Founded in 2013, Codeup is a 16 week, in-person web programming bootcamp taught by top instructors at the Weston Centre in Downtown San Antonio, TX. Codeup strives to transform non-techies into web programmers and guarantees all graduates a job offer within six months of graduation or students will receive back 50% of their tuition costs. The curriculum is focused on the LAMP + J stack, HTML and CSS.
Recent Codeup News
- April 2018 Coding Bootcamp News Podcast
- July 2017 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup + Podcast
- Guide to Coding Bootcamps with Job Guarantees
On-Time Graduation Rate
180 Day Employment Breakdown:
Full-Stack Web Development - Java
Codeup is a full-stack, career-focused coding bootcamp located in San Antonio, Texas. At Codeup, we focus on two things: you and your success. Find a job within six months of graduation, or get 50% of your tuition returned.
- Codeup offers a wide variety of financing:
- VA benefits
- Financing: SkillsFund and Climb
- Grants: Project Quest, Workforce Solutions Alamo, DARS, and TechWorks
- If you don’t find work within 6 months of graduation, Codeup will refund 50% of your tuition.
- Two $5,000 scholarships for women who qualify. $1,000 scholarships to Veterans, Relocators, and First Responders.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Placement Test
- Prep Work
15 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Codeup
In our April 2018 technology bootcamp news roundup we saw four overarching trends – bootcamp acquisitions, employers putting their own employees through bootcamp, a continued debate between college vs bootcamp, and efforts to expand accessibility to coding education for underrepresented groups in tech. We also look at apprenticeships, the evolution of bootcamp curricula, life after bootcamp, and new bootcamps! Read the roundup below or listen to the podcast!Continue Reading →
Need a summary of news about coding bootcamps from July 2017? Course Report has just what you need! We’ve put together the most important news and developments in this blog post and podcast. In July, we read about the closure of two major coding bootcamps, we dived into a number of new industry reports, we heard some student success stories, we read about new investments in bootcamps, and we were excited to hear about more diversity initiatives. Plus we round up all the new campuses and new coding bootcamps around the world.Continue Reading →
So you want to land a job after coding bootcamp? The statistics are on your side – 73% of bootcampers report being employed as developers after graduation. But did you know that many coding bootcamps go one step further and offer a job guarantee? We’ve put together a list of in-person and online coding bootcamps in the USA and around the world which offer guaranteed job placement. And don’t get caught off guard by the details – we’ve also included specifics about job guarantee tuition refunds, conditions, and tips to help you work out if a job guarantee coding bootcamp is right for you.Continue Reading →
Welcome to the July 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest trends this month are initiatives to increase the diversity in tech, some huge investments in various bootcamps, and more tech giants launching their own coding classes. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →
(updated April 2018)
Slide across the roof of the General Lee, we’re heading south of the Mason-Dixon to check out the best coding bootcamps in the southern United States. There are some fantastic code schools from the Carolinas to Georgia and all the way to Texas, and we’re covering them all. Talk about Southern Hospitality!Continue Reading →