davinci-coders-logo

DaVinci Coders

Denver

DaVinci Coders

The DaVinci Coders training programs are full-immersion web development courses in Westminster, Colorado. After an intense 12 to 13-week training period, students will transition into an 8 week course working on applying coding skills in a real-world work environment. Courses are designed to teach people with drive and passion the fine art of computer programming while balancing their personal lives. For each course, students are required to attend class 3 times a week. In addition to this requirement, most students have found they spend 30-40 hours on additional class-related work outside of the classroom. Along with the immersive program, DaVinci Coders also offers 24/7 co-working space in addition to other workshop and networking events. Students in the Learn to Code training programs will write full-stack web applications while learning the fundamentals of programming, and quickly come up to speed with the process for writing software. They will finish the class with a working application, portfolio, and industry experience. Most importantly, the DaVinci program focuses on working in teams and solving problems like a seasoned programmer would.

The program culminates with a Demo Day where students can show off their accomplishments. There is also integrated career development curriculum training including the chance to build a working portfolio, and go through a mock interview to help them sell their newly learned skills in the job market. DaVinci Coders full offerings include immersion courses in Ruby on Rails Back End Programming, Swift Mobile Application Development, JavaScript Front End Development, and Learning to Program with Video Game Development.

DaVinci Coders recently acquired a provisional certification to operate as a school by the Colorado Division of Private Occupational Schools, which allows students to apply for the H1B Federal Grant. The School has also established MicroDegree™ accreditation.

Recent DaVinci Coders Reviews: Rating 4.4

all (21) reviews for DaVinci Coders →

Recent DaVinci Coders News

• Good Program
    Klint Tiley • Graduate

Good program. Great People. Professional Content.

• Matt L • Graduate
    This was the hardest course I have ever dared to complete, and I would do it again.

This course delivered what was promised.  Gave us all the tools that a junior Ruby on Rails Developer needs....My advice, DON'T STOP ASKING QUESTIONS, it's the best way to learn! Also, DO ALL THE HOMEWORK, twice...sometimes, three times!
  • Getting Connected
    Ryan Spittler • Graduate

It's great to get started with others who can help get better connected in the industry.

• Now I Know
    Anthony Falzetti • Graduate
    This has taught me how to do my job.  I finally can read code and find bugs better.

When I started this program, I didn't know what I didn't know. Now I know what to study and the basic overall MVC format. Plus, I now have a community of coders to bounce ideas and questions off of.
  • Great class
    Wendy Brannon • Graduate

The Building the Toolbelt of a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer course sorts out the most current, relevant topics used in the industry. Jason Noble (senior instructor) provides expert instruction on those topics and is always looking for new ways to improve the class.

• Edward Ball • Graduate

This 11-week video game development course was the equivalent of a two-year degree with everything that was taught and in all the skills I've learned.

• Game Development
    Tanner Benson • Graduate

I came into this class with little to no programming and design experience and feel like I now have a good understanding of both.

• Satisfied
    Brandon Likes • Graduate

I was thoroughly satisfied with the results of this course. I am exactly where I'd hope to be.

• Game Dev Review
    Wayne Bangert • Graduate

Definitely one of the best classes I've ever took. Way more efficient than traditional schools.