The DaVinci Coders training programs are full-immersion web development courses in Westminster, Colorado. After an intense 12 to 13-week training period, students will transition into an 8 week course working on applying coding skills in a real-world work environment. Courses are designed to teach people with drive and passion the fine art of computer programming while balancing their personal lives. For each course, students are required to attend class 3 times a week. In addition to this requirement, most students have found they spend 30-40 hours on additional class-related work outside of the classroom. Along with the immersive program, DaVinci Coders also offers 24/7 co-working space in addition to other workshop and networking events. Students in the Learn to Code training programs will write full-stack web applications while learning the fundamentals of programming, and quickly come up to speed with the process for writing software. They will finish the class with a working application, portfolio, and industry experience. Most importantly, the DaVinci program focuses on working in teams and solving problems like a seasoned programmer would.
DaVinci Coders recently acquired a provisional certification to operate as a school by the Colorado Division of Private Occupational Schools, which allows students to apply for the H1B Federal Grant. The School has also established MicroDegree™ accreditation.
Recent DaVinci Coders Reviews: Rating 4.4
Recent DaVinci Coders News
DaVinci Coders Reviews
21 reviews sorted by:
- Good Program- 6/17/2015Klint Tiley • Graduate • Course: Back-end Development with Ruby on Rails • Campus: Denver
- Delivered What Was Promised- 6/17/2015Matt L • Graduate • Course: Back-end Development with Ruby on Rails • Campus: DenverThis was the hardest course I have ever dared to complete, and I would do it again.This course delivered what was promised. Gave us all the tools that a junior Ruby on Rails Developer needs....My advice, DON'T STOP ASKING QUESTIONS, it's the best way to learn! Also, DO ALL THE HOMEWORK, twice...sometimes, three times!
- Getting Connected- 6/17/2015Ryan Spittler • Graduate • Course: Back-end Development with Ruby on Rails • Campus: Denver
- Now I Know- 6/17/2015Anthony Falzetti • Graduate • Course: Back-end Development with Ruby on Rails • Campus: DenverThis has taught me how to do my job. I finally can read code and find bugs better.When I started this program, I didn't know what I didn't know. Now I know what to study and the basic overall MVC format. Plus, I now have a community of coders to bounce ideas and questions off of.
- Great class- 6/17/2015Wendy Brannon • Graduate • Course: Back-end Development with Ruby on Rails • Campus: Denver
The Building the Toolbelt of a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer course sorts out the most current, relevant topics used in the industry. Jason Noble (senior instructor) provides expert instruction on those topics and is always looking for new ways to improve the class.
- As good as a degree- 6/17/2015Edward Ball • Graduate • Course: Video Game Development • Campus: Denver
- Game Development- 6/17/2015Tanner Benson • Graduate • Course: Video Game Development • Campus: Denver
- Satisfied- 6/17/2015Brandon Likes • Graduate • Course: Video Game Development • Campus: Denver
- Game Dev Review- 6/17/2015Wayne Bangert • Graduate • Course: Video Game Development • Campus: Denver