digitalcrafts-logo

DigitalCrafts

Atlanta, Houston, Online, Tampa

DigitalCrafts

DigitalCrafts offers a 16-week full-time and a 26-week part-time full-stack developer bootcamp in Atlanta and Houston. DigitalCrafts' bootcamps are intensive classroom experiences, transforming beginners into full-stack software developers trained in JavaScript, React, Node.js, Python, and more. Unique to DigitalCrafts is their elective program, where students or alumni have access to a variety of workshops and presentations as an additional perk.

DigitalCrafts’ instructors are all professional engineers with years of real-world development experience. The average class size is small, allowing for an efficient and effective learning environment where students "learn by building." In addition, students receive resume/portfolio guidance and a mock interview lesson. The admissions process consists of an online application, interview, and coding challenge. Financing and scholarships are available, and early enrollment incentives can further lower tuition for students.

Recent DigitalCrafts Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (194) reviews for DigitalCrafts →

Recent DigitalCrafts News

Read all (28) articles about DigitalCrafts →
  • Full Stack Flex (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Linux, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, Scrum, Agile
    Start Date May 26, 2020
    LocationHouston, Atlanta
    The 26-Week Full Stack Flex Program is the part-time version of our Full Stack Immersive Program, designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who prefer longer but more flexible class formats. This remote-enabled class takes place in the evenings and on Saturdays. Much like our Immersive Program, Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & the NERP stack, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. These technologies are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Our curriculum is proven and our graduates have been hired at great companies like Home Depot, New York Times, Car & Driver, LiveAction, Soltech, Market America, Kredible, Piksel, Greater Sum, Narwhal Digital, RiskAlyze, Army of Bees, BridalLive, Liaison Technologies, and more.
    Deposit$250 (deposit eligible for financing)
    Finance tuition (including your deposit) with Sallie Mae (preferred lender) or Skills Fund
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront, setup a payment plan, or finance tuition through Sallie Mae.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    ScholarshipWomen will automatically receive a scholarship to attend our Immersive or Flex programs. If you do not qualify, we also sponsor The Builder Scholarship awarded to applicants with inspiring stories and goals.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner or Intermediate
    Prep WorkPre-requisite work will be provided.
    May 26, 2020 - Houston
  • Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time)

HTML, Git, Python, JavaScript, SQL, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End
    Start Date March 30, 2020
    LocationHouston, Atlanta
    This 16-week intensive program is for beginners and CS graduates alike. Students will learn the ins and outs of front-end and back-end web development, as the class moves through HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL databases, Node.js, React.js, Python, and more. Javascript, Node.js & the NERP stack encompass some of the most cutting-edge technologies today and are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Python is an in-demand and versatile programming language widely used in both software development (Instagram, for example) & the ever-growing field of data analytics. Our curriculum is proven and our graduates have been hired at great companies like Home Depot, New York Times, Car & Driver, LiveAction, Soltech, Market America, Kredible, Piksel, Greater Sum, Narwhal Digital, RiskAlyze, Army of Bees, BridalLive, Liaison Technologies, and more.
    Deposit$250 (eligible for financing)
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront, finance tuition through Sallie Mae, or enroll in an income share agreement.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner or Intermediate
    Prep WorkPre-requisite work will be provided.
    March 30, 2020 - Atlanta
    June 1, 2020 - Houston
    August 17, 2020 - Houston
    October 19, 2020 - Houston

• Joe Hice • Front-End Developer • Student

I set out to accomplish something, bridge a gap between my past work experience and my love for developing software. I wanted to shed my skin and feel youthful again. Do something that had meaning and change my professional career path. DigitalCrafts met my expectations and helped me to understand core development concepts which directly led to me finding a job within the first 8-weeks of class.

I chose DigitalCrafts because I wanted a full immersive program, I wanted to eat, breath and drink development for 16-weeks, and do nothing else. I got exactly what I wanted. Project after project, with small but effective hands-on work with a bottom-up approach, you gain new ammo in your arsenal of tools. Each day at DigitalCrafts, we apply a new concept, slowly tie each piece together and by the 8th week your writing AngularJS, interfacing to multiple API's and eating real world data for breakfast.

My journey has led me down many different paths each with it's own hardships and obstacles but with countless rewards as well. It is not just the lessons I have learned along the way, or the internal battles that you fight with yourself to stay on $scope. It is without a doubt, what you choose to do with the knowledge you gain and the relationships you build along the way.

Thank you Rob, Jake, Max, to my classmates and to everyone I have had the pleasure of meeting at Atlanta Tech Village. Thanks to DigitalCrafts, I have a signed offer letter in-hand, new skills at my finger tips and peace of mind moving forward in my career path.

Br,

)oeciH

• Anonymous • Interface Engineer • Graduate

The experience I had at DigitalCrafts would be hard to top anywhere. There is an exceptional energy within the classroom, and the culture is dedicated to learning as much as possible, as quickly as possible. There were several guest speakers who offered advice for the job hunt. The instructor was extremely passionate and seemingly tireless in his effort to ensure that every student was up to speed with every technology covered. The wide variety of technologies covered was the selling point for me, as it allowed me to really have an opportunity to figure out what I liked and gave me a more marketable skill set.

DigitalCrafts has changed my life, and set me on an exciting and rewarding career path. I can't say enough to really express the benefit this course has given me.

• Will • Graduate

I just graduated from the Web & iOS course and I never would have thought that I would be in the position that I am now as a result of the course.  Before even graduating I received two job offers, both for more than I have ever made.  And because of the skill set that I have learned I honestly feel like I have the flexibility and freedom to be picky about a job and really choose something that I am interested in.  Taking the DigitalCrafts course has been phenomenal and has been one of the best decisions that I could have made.

- 1/10/2016
    William Wyatt • Student

The DigitalCrafts staff have definitely fostered a family atmosphere while providing resources and an environment extremely favorable to learning.  Though the curriculum is demanding, everything is set up to promote providing you the skills to succeed and ultimately find a job.  I have enjoyed my experience and have learned a ton.  Rob & Joe are great teachers, I couldn't ask for a better experience!

• Loving it so far
    - 11/25/2015
    Stuart • Student

I am currently a student in DigitalCrafts, a 16-week immersive course + ios.  I have just finished Week 7, and so far I am enjoying the entire experience.  My background is in finance with a degree in electrical engineering in the distant past (graduated in '99).  While I had some entry-level programming in college, I hadn't touched it since and knew only the very basics.  I was by no means a developer when I started this cohort, but that is quickly changing  So far the immersive program has been challenging but rewarding.  New topics are presented every couple of days, and while they may initially seem overwhelming, the material is presented and explained in such a way that I am able to grasp the concepts quickly and move forward.  Rob, our instructor, also gives us projects that incorporate prior topics, and this really helps to build my confidence in the skills that I am learning.  Rob is an excellent instructor who is very generous with his time and goes out of his way to make sure that everyone understands the concepts that are being covered.  The pace is fast, and it definitely takes a lot of effort and hard work to become comfortable with all of the new skills we are learning. But everyone working at DigitalCrafts has been willing to help and I genuinely believe they want every student to be successful.  I'm almost halfway through the course and I'm quite happy to be a student at DigitalCrafts.

• Great so far
    - 11/19/2015
    Stephen • Student

I am currently a student in the 16 week web immersive and so far the course is going very well.  Although I did some studying prior to starting the camp, I had very little actual experience of building anything.  From the very beginning at Digital Crafts we jumped into building pages and working on projects.  Initially it was very intimidating, but I quickly realized I was learning much faster when I was forced to push my way through projects.  The course is always pushing forward but the pace is not overwhelming.  You just have to be sure to put in the time to learn each concept thoroughly so that you can move on to the next topic.  The instruction is clear and there is help available if you need it. I have 10 weeks left in the program so things certainly could change, but as of now I would not hesitate to recommend the program to others.

• Review
    - 11/16/2015

Thought the course is not over yet, I've already learned a lot of knowledge and skills on JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Swift, xCode, and the bascis of Linux.  I think the instructors really make an effort to teach the material and confirm that each student understands the codes and concepts.

So far in the course, I have been extremely pleased with the entire experience. Rob, the teacher, is extremely competent across all of the technologies we have covered, and has been an invaluable resource when it comes to helping troubleshoot code with beginners. Rob has helped students develop individual projects that help peak their interest, because it becomes a project that the developer really cares about.

The classroom has been well stocked with snacks and hot coffee to keep you going during the long days.

We are currently 1/4 the way into the first 16 week Full-Stack Immersive Course. So far the experience is great, lots of tips to help with getting a job after the course is finished(which is the end goal of course). Curriculm has been all front-end for thus far but back-end stuff starts soon. I would recommend DigitalCrafts to anyone with an interest in entering the Web Development/Tech industry. Will try to update as we get further into the program.

• Anonymous • Applicant

Unless you are a white skin person expected to be treated deferentially, I applied for this boot camp before like a month ago I'm I've been struggling with them since then, NO approval NO denial till today, my story starts with these guys when I did my first interview with enrolment coordinator her name is Haley, she told me unforgentally we don't have available office to do the interview!!! What??? why you schedule an interview for someone when you don't have a place to do it???!!! guess what? we did the interview in the kitchen when there were a loud TV and a couple of student playing ping pong, can you imagine that! the first question Healy asked me from where you are originally from!!! When I told her I'm from middle east EVERYTHING IS CHANGED she starts to ask a questions doesn't have anything to do with a boot camp interview, I forgot to mention the AC was down and it was extremely hot, she was rude with me and try to attack any answer I gave her to her questions, by the end of that interview she said you should receive an email to do the assignment which is the second step of the process guess what! I didn't receive anything for all week, then I tried to call her because she said you can call me if you have any questions and ask her to send me the email for the assignment she said I will send it to you in the next 10 or 15 minutes and I didn't receive anything from her for the all day and I called her next day and I told her I was waiting for your email she said I'm sorry I will send it to you right away and that was about 10 am, guess what! she sent that email at 8 pm and that's really offended me Anyway I did the assignment and they should back to me by the next day or next 2 business days with decision for the interview and the assignment, NOBODY contact me for a three days, I was calling Haley like every day and she starts to ignore my phone calls, then I went to there facility to talk to the boot camp manager his name is Jason and informed him about everything happend with me and he said tht's too much info and I need some time to see what's really going on, guess what I receved a phone call from the headqourter teelling me you are NOT accepted in our program because you used another resource in you assingment and I told the guy I'm allowed to use google or udemy or any other resoureces I fell it could help to answer the qoustions in that assingment because I'm new to coding and you expect me to answer a coding qoustions!!!!!! he said we are sorry but that consdring as cheeting and we have a zero-tolerance for cheating!!!!!!

I forgot to mention my wife applied to the boot camp as well and got the same treatment from Haley, she took my wife directly to the kitchen without checking if there are any available offices and she faced the same situations loud TV people playing ping pong and the AC was down also!!! my wife been rejected too.

Again if you are a dark skin person or not a white person stay away from this place, you'll be treated like an animal

Response From: Jake of DigitalCrafts
    Title: CEO
    Friday, Sep 06 2019
    Disclaimer: This applicant (which I’ll keep confidential out of respect) and his wife never attended a DigitalCrafts program.

As the CEO of DigitalCrafts, I want to first say that we apologize for your experience in our admissions process. We truly do. That said, it is also important for me to address the accusations you’ve made from our perspective, and to acknowledge that we stand by the outcome of our interactions based on the events that took place.

First and foremost, we are not racists and do not appreciate being called such. We treat every individual in a respectful and professional manner and welcome diversity in our program. Moreover, we proactively encourage diversity through various partnerships and scholarship opportunities.

Second, it would be a lot easier for us to just accept every applicant into the program, but we did not start DigitalCrafts to just accept anyone’s tuition money. Our goal is to positively impact the lives of 10,000 builders through high-quality education, and we require all students to complete a basic coding assessment before enrolling to show they are ready to take on the difficulty of this program.

Finally, the fact of the matter is, the answers which were submitted to the coding challenge were blatantly copied from an online resource. After this was done on the first attempt (with incorrect answers no less), we gave you the benefit of the doubt and allowed for a second opportunity. When the second attempt was submitted with yet another blatantly copied response from a different online resource, we had no choice but to disqualify both applications. The quote below is directly from the instructions of the coding assessment which is provided to all applicants.

You may use W3Schools.com, Codecademy, or Google as resources. That said, any cheating or copying of other applicants' code will disqualify your application."

I hope you can understand that it is important we keep the admissions process fair and open for all applicants, and in this case it wouldn’t be fair to you or anyone in the DigitalCrafts community if we were to cut corners.

We are sorry for your experience, but we stand by the outcome of our interactions based on the events that took place.

First off let me say that bootcamp experience mostly depends on who your instructor is. I came based on several of the reviews of teachers that are in Atlanta and I didn't meet one of them, so keep that in mind when you are reading reviews. The other pieces of the company are important, but if your instructor is awesome or terrible, the other stuff won't change it.

Instructor:
    Mine was a decent guy, I think he cared about the class. He tried to meet our requests and was clearly knowledgeable, but most of the class was just letting us loose on a bunch of code exercises. I get that exercises are important, but I was already doing this before I came. Why would I spend thousands of dollars to do code academy? Many of the students were way behind and he didn't manage it well at all.

Company:
    My main problem with the company was with the founders because there is only one support person in Houston. Jason was a good guy, but didn't seem to have any power to help us. The founders came to Houston a few times (they're in Atlanta 99% of the time) and made some big promises and told us how important we were, but in the end only seemed to care about keeping us from complaining.

The Houston classes are like the red-headed step-child; we didn't get any attention, we didn't have any community, and we were in a complaint ridden facility. I'm sure Atlanta is great, but Houston DigitalCrafts isn't focused on teaching, it's focused on keeping anyone from complaining. Everything circled around making the students think we were in the right place even though we were just doing exercises most of the time. The routine went like this:
    1. No sign of the founders for 2 weeks while we do exercises all day
    2. Complaint (about class being slow, or whatever) and Jason can't do anything
    3. Founder shows up and promises everything will be awesome tomorrow. They are on it!
    4. He leaves and we have half a day of better class.
    5. Everything goes back to normal.
    6. Repeat. For 16 weeks.

I don't think either of them have taken the class or know anything about development so they're not in a position to do anything anyway. Atlanta classes interact with each other but didn't know we existed. The whole thing was pretty obvious. I felt this way for a long time but never said anything. Re-reading some of the reviews made me think it needed to be said. I'd blame them over the instructor because they didn't manage him. Just interested in a big, profitible business.

Facility
    It seemed like a hip place but there were constant complaints about something. If you whisper, people two offices over freak out for instance. Not in a very nice area of Houston.

Final Thought:
    DigitalCrafts as a company is not that great. In my experience, it was a major let down. It might be awesome if you get an epic teacher or are in Atlanta where all the support is. If not, just do Code Academy 6 hours/day and save a ton of money and disapointment.

Response From: Max McChesney of DigitalCrafts
    Title: Co-Founder
    Friday, Mar 09 2018
    I want to thank you for your feedback, and personally apologize that you weren't satisfied with your experience.  We take what we do very seriously, and it sincerely hurts when we learn that we failed one of our students.  Duplicating the "Atlanta experience" in Houston is a challenge, and we will be the first to admit that there were kinks to work out.  That said, Jason has support now (our newest hire is a wonderful Admissions Director named Christie), and we sincerely believe that all of our instructors are epic.  As our alumni network in Houston continues to grow, so will our local community, and we're excited at the direction we're headed.  Again, I apologize that you weren't satisfied with your time with us, but we'll do our best to improve.

Material is good and relevant, the teacher is knowledgable and does a decent job, but the class size is WAY to big. I get very little personal time with the instructor because the class is too big and the time to short. The TA’s are good but I didn’t pay for them to teach me. I talked to an alumni and his class was HALF the size of mine. I did a ton of research on course report and went based off the reviews, but the bottom line is that the greed for money is taking another quality small business product down.

Unless you are already pretty advanced and don’t need much help (also way too many exercises), go somewhere else.

Response From: Max McChesney of DigitalCrafts
    Title: Co-Founder
    Friday, Mar 09 2018
    I want to thank you for your feedback, and personally apologize that you aren't satisfied with your experience so far.  It sounds like your main issue is class size, feedback which we'll sincerely take into account in the future.

According to Course Report, the national average class size is over 30.  The only other part-time programs similar to our own are the "university" programs run by Trilogy Education Services ("Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp," etc), which have had as many as 55+ students in each class.  Our average across all classes is 17.1 as of 3/9/18.

Your class is the largest we've had at 24 students, 20-22 of those we expect will finish the class. Still well below the competition and national average (but again, we'll take into account your feedback).  We actually turned students away above that number because we don't want to ever impact the quality of our "product," but we allowed 24 in because a) we have to account for seasonality in enrollment (we also have a class of 11 right now) b) to avoid higher tuition requirements related to the same issue (not because of "greed"), and c) because we felt the educational experience would not suffer for it.

That said, we're not perfect, and we'll strive to provide a better experience for both your cohort and those in the future.  All we can do is learn and improve.  If you'd ever like to discuss in person, my office is always open and I encourage you to stop by!  It's difficult to help the anonymous.
    - 3/27/2017
    Anonymous • Student • Student

Awesome class!

I just graduated a few days ago and had an incredible experience. The staff is super nice and the instructors do an excellent job of breaking down complex material into easy-to-understand terms. I received a great job prior to graduation and learned more than I expected to.

• Software Developer
    - 9/11/2016
    Anonymous • Software Developer • Graduate

DigitalCrafts was a great choice for me.  Because I was making a career change, I did a bunch of research.  I found DigitalCrafts to be the best bootcamp for me.  It is located in a fantastic tech hub in Atlanta and surrounded with both exciting startups as well as mature tech companies.  Even the location of the bootcamp is a great asset because it provides access to so many other developers and companies to build relationships with, talk code with, and network with.

My instructor, Rob, made it clear that his greatest desire was for all of his students to be successful.  Both in the class as well as in our software careers.  His breadth and depth of subject matter knowledge was impressive, to say the lease, and his ability to communicate technical subject matter on many different levels was excellent.  I was consistently impressed at his ability to make challenging information digestible and easily understandable.

The rest of the staff at DigitalCrafts displayed the same care for the success of their students.  It was quite clear that they were working hard for us.  Always keeping a feel for ways to improve the learning, networking, and ongoing job support that they offer.  You are not just a student at DigitalCrafts, but a valuable member of a family of developers.  And their goal is to help build you into the best developer that you can be.

The course is 16 weeks of working your butt off to learn both the LAMP and MEAN stacks and build some really cool projects.  I'm totally thrilled I did it and would do it again.  I now have a great job as a developer and love the endless opportunities that I have in this new career field.  DigitalCrafts gave me the education and experience to make it happen.

• Re-boot
    - 9/7/2016

I highly recommend DigitalCrafts for so many reasons but will focus on these four:  1) Curriculum 2) Location, 3) Instructor and 4) Administration.

But first, my situation.  I spent 28 years in Software Engineering prior to my DigitalCrafts experience but really wanted to get back to coding.  A bit of an anomaly (based on comments from peers, family and friends!).  Nevertheless, I needed a place to re-tool, to re-boot and learn the prevalent and upcoming web technologies.  Researching and comparing bootcamps, I landed on DigitalCrafts.

The curriculum/program at DigitalCrafts was perfect.  Since I worked in software engineering for a long time and already had exposure to C++, Java, .Net and the top 3 relational databases, I really wanted to learn something new and exciting.  The MEAN stack fit the bill.  Only DigitalCrafts offered training in the MEAN stack.

The program is truly immersive.  Although advertised as 40 hours a week / 5 days a week at 16 weeks, for me it turned into 50+ hours a weeks / 7 days a week at 16 weeks. It became addictive!  The program has a “Hacker” component (if you’re brave enough) that challenges you to go above and beyond!  The immersive nature of the program also gives you the ability to really feel like a developer day-in and day-out.  Something I really looked forward to because the last 15 years in IT I was a manager/leader with no coding responsibilities.  With DigitalCrafts you have the opportunity to learn and practice pair programming, Agile methodology (Scrum) and develop a business/product sense via writing MVP statements.

In terms of location, being in the Atlanta Tech Village (ATV) felt surreal.  There was a level of excitement in the air I had never experienced.  I encountered people talking about raising capital, making their pitches, understanding the ins and outs of their business and desire to out-grow the ATV;  amazing.  It felt like I was watching Shark Tank every day!  Because of the experience of being part of ATV, I am targeting startups for future employment.

My instructor, however, was a force to recon with.  I’m still trying to figure out where he gets so much energy and patience.  He did a great job of taking people with very different backgrounds and presenting the subject matter in consumable chunks so that people can feel accomplished; feel they are learning and consequently, stay engaged; feel like developers (each morning he would say “good morning developers!”.  In addition, I found him easy to talk with and transparent.  He’s a well-rounded technologist and a published author with tremendous insight who’s open and ready for the students to tap into.

Lastly, the DigitalCrafts administrators truly care about the students and student success.  When the Director of student services interviewed me for admission, I initially that it was overkill.  My impression was “all you should care about is my money”.  Not so with these guys.  The Director challenged me to carefully consider my decision.  He clearly articulated expectations of students, shared success factors and provided insight on market statistics.  I’m not naive to think all of this doesn’t benefit DigitalCrafts as well.  However, there is something special about these guys beyond business as usual that’s difficult for me to quantify … but it’s real.

The DigitalCrafts team invests their time and money into their current and former students through many avenues.  Some involve active career assistance, networking events, continued education and even employing graduates (eat their own dog food).

In summary, DigitalCrafts was an awesome experience!

• Taking a Chance
    - 9/1/2016
    Anonymous • Junior Developer • Graduate

My mind had been spinning about if I should leave my job and go back to traditional school or try a coding bootcamp. However in early Jan 2016 I was laid off from my job and was finding trouble find a new gig. I did a lot of research on coding school, this was going to be a big risk that I was about to take. This would be my last option before joining the military. I joined DigitalCrafts and I believe that it was a great decision for me. I have a background in Comp. Sci and wanted to get more involved in the actual coding. For me the leap paid off. I received am apprenticeship from a top tier company and learned a ton and am continuing to learn more each day.

• You will learn two stacks. You will probably not attain mastery of any particular technology, but no one who starts from zero can expect to master HTML, CSS, JavaScript, git, the MEAN stack, Linux, Apache, SQL, and Python within 16 weeks. After the bootcamp is over, you should be in a good position to continue learning about any programming languages or technologies of your choosing.
    • Given the multitude of web technologies out there, attending a bootcamp can potentially save you a lot of time and frustration by introducing you to the most relevant technologies at the appropriate time.
    • While learning the trade of programming and web development, you are bound to encounter bugs in your code and issues with your development environment. This is one area in which DigitalCrafts excels: the instructors (to date) have 10+ years of development experience, and the Developers-in-Residence have gone through the same program that you are going through. You will be in the perfect place to get your issues resolved in a timely manner so you can get back to learning.
    • Changing careers is not easy. Expect to apply to anywhere from 100 to 200 jobs before getting an offer. If you are one of the top students in your cohort, DigitalCrafts may connect you directly with prospective employers. The career services at DigitalCrafts may well be worth the price of the tuition alone.
    • DigitalCrafts holds regular Meetup events where you can meet the instructors, current and prospective students, and the founders of the company. Prior to enrolling, I would recommend getting to know your instructor and any prospective students of your cohort.
    • The landscape of web technology continues to change rapidly. The 16 Week Immersive curriculum is currently a good match for the Atlanta job market, but it will have to continue evolving to stay relevant.
    - 8/30/2016

I came into this program with very little programming experience (one Java class in my college curriculum), and I can honestly say that I have come out on the other side as a developer, albeit a very junior level developer. I can't say that I am an expert at anything programming related, but I can say that I am an expert at picking out my strengths and weaknesses very quickly, and that was my biggest takeaway from this program. I learned a TON about the MEAN stack, and a reasonable amount of Python and PostgreSQL, but the most important thing I learned was how I learn. Because of the pace of the program, and the volume of information, you are forced to adapt and learn how to learn, which was an amazing experience for me. I know that I can pickup a book or watch a YouTube tutorial series on a new programming language or framework, and I am going to learn it in my own personal way, at my pace. I do feel that the curriculum could be tightened up a bit more (stricter schedule, more uniformity between cohorts, etc.), but I think that will get progressively better as DigitalCrafts grows. All in all, I am very happy with my experience at DigitalCrafts and would recommend aspiring web developers and software engineers to attend.

• Hussein Khorshed • Procurement specialist • Student
    Great experience, and worth it. Great environment, and very helpful faculty.

DigitalCrafts has an acceptance rate of 43%, of which 42% of accepted students enroll in a course. Of the students who enroll at DigitalCrafts, 84% graduate. 85% are hired in technical roles within 120 days and report an average income of $60,000.

Matriculation Information

90 days

120 days

After 120 days

Employment Breakdown:

This chart shows the breakdown of roles for job-seeking graduates.

Outcomes data includes only students who enrolled in the full-time Immersive program. See our audited Student Outcomes Report, which differs slightly from Course Report's approach to organizing outcomes, for detailed reporting.

Note also that we count apprenticeships, internships and contract roles as a single pool. We do not have data regarding freelance employment.