% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 85% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $60,000. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 116 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Outcomes include only students in the Full Stack Immersive program. See our audited Student Outcomes Report, which differs slightly from Course Report's approach for detailed reporting.

Note: Apprenticeships, internships and contract roles counted as a single pool. We do not have data regarding short-term, part-time or freelance employment.