coding-bootcamp-praha-logo

Coding Bootcamp Praha

Prague, Prague

Coding Bootcamp Praha

Coding Bootcamp Praha is a full-time, 12-week, full-stack web development bootcamp in Prague, Czech Republic. The syllabus features HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, PHP, Bootstrap, Laravel, and MySQL. The course is aimed at career changers who want to get hired as web developers or develop a startup MVP. The emphasis is on understanding the best practices, learning by doing, and solving real-world problems. Throughout the bootcamp, students learn to cooperate in teams using Git and create 7 main projects, and a number of challenges and exercises. Coding Bootcamp Praha is international with 60% European and international students and it is taught fully in English.

To apply, candidates should fill out the online application form. A member of the Coding Bootcamp Praha team will then reach out to schedule an interview to discuss a candidate's experience and expectations. Every admitted student is invited to the online learning environment where they get access to pre-bootcamp study materials.

The bootcamp provides intense career support to help students find jobs in the industry through individual and group sessions starting from week 1. Coding Bootcamp Praha offers a job guarantee, and most graduates who are awarded a Certificate of Completion are employed within 2 months after graduation. Some Coding Bootcamp Praha alumni also develop MVPs of their startup projects during the bootcamp. The highlight event of the bootcamp is Demo Day, where students showcase their Final Project, a result of six-weeks of intense team cooperation. Alumni are encouraged to keep in touch after graduation at alumni events, activities and social media groups.

Recent Coding Bootcamp Praha Reviews: Rating 4.78

all (78) reviews for Coding Bootcamp Praha →

Recent Coding Bootcamp Praha News

• Fullstack Web Development Programme

MySQL, HTML, Git, PHP, JavaScript, User Experience Design, CSS, React.js, SEO, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End
      Start Date April 27, 2020
      LocationPrague
      The fullstack web development bootcamp is a life-changing experience, are you ready for it? Coding Bootcamp Praha provides you with a coding family - before, during and after the programme. Our students come from all walks of life and all across the world - our alumni come from more than 30 countries. You will all be learning intensely and going through the same challenges for 12 weeks and leave with friends for life. How to successfully change careers and become a programmer? The most important is to switch the way you think. The bootcamp empowers you to transition into the software development mindset in three phases - The Coder, The Programmer and The Developer. Thanks to our passionate instructors and mentors you learn how to create fullstack web application in JavaScript and PHP. We teach you step by step how to combine the frontend and backend technologies, from the basics of HTML and CSS through advanced frameworks and libraries, including React and Laravel. Through project work you learn how to set up the best user interfaces, create secure, robust and scalable applications, store big amounts of data in databases and become a Git master. We carefully selected the hottest tech stack to give you the best advantage for getting a job. But technology is fast-moving and ever-changing, thus our teaching method gets you ready to learn any new language or tool in your future career.
      Discover more in our FAQ how to pay in One or Three Instalments.
      Refund / GuaranteeWe do offer Job guarantee. Check: https://www.codingbootcamp.cz/blog/alumni-stories/job-guarantee
      Prep WorkMinimum 60 hours of online preparation
      April 27, 2020 - Prague
      September 7, 2020 - Prague

• Sofia Kozlová • Software Developer • Graduate

The programme has a solid syllabus written by software engineers with decades of experience. The whole team is there to teach you and help you at every step of the journey, I always felt that everyone really cared whether we succeed or not and how to maximise our chances.

The skillset you gain is the most sought after on the market whether you decide to go more on the JavaScript/Node.js/React path or the PHP/Laravel path. Actually in my experience what mattered most was they I really learned to think like a developer and I know how to approach problems…during my first job interview towards the end of the bootcamp I got a task to solve and I only managed to draw a database model and described what I would do next. I thought I totally failed but actually got accepted because that’s what the companies seem to appreciate most - someone who knows something but most importantly is excited to learn and is good at communication (&asks for help in a meaningful way, if needed).

Im really grateful that the bootcamp got me ready not only at the technical level but also boosted my confidence and taught me how to approach interviews. Thank you for everything!

• Eduard Demir • Software Developer • Graduate

I first came across the Coding Bootcamp Praha at their Learn to Code workshop at a local co-working centre when I was visiting Prague on holidays. Going to the workshop helped me so much at making my decision as I got a preview of their teaching, met the team, and the local tech environment.

The bootcamp was an amazing journey for me as I joined the course without any background in computer science and yet I was able to change my career within five months. I quit my job six weeks before the bootcamp and focused on the pre-bootcamp studies and I started in a new job two weeks after the Demo Day.

What makes this bootcamp so powerful is the community of the instructors, mentors, the non-technical staff, and the other students. Since my background is in humanities I was scared that I couldn’t keep up with the pace and other students but with so much support from the mentors and fellow students, I quickly realised that I can do (almost :) ) anything if I push myself enough.

The bootcamp really cares about your personal growth, Jana and Jan are there to help you with any of your concerns regarding job hunting and changing career. They help your polishing your interviewing skills There are also external recruitment experts that you can consult with. Out of my batch more than 50% of the students had a job offer (front end / back end) at the time of our graduation and the other students only focused heavily on job hunting in the weeks after the bootcamp.

I would like to say big thanks to the entire team and to anyone who is thinking about the Coding  Bootcamp Praha - if you have the opportunity and are accepted, then go for it and enjoy it as much as I did!

• Johanna • Frontend Developer • Graduate

I came across coding in many shapes and forms throughout my professional experience when I was helping to develop projects in a number of countries around the world. But my role was mostly business dev, administrative, marketing or sales, so I only managed to learn bits and pieces on the go. Ultimately, I realised I’d love to learn much more. I wasn’t 100% sure in the beginning whether I want to switch careers but at the age of 34 I felt its now or never if I want to really learn skills from a brand new field. I know people learn at much later ages too but that was simply my feeling at that point. While working long distance in Thailand, I came across a past graduate of the Coding Bootcamp Praha who was on holidays there. And this total coincidence changed my life! I did more research, read great reviews from past graduates & also saw the bootcamp received several awards, including one from the MIT. I applied, got in, packed my bags & I’ve lived in Prague since!

The environment at the Coding Bootcamp Praha is great and everyone is very positive. People have different backgrounds and experience, so I had many interesting debates with my classmates. The bootcamp is oriented on helping you change career and learn as much as you so that you can excel at your interviews. I would never be able to learn so much in three months on my own – and probably not even in one year because the guidance and support you get is just incredible. I think the bootcamp helped unlock a hidden potential I probably always had but because I never explored this side of me, it might have always stayed hidden. I particularly enjoyed all the teamwork and working on the Final Project – it made me feel really proud seeing all the work we managed to do, I could not ask for a better team. I got a job with a company I started chatting with at the Demo Day and it went great for me since then.

I definitely recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to learn coding in a challenging, yet friendly and fun atmosphere.

• Andreas Mayer • Graduate

My journey towards programming started with taking online classes, I have done the intro courses to a number of languages, however, I never made it past the beginnings. From my previous learning experience of any subject I know I learn best in a classroom setting because I really enjoy interacting with others. Also, it simply gets the best out of me :)

The small class size made the instructors available to us anytime. All of them are skilled software engineers that were able to help us with any problem – big or small. I appreciate that the instructors were also guiding us to be able to troubleshoot on our own and step by step I saw how Im getting better at understanding problems myself.

Regarding the course, I definitely recommend starting the pre-bootcamp work as soon as you receive it and make sure you understand each topic well. During the bootcamp make sure that you prioritise well and that you create a good study schedule. I felt this was different for different students – most of us studied together majority of the time but others preferred to have more individual path. So find whatever works for you and give it your best.

I felt everyone from the bootcamp was really looking out for their students' best interests. The team helps you get ready for interviews and you get a chance to meet a number of tech companies in person. I found a job I liked in week 10 of my batch and started working right after graduating. Coding Bootcamp Praha was a great experience for me and one of the best decisions I have ever made.

• Federico Russo • Junior Programmer • Graduate

The teachers and the whole team were great. All very smart, years of experience in web development and education, and knew exactly what they were talking about. It was well-organised, the material you will learn progresses logically week by week from one topic to the next, utilizing all the topics that came before it.

Before joining the program I tried my best to learn coding on my own for more than a year. However, I had no basis to build upon, nobody to study with and no real mentors to help me. I tried a part-time online coding bootcamp too, however, I just don’t think its realistic that a beginner could learn on their own enough. That is enough to switch a career. I enjoyed studying on my own but ultimately I felt Im simply stuck at the same beginner level and not moving from there.

I have lived in about six countries but I don't think there is a better place to get a job as a junior programmer than Prague at the moment. The tech market here is booming and the companies are constantly hiring even for entry level positions. It took me one month after the bootcamp to find a job I really liked, after attending six interviews with different companies.

Of course, it was not always easy but I knew that I really wanted to do this and finally work in a career where I can see myself in ten, twenty or thirty years!

• Marketa Malikova • Software Dev • Graduate

I did a lot of online studies and on-site workshops in the past two years, learning as much as possible from web development I reasonably could on my own. Originally I thought of it as a hobby but at some point I realised I would like to make it a career. I applied for few jobs but only got accepted in one as a tester, which I tried for few months but it was not what I was really after. Ultimately I went for the Coding Bootcamp Praha to accelerate my learning journey, or so I thought. However, while at the bootcamp I realised that there was so much more to learn that I did not even have any idea. The pace of the bootcamp was great for me and manageable, I also participated at some extra challenges. It was great to get to know the other students and work with them at the hackathons or during the final project. For me it was a very rewarding experience, I’d recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to learn to code.

• Oliver Knotek • Junior Developer • Graduate

I took the Coding Bootcamp Praha programme to speed up my learning and get a job as a programmer. I studied on my own on codeacademy, udemy and few other resources but felt Im always scratching the surface.

My decision to go for a coding bootcamp was not easy - i quit my job and had to save up in advance to be three four months without an income. I was glad that I started working right after the bootcamp so I didnt have to kill my saving even more :) the bootcamp was really intense but thats exactly what i wanted. Still at times I was happy that I had other students around me to get the best out of me - because once you are five six weeks down, you do feel tired a lot.

So be ready for it, be ready to learn at all times and hopefully it will all work out for you as it did for me :) enjoy learning to code!

• Tim L • Software Dev • Graduate

I got accepted to the Coding Bootcamp Praha four months before the programme and spend a lot of time before the bootcamp learning through the Pre-bootcamp study materials. Once I arrived at the bootcamp I found the studying much more fun because I got great dedicated people around me, friendly instructors and very helpful team who was there for me anytime. I learnt so much during these three months and I got a job through a company who was also mentoring at the bootcamp for few days. The bootcamp also gave me some advice on getting a work visa, they connected me with past alumni who went through the same process and helped me check few documents in Czech. It was a great experience, thank you!

• Tim L • Software Dev • Graduate

• Jana Kostková • JS/React Developer • Graduate

I came to the Coding Bootcamp Praha after 5 years in administration. I wanted to build things and I already studied HTML and CSS. But building a good website requires knowledge of also programming languages, frameworks and more and I found it hard to put all the pieces together on my own. I chose the programme after a thorough research of coding bootcamps all around the world as I was living in London at that point and open to anything. But I decided to go back to my home country and attend the Coding Bootcamp Praha because of the instructors and because it teaches JavaScript. Anyone I know in the tech world swore that JavaScript is both the best choice for a beginner as well as the most popular language nowadays (= so I hoped there would be many jobs at the end for me :) ) I also got in touch with a girl who did the course two years ago and she is doing really well.

It’s true that the Coding Bootcamp Praha teaches you how to code but what I found more important is that they teach you how to learn and think. The course was one of the best experience of my life. Every day brought a lot of new exciting challenges, thats-how-it-work AHA moments, and great talks with other students. We build a great website as our final project (or at least at that point I was super amazed at what we managed to build :) ) and I loved every step of the journey. I got two job offers before the end of the programme from partner companies of the bootcamp. Their developers came to mentor during the bootcamp, so I was really happy that I could avoid some stiff official interview. I chose one of the companies because I felt a better fit and was more interested in the product they are developing.

I am really happy I took this step. It definitely wasn’t easy but if you put all the work in, you make it happen! Have fun at the bootcamp and enjoy the journey.

• Roman Veselý • Application Developer • Graduate

Before joining the Coding Bootcamp Praha I worked in various places, from customer experience roles, management positions in gastronomy industry and in logistics. I was learning programming on the side through online platforms and one day i realised that I’m much more passionate about my “hobby” than my actual job.

My goal was to learn programming and start working right away because in late twenties I could no longer rely on any other source of income but mine :) my experience at the bootcamp was very positive, i met great people, i learnt from great instructors and i think i learnt more than i did through any studies I’ve ever done.

Getting a job in IT in Prague is fairly easy these days - I got three job offers even before graduating from the bootcamp. I chose one where I felt the best personal connection with the team. Jana and the bootcamp team always advised us to get a job where we can learn the most - by working alongside experienced developers and making sure they have time for juniors. That’s what i did and so far it seems to be a great choice :) im learning a lot each day, so be prepared that the bootcamp isn’t the end of your studies - but more like a beginning! If you go, have fun at the bootcamp!!

• Jacob Evans • Backend Developer • Graduate
      Coding Bootcamp Praha was an excellent learning experience for me. I spent a lot of time researching coding bootcamps but many of them I felt very rather anonymous only-care-about-profit factories. I then narrowed down my choice to about three places and chose the Coding Bootcamp Praha for these reasons:
      1. Its a fullstack programme, so I can develop complex apps
      2. It teaches two programming languages, which I believed would give me better choice of jobs
      3. The instructors profiles - all very experienced people
      4. The alumni - i contacted few of them on LinkedIn and all were successfull in programming-type of jobs and happy with the course
      5. The location - Prague is simply a great place to be
      6. The admission team - very professional, easy to reach and helpful
      7. The price - the bootcamp is run by a non-profit organisation, so the price is much cheaper than other coding bootcamps
      I enjoyed every single day of these 12 weeks - it was the most intense time of my life (before my new job :-) ). It took me four weeks after graduation to find a job I liked. The team was there for me even after graduating, so I could always ask for an opinion about a specific company or have them review my contract. As Im not from the Czech Republic, that was a great help for me.
    • Dora Horvath • JavaScript / Frontend Developer • Graduate

The teaching was fantastic. We covered a lot of ground quickly, so make sure that you commit yourself well already in the pre-bootcamp studies. They are fairly easy and step by step but don’t underestimate this. One or two students in my batch said they havent spent enough time on these and they had harder time than the rest of us during the first weeks.

The tech market in the Czech Republic is booming these years and I found a job as a JavaScript developer where I started working one week after the Demo Day. It was very easy as I accepted a job offer from one of the company partners of the bootcamp - they mentored us during one of the hackathons, so it was nice to get to know the development team face to face and not have to do the formal application stuff.

I am from Hungary and I originally planned to go back after the programme but for the time being I definitely have much better career options here. Also, I love the city of Prague!

• Oliver Davies • Graduate

Coding Bootcamp Praha is an accelerated way to the tech industry, especially for everyone who wants to switch careers and can’t study a year or two somewhere without an income. I loved learning from the great instructors and the teaching model the bootcamp has. It’s very practical and you learn so much every day in a very structured clear way. We had great time with the other students, learning and hanging out together.

I didnt love that we had to part our ways after 12 weeks, I kind of wished we could stay together longer - im kind of contradicting myself here :-D But i guess every journey has to take another turn at the end :-) if you are into becoming a web developer, i recommend going for this experience.

• Bartosz Przybylski • Javascript Developer • Graduate

What I also really appreciated about my Coding Bootcamp Praha experience is that they not only teach you new skills and how to apply them but they also helped me figure out the skills that I enjoy and am good at.

In the beginning I felt that my programming skills weren't as strong as the rest of my batch, so I spent a lot of time in the first weeks practicing logic. This was the hardest part for me - to structure a problem in a way that makes sense.

The instructors Jan, Martin, Slavo and all were both very experienced in the web development field and very good at passing their knowledge on others. I also loved working with the other students, all cool guys and girls that we keep in touch with even now.

I got a lot of help with my CV and LinkedIn & how to present myself and got headhunted directly through my LinkedIn profile. I now work mostly with JavaScript / React and keep on learning tons each day! And that’s what Im most happy about - that I can work in field that never feels boring.

• Jürgen Baumgartner • Software Developer • Graduate

I heard about the Coding Bootcamp Praha through a friend who did this programme before. After doing some research and talking the their admissions team, I decided to give the fullstack web development course a try. And Im really glad I did!
      Its a hands-on course, allows you to learn intensely in class and ask questions at the moment. The instructors were also very helpful outside of class. In general, the team was exceptional, they offer unlimited access to the workspace, organise many extra events, give you information on tech events that happen in Prague and were always available for questions even if these questions were beyond the scope of the programme.

I am happy to recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn programming.

• Pavel Svoboda • Programmer • Graduate

I have always loved learning, whether it was languages (i speak four), economics, science topics or anything else. Step by step this curiosity led me into wanting to learn programming because I felt that it could be finally the right field for me. I say finally because I have tried a fair amount of various jobs and since I am 32-years old I wanted to go for something more permanent. And something I would feel makes sense to go really deep into.

I started the Coding Bootcamp Praha with very small programming experience - mainly what I crammed in the pre-course and what I studied on my own at the freecodecamp. There were 16 students in my batch and we all graduated together. Two of the students decided to go different paths after the programme and one student decided to work on his product instead of going for a job. I guess this is what I found most fascinating about the group of people - the different backgrounds, different end goals but all excited about learning something so new.

My experience was good, it was intense but also fun at the same time. A lot of cooperation with the other but not forced to do anything at the same time. My advice? Be curious, ask questions, come on time, study as much as you can but keep in mind that any educational programme, any bootcamp is just an environment where you can strive - if you don’t put in the work yourself, noone can learn it for you…

I am now working as a programmer at a startup in Prague, we are 15 people in the development team and Im happy to see that slowly but surely I know what I’m doing :)

• Ondra • Graduate

The style of learning worked well for me, very interactive, very goal-oriented - very different to my university experience. You’re building web projects from scratch until a minimum product during the programme so many times that in the end you automate so many processes and ways of thinking that you actually start to believe you now what you are doing :) I learnt a lot and got a job within three weeks of my graduation. The instructors were really great guys and Im glad I could learn from their experience. Thx and keep it up!

Thursday, Jan 31 2019
      Hi Ondra, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Emma Gonzales • Junior Software Developer • Graduate

I studied a lot on my own before joining the programme on sites like Codacademy, Freecodecamp, Treehouse, Udemy, etc. These were great but they only touch upon the surface of things. I also have a friend who is a software developer and enjoyed consulting with him and trying to learn from his projects. Before joining CBP I did my research and checked out a number of bootcamps all around the world. I got accepted into four programmes, which started around a similar period. I decided to go for CBP for a number of reasons - the reviews, the companies and jobs the graduates work at, the instructors, the fact they teach JavaScript and React, and my very positive feeling from any communication with the bootcamp.

Also, I thought about where I can imagine living after the bootcamp and Prague is a great city. The programme itself is not easy by any means but when you work hard with people that are all as crazy as you - taking a leap of faith and wanting to become programmers :) - and getting all the help from the team you can, it’s definitely doable.

The programme gave me confidence to go after my goals and make it happen! I am thankful for all the advice and help I got and that Im now in a job that I like a lot.

Wednesday, Aug 15 2018
      Hi Emma, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Michael Graham • Graduate
      I had a fantastic experience in the spring batch of Coding Bootcamp Praha. I was a non-typical student, in that my goal was not to change careers and become a full time developer, but to learn about coding to use for side projects and to acquire new skills to pivot to a more tech-related path in my existing career. The bootcamp, like any intense and short term program, is what you make of it. They strongly recommend going into the bootcamp with a good amount of pre-study at codecademy and elsewhere, which I didn't do nearly enough of. Take their advice- this stuff requires time and effort to learn, and you'll be much better able to take advantage of the instructors' expertise with some advance work.  No 12 week bootcamp instantly makes you a developer- but it gives you a solid baseline of knowledge and the ability to learn any language or framework- that ability to learn and adapt as part of a team is what companies are hiring for out of a bootcamp.

The instructors including Martin and Honza were excellent, supportive, and extremely knowledgeable. Jana and Jan, the impressive family team that started the bootcamp, bend over backwards to help students succeed. From looking over job applications to talking through individual career goals and areas you are stuck, they will take as much time as needed to help you achieve your goals. More importantly, since for most this is just the first step of a career journey, they will support you after the bootcamp too. We met several former bootcamp students working in Prague who were still connected to the bootcamp's network, and this is a huge added value to connect with the tech community.

The tech stack is composed of the most popular languages used by most companies. Again, the 'what' matters less than the 'how'. Once you learn how to learn a language like Javascript or PHP, or frameworks like Laravel or React, you can learn any language or framework needed. In addition their teaching of Agile and DevOps methodologies and of course tools like Git, provide the essential building blocks of becoming a successful developer.

Between the quality of instruction, the support of Jana and Honza and the instructors, and location in a beautiful and affordable city, this is without a doubt the best value for money bootcamp in the world. There isn't another one out there with such high quality at such an affordable price. I would highly recommend Coding Bootcamp Praha for anyone who wants to reboot their career in the world of tech!
    • Martin Zaboril • Junior Software Dev • Graduate

I took the intensive 12-week Coding Bootcamp Praha and it was the most amazing super intensive training of my life. The more you put in, the more you get and all the instructors are so helpful and very friendly. Before the programme I was bit worried about “going back to school” as I was never a star student but the teaching method is really great and a perfect mix of theory and practice. In the end its you who needs to learn it all - by making mistakes and pushing forward but i would never make it without having such a helpful crowd around.

Before the programme I worked as business developer for a startup in London. I researched for about six months different coding bootcamps, comparing the syllabuses, the instructors, the prices, the lengths, the reviews and thinking and re-thinking whether this is the right step for me. I’m really happy that finally I decided to go for it and chose CBP because it scored the best at all these criteria.

Prague is very hot at the moment for all tech-related jobs, I got hired as a junior web developer two weeks before graduating from the programme and started right after. I have great colleagues, I keep on learning from them a lot every day, I have a job that satisfies my need for learning & love for tech - none of this would have ever happened without CBP!

Wednesday, Aug 15 2018
      Hi Martin, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Štěpán Zemek • Software Developer • Graduate

As a law graduate, I have always enjoyed the logical way of thinking but sort of missed the ability to create something on my own. I have started learning through several online courses but never really made it past the HTML and CSS and the very beginnings of JavaScript. I found it hard to proceed on my own to a stage when I can actually develop something I thought of myself VS. just re-creating based on step by step instructions. I researched options for learning more intensively and came across the Coding Bootcamp Praha Info Session & after little more research I became certain that this is the right path for me.
      The bootcamp itself is well-organised with the right mix of theory and practice, great instructors who help you with anything and really enable you to understand and the staff that is always there to cheer you up, support you with anything and guide you through the job hunting process. I enjoyed the hackathons, the teamwork on our final project and the really collaborative atmosphere. The other students at the bootcamp were such amazing people and having them around always motivated me to do my best. My final project allowed me to figure out which path in the web development I prefer to take and I am now working as a junior backend software developer. Many thanks and good luck to all future bootcampers!!

Wednesday, Aug 15 2018
      Hi Stepan, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Tomas • business owner • Graduate

As a business person, with zero coding experience, I had no idea what to expect prior to the first day of the course. Fortunately the admin staff and instructors were very patient and helped me to get solid undersatnding of most useful web development technologies.

The course is quite challenging, but anybody who is sufficiently motivated will make it! The instructors are not "accademics", but provide first hand practival instructions on how solve coding challenges. Apart form that thy will present it to you in a maner that ANYBODY understands.

Definitely a lot of bang for the buck!

Tomas

Wednesday, Aug 15 2018
      Hi Tomas, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.
    • Rasmus Willems • Software Developer • Graduate

I think as far as bootcamps go, you can't really do better than Coding Bootcamp Praha in terms of value. The instructors are great and experienced at teaching. Thank you Honza, Martin, Slavo and everyone else for answering all my questions! The syllabus guides you securely through the technologies step by step and every two weeks you have the opportunity to test you knowledge to the max at the hackathons. I also like the idea that after every two weeks there is a test because it forces you to recap and keep all that new knowledge in your head :)

As with any educational adventure you will run into limitations and hurdles, however, the instructors were able to drive through each of them, making sure everyone had a great understanding of each topic. I was one of the more advanced students and they had extra challenges ready for me, which I greatly appreciated.

The managers are very interested in feedback - they attend the morning standups, hold regular individual sessions and you can pop in pretty much anytime in their office to ask anything. I felt confident that I find a job after the bootcamp but didnt expect it to be so fast - i started two weeks after my graduation. I dont think that any other education I have done before - including my university studies - provided me with so much knowledge and support!

• Jitie B. • Software Engineer • Graduate

PROS:

• The bootcamp only accepts 16 students for each batch and you can feel they focus on quality rather than on expansion. The team is always there for you - whatever you need. Considering that their price is awesome compared to other bootcamps, this level of care is far beyond what I hoped for.
      • The curriculum reflects the market needs, so all of us who graduated had no issues finding jobs. I work using mostly JavaScript + React in a top tech company - it took me only 25 days from the Demo Day until Day 1 at my new office.
      • The tech stack for me was great, I heard a lot about JavaScript already before the bootcamp but actually really enjoyed also diving deep into PHP and Laravel. However, I felt we were prepared to solve complex programming challenges, rather than just write code in one or two languages. That’s great for me because there is talk now in my new job that we might need to start using Python but I feel fairly confident to take this new challenge.

CONS

• I didn’t want to leave :)
      Friday, May 18 2018
      Hi Jitie, it has been such a pleasure having you at the bootcamp. We are happy that we helped you reach your goals and we wish you the very best for your future. Keep in touch and #happycoding.