codesmith-logo

Codesmith

Los Angeles, New York City, New York City, Online

Codesmith

Codesmith offers a full-time, 12-week full stack software engineering bootcamp in Los Angeles and New York City. Codesmith is a selective, need-blind program focusing largely on computer science and full-stack JavaScript, with an emphasis on technologies like React, Redux, Node, build tools, Dev Ops and machine learning. This program enables Codesmith students (known as Residents) to build open-source projects, with the aim of moving into positions as skilled software engineers. Codesmith Residents become engineers, not technicians, through a deep understanding of advanced JavaScript practices, fundamental computer science concepts (such as algorithms and data structures), and object-oriented and functional programming. Codesmith helps residents develop strong problem-solving abilities and technical communication skills – valued capacities in a software engineer.

The Codesmith admissions process involves a written application with optional coding questions, a nontechnical interview, and a technical interview. Codesmith offers a number of free resources for preparing for the admissions process including in-person and online coding workshops, a 2-week online prep course (CS Prep), and an online JavaScript learning platform (CSX).

Codesmith offers an extensive hiring support program that guides Residents through whiteboarding, advanced technical interview practice, resume and profile development, and interview and networking strategies. Support continues upon graduation with bi-weekly check-ins and, after offers, negotiation support. Overall, 25% of graduates receive offers for Senior Engineer positions and above, and about 70% receive offers for Mid-level Engineer roles.

Recent Codesmith Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (369) reviews for Codesmith →

Recent Codesmith News

Read all (24) articles about Codesmith →

JavaScript, jQuery, Algorithms, Front End
    Start Date June 22, 2020
    CS Prep is a structured program that teaches core JavaScript concepts and engineering best practices. CS Prep will help you develop a deep, yet intuitive understanding of JavaScript and prepare you for your Codesmith technical interview or for interviews for other software engineering roles. CS Prep is a 2-week remote course that includes live online instruction, daily problem-solving workshops, office hours with engineering mentors, and extensive technical interview practice.
    DepositNo deposit
    We offer tuition payment plans and many scholarships for the course. The tuition you pay for CS Prep will roll over to the Software Engineering Immersive tuition.
    Tuition PlansWe offer case by case payment plans, please reach out to csprep@codesmith.io with questions!
    Refund / GuaranteeIf you pass the CS Prep assessment you are guaranteed a technical interview with our full time Codesmith Program. Refunds for the course are available and distributed on a case by case basis.
    ScholarshipWe offer multiple scholarships to CS Prep, with many students paying no tuition at all. You can apply for the women in software engineering scholarship, Dean's scholarship, or minorities in tech scholarship.
    Minimum Skill LevelSuitable for beginners who are ready to level up to intermediate and advanced material.
    Prep WorkWe recommend some familiarity with the content in the Precourse Unit on CSX - our free online learning platform - https://csx.codesmith.io/.
    June 22, 2020 - Online Apply by June 8, 2020
    July 20, 2020 - Online Apply by July 6, 2020
    August 17, 2020 - Online Apply by August 3, 2020
  • Full-time Remote Software Engineering Immersive - Launching 2021

Full-time Remote Software Engineering Immersive brings Codesmith's first-rate curriculum to a completely remote setting allowing for the driven engineers not located in Los Angeles or New York City to advance their careers in three months. The program teaches fullstack JavaScript and computer science to prepare you for mid and senior-level software engineering roles. The expertly designed curriculum and supportive community immerses you in modern web technologies, such as React and Node.js, and encourages you to tackle unique and unfamiliar problems to prepare you for the ever-changing tech landscape. Codesmith offers an extensive hiring support program that guides students through the hiring process, including interview strategies, portfolio development, and post-graduation check-ins. By the end of the 12-week program, you will be an autonomous engineer, ready to make an impact on innovative tech companies worldwide.
    Codesmith has a range of options to help you finance your education, including scholarships, payment plans, and loan partnerships. Please email hello@codesmith.io with questions.
    Refund / GuaranteeRefunds are distributed on a case by case basis but are available.
    Minimum Skill LevelPrior computer science and programming skills necessary - many applicants are self-taught through our free weekly JS workshops/online prep course.
  • JavaScript for Beginners

JavaScript
    Start Date June 13, 2020
    JavaScript for Beginners is a 12-hour, remote program consisting of two consecutive Saturday sessions. The program is designed for those with no previous coding experience and will teach JavaScript fundamentals and how coding works. The program offers students a launching point to continue their JavaScript studies, prepare for our more advanced programs, and build a future in software engineering.
    DepositNo Deposit
    This course has scholarships available, and the tuition you pay for JavaScript for Beginners rolls over and can be applied towards the tuition of our more advanced programs.
    Tuition PlansWe offer case-by-case payment plans, please reach out to jsforbeginners@codesmith.io with questions!
    Refund / GuaranteeRefunds for the course are available and distributed on a case-by-case basis.
    ScholarshipWe offer multiple scholarships to JavaScript for Beginners, with many students paying no tuition at all. You can apply for the women in software engineering scholarship, Dean's scholarship, or minorities in tech scholarship.
    Minimum Skill LevelThis course is designed for those with no coding experience!
    Prep WorkWe recommend completing Part 1 of the Precourse on CSX, our free online learning platform, before you start the course: https://csx.codesmith.io/units/precourse
    June 13, 2020 - Online Apply by May 29, 2020
    June 27, 2020 - Online Apply by June 12, 2020
    July 11, 2020 - Online Apply by June 26, 2020
  • Part-time Remote Software Engineering Immersive

Start Date August 29, 2020
    The Part-Time Remote Software Engineering Immersive Program teaches fullstack JavaScript and computer science to prepare students for mid and senior level software engineering roles. The expertly designed curriculum and supportive community immerses students in modern web technologies, such as React and Node.js, and encourages them to tackle unique and unfamiliar problems to prepare them for the ever-changing tech landscape. Codesmith offers an extensive hiring support program that guides students through the hiring process, including interview strategies, portfolio development, and post-graduation check-ins. By the end of the program, students become autonomous engineers, ready to make an impact at innovative tech companies worldwide. Please email hello@codesmith.io with questions.
    ScholarshipCodesmith offers 4 types of scholarships -those to students underrepresented in the technology community, women in software engineering scholarship, Dean's scholarships, as well as scholarships to prior bootcamp grads.
    August 29, 2020 - Online Apply by July 3, 2020
  • Software Engineering Immersive Program

Start Date June 22, 2020
    LocationNew York City, Los Angeles
    Due to COVID-19, Los Angeles cohorts (conducted in Pacific Time) starting 6/22 and 8/10 and New York cohorts (conducted in Eastern Time) starting 7/13 and 8/31 will be remote for the entirety of the program. The Codesmith program teaches computer science, full-stack JavaScript (notably React and Node), software architecture, Dev Ops, and machine learning, preparing graduates for mid to senior engineering positions. The course also features preparatory material, extensive hiring preparation, and ongoing support with students’ job searches.
    Minimum Skill LevelPrior computer science and programming skills necessary - many applicants are self taught through our free weekly JS workshops/online prep course.
    June 22, 2020 - Los Angeles Apply by May 26, 2020
    August 10, 2020 - Los Angeles Apply by July 13, 2020
    November 9, 2020 - Los Angeles Apply by October 12, 2020
    July 13, 2020 - New York City Apply by June 15, 2020
    August 31, 2020 - New York City Apply by August 3, 2020
    October 19, 2020 - New York City Apply by September 21, 2020
    September 28, 2020 - Los Angeles Apply by August 31, 2020
  • Dom • Software Engineer II • Graduate
    Early in 2019 I was working in the entertainment industry and unhappy with my career. I did not enjoy my job, so I began looking at other options. I wanted to find something that I would enjoy, and could do without going back to school for a new degree, that would pay well, and allow me the income and freedom to pursue a full life outside of work.

I had always enjoyed technology, so I began looking into computer programming. I was very unsure at first as my experience was limited to setting up Wordpress and SquareSpace websites. As I begin to learn Javascript from a variety of online resources, I quickly realized I would need a more immersive and guided experience if I wanted to reach my goals, so I begin looking into bootcamps. I was extremely wary of most bootcamps, as they were expensive and I wasn't sure I could trust anonymous online reviews. I had almost decided against attending one at all, when I came across the CIRR report for 2018 that listed verified employment and salary outcomes for a variety of bootcamps. From that alone, I narrowed my search down to the only two camps that had strong, verifiable results: Codesmith and Hack Reactor.

So I began doing research into both of them. This research included attending a live workshop at Codesmith, Javascript: the Hard Parts, and it was there that I immediately knew this was the place for me. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, but not so much that they just gave you the answers. Instead, they explained complex concepts in easy to understand terms and then let me apply that knowledge myself to get a hands on understanding.

After I had made up my mind to apply for Codesmith, I signed up for their CS Prep course. The course was difficult and gave me a taste of what was to come, but it also made me hungry to dig down deep and push forward into the unknown. Ultimately, it gave me the foundation I needed to pass the rigorous technical interview for the immersive program.

The immersive program itself was one of the hardest things I've ever attempted, and also one of the things I'm most proud of completing. There were many times that I felt like I just wasn't understanding all these concepts enough, but with the help of my cohort-mates and the instructors, I was able to push through until everything started clicking for me. By the time we reached the project portion of the program, I was ready to dive in and start building applications, the last of which, a dev tool made with cutting edge tech, I am very proud of.

Finally, the hiring program during the last couple weeks of the program was vitally helpful. We learned how to convey our strength in our resume, and over phone interviews. Codesmith provided instructors to not just teach us how to best apply to jobs so that we could maximize our interviews, but also made themselves available to help us post-graduation, even going so far as to advise us in negotiations.

I was extremely unsure about taking out a big loan and quitting my job to pursue something I had little experience with, but Codesmith's top instructors (especially you Augustine!) and the wonderfully supportive community helped turn that into the best decision I have ever made. I would make it again in a second.
    - 3/10/2020
    Philip A Rodrigues • Student
    I found the CS Prep course very worthwhile and surprisingly fun. I've been teaching myself JavaScript from the Team Treehouse curriculum, Udemy courses, and Leetcode; CS Prep however, took my learning to a practical level I feel I couldn't have gotten alone with a course. That has to do with the community involved with CS Prep.

Pair programming and code review were by far the most beneficial aspects of CS Prep for me. Working with other people pulls you out of your comfort zone and forces you to appreciate perspectives and implement solutions you otherwise wouldn't have investigated.

Also, the soft skills of communication, listening to a person intently, or explaining a solution clearly are in fact skills that must be practiced and developed.

Support throughout the course was very impressive. Any questions I had or assistance I needed someone was always available through Slack. My instructor Chris was great, very knowledgeable and down to Earth and always ready to help out or answer questions.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this program for anyone interested in attending CodeSmith. There are PLENTY of free resources online, but none were you have to ability to interact with other would be engineers and work on the soft skills of doing so professionally.
    - 3/2/2020
    Noah King • Student
    I went through CS Prep and was very impressed by the overall curriculum. My instructor, Dave O'Sullivan  crushed it! I am now in the full time immersive LA and can say that without a shadow of a doubt I got in because of the things I learned and solidified in CS Prep.
  • Tom • Software Engineer • Graduate
    There are a lot of things to consider about bootcamps, but one thing that can't be challenged about Codesmith is results. Less than six months ago I was working in SEO - yes, that's kind of web development but not as much as I'd like it to be when I'm on a job interview. As of last week I was hired into a mid-level engineering role. I have a BA in journalism with a concentration in Cinema Studies - yes, really -  and a year of studying JS and other languages to my name. I owe my current position to the course at Codesmith.

There are cons to the program, as there are with anything that takes up 70+ hours of your week for 13 straight weeks. It's stressful and has a throw-you-in-the-deep-end mentality, but it works. Maybe that level of stress and commitment isn't' for you, that's something to consider, but it is also what leads to a most people landing mid-level positions. Some grads even get senior level roles, though those are rare without some kind of direct tech background prior to the course.

Pros:
    The hiring program at the end is outstanding - they work with you until you finish negotiating
    The course teaches students how to figure things out on their own
    The community is incredibly supportive, both with work and emotionally
    They create a fun environment to unwind with Thursday night drinks, ping pong tournaments, and relay races

Cons:
    The people teaching the courses are sometimes recent grades - they know their stuff but it would be helpful to have a larger staff of experienced engineers. To be clear, there are experienced engineers on staff, it's just not everyone
    The schedule is grueling. There is a good argument that this is what makes the course so effective, but there can be a mentality that working all night is the best way to show work ethic. For some, it reduces productivity and has other negative effects.
    Some of the courses need to be updated for bugs. Only one caused a problem for my group, and it has likely been resolved, but it put a big delay on work.

The pros out weigh the cons, it's as simple as that. I think they are easy to overlook considering the outcomes and that no program will be perfect. If you want to work very hard to fast-track yourself into a role as an engineer, likely passing over entry-level, this is the course for you. I have recommend it to friends and family who are considering career changes. It has been an amazing experience.

Would highly recommend checking out their free courses in NYC, LA, and online. I went to several before joining and experienced engineers go to them along with people just getting into it. Get a feel for it for yourself.
  • Scott • Student
    I had a great experience with the CS Prep class from Codesmith. I attended Cohort 23 from Jan 6 to Jan 22. I'm expecting to take their Immersive program, and took the CS Prep course as it's recommended to learn what's needed in order to learn the skills and concepts required before entering their program. It also provided me the chance to try out Codesmith remotely, since I don't currently live in either New York City or LA.

My experience prior to the course had been self-learning through a book that had been highly rated by several websites, FreeCodeCamp, and YouTube videos. I also used CSX, which is the free lessons provided by Codesmith at csx.codesmith.io. The lessons provided good exercises and explained many of the basic concepts and keywords used by JavaScript. Only about 50% of CSX is necessary to be ready for CS Prep. Going into the class, I felt fully prepared to make the most of the class, having completed all of the CSX exercises.

I was a little anxious going into the class. I was unsure of how the lessons would go, considering I have never taken an online course. I was also initially nervous about the class size. My cohort had about ~35 participants, and I was worried I wouldn't receive individual attention should I have problems or questions.

These concerns were quickly relieved after the my experience on the first day. The instructor, David, alongside an assistant, Chris, did a great job of making sure everyone was involved and felt included. During the lessons, they rotated asking questions of everyone involved. They answered all the questions we had in the chatroom, and made sure that people were clear on everything they were teaching before moving on.

Each day was about 3-3.5 hours. Other than the first day, each class begins with a problem you tackle individually. The next portion deals with the previous day's problem, going over a couple of different ways of solving it. The next hour or so is instruction over a concept of JavaScript. After the lesson is over, we split into pairs and programmed together, splitting the time between being the "navigator" and "driver" roles. The navigator takes care of most of the conceptualizing, while the driver is the one actually writing the code, but there is always discussion about the best approach to take. Each days lessons were recorded and provided in the Slack channel everyday, as well as the slides from the presentation.

Speaking of the Slack channel, this is really where I think the course goes above and beyond. Alongside a general room, we were provided with a #pair-programming to find partners to practice outside of class, a #questions room for any code related questions, a #code-review room where we could post our solutions to the previous day's challenge (or really any code problem we tackled and wanted to share). We were also assigned a #tech-comm channel, which I'll describe below.

One of the five things Codesmith looks for in a student is technical communication. We were all required to record ourselves tackling a problem. Some of us chose easier challenges. and others tackled more difficult ones, but the key thing to do is to explain your thought process while going through the problem. Rather than think about issues silently (as we all so often do), we were encouraged to speak through our thinking, even if we are totally wrong about the approach. The instructors reviewed everyone's recordings (which is no small task for a class of 35).

The last day of the course, we presented a final project that groups of 4-5 worked on. It was very freeform, and it was great seeing all the different ideeas people had to show off their skills. My group worked on a JavaScript-themed text adventure with a Rock-Paper-Scissors combat system. I was proud of the work my team did, and how well it was received.

I had a great experience in the class. While I already studied some of the things taught prior to starting, it was great to go over them again and even stuff I thought I knew would be better explained. My cohort is still active weeks later, pairing up to continue learning JavaScript. I'd encourage anyone thinking about taking a dive into coding to give this class a shot.
  • Jackie Mok • Student

The two weeks of CS Prep has been an unforgettable experience. Overall, I've learned more in a day of CS Prep than in a semester of coding class in college. The instructors put in huge amounts of effort in teaching the course and are always available in and outside of class. All students and instructors in CS Prep are extremely commited in learning and teaching and going along this journey of improvement. The techniques that they teach throughout the course of the two weeks really helps boost the learning process of each student going through the course. In the course, there are students from all walks of life and different types of experience with coding. The instructors made it really easy to understand the depths of coding and how to work together to graps concepts rather quickly. The course in general is well worth anyone's time whether it may be with experience in coding or not.

- 1/24/2020
    Kelsey Metter • Student

I just finished my CS Prep class and had the best experience! I've learned so much more than just coding. My teachers, David and Jinsung, were truly amazing and were always there to answer any question! Just seeing how the two teachers did things differently was good for skill. Learning how to go online and pair-program with other students from all over the world was an experience in itself, not to mention all of the in-depth coding that was done. Then using the Javascript in a real application for the final project was probaly the best learning experience I've had. I am very sad that it ended. Glad to still be connected with my group and continue building upon my Javascript developer skills. I will continue to go to hard-parts on Thursday nights and get accepted into the remote class soon.

• Joju Olaode • Student

I began my journey into programming around November of 2019. My undergrad had been in BME but I knew at that point I wasn't looking into going that route. I'd done a brief course online on python and knew that I'd enjoyed that experience so I started searching for free ways to learn more. I discovered GA and freeCodeCamp first and spent my first week tinkering around there mostly with CSS and HTML.

Then I found out about Codesmith through the Meetup.com just looking for free ways to really break into learning JavaScript. After about a month and a half of going to JavaScript Easy parts and the JavaScript Hard parts classes, and since I loved the way topics were taught in their meetups and just the environment and people I met, I decided to take the plunge and invest in the CSPrep course.

The two weeks passed by in an amazing symphony of what I can divide into two categories: lecture times (theory) and programming (practice) times. The things that I think CSPrep does great are as followed; creating a community for everyone in the cohort to pass around information, providing well trained instructors who are great at really simplifying daunting topics, having that time were you can pair program with someone else and practice technical communication, and providing a final project where you can really flex what you’ve learned and see the real life applications (this might even continue afterwards, I am planning another mini project with one of my final project partners). Something that I think is not very usual, but happened in my cohort, is that we had two different instructors; one for the first week and another for the second. I would have preferred to have had only one instructor. Other than that I have no complaints. Loved it and am in the process of applying for the Software Immersive program.

• Courtney Kwong • Full Stack Engineer • Graduate

I come from a non-technical background and once thought that I was just not technical and that was that. However, in coming to the Hard Parts, learning from passionate instructors, and being surrounded by a community made up of people who come from very different backgrounds, I had the courage to quit my job and dive into this full-time. I wrote my first line of code in April 2019, graduated in October 2019 and now am a Full Stack Engineer.

Codesmith changed my life. Many like to say that bootcamps are "get-rich scams", but this was never the vibe. This was an immersive experience. The instructors care about the community they've fostered, the students, and engineering as a lifestyle. The 13 weeks was one of the most challenging, yet rewarding times of my life. I never imagined of going back to school as I always thought I was just "not smart" and coudln't learn, but the community shows you by example that you simply need to dedicate the time and energy and trust the process - you really get what you put in. Codesmith teaches you how to learn - not just spoon-feeding concepts and walk-through tutorials to make you feel like you did something at the end of the day. Most days you walk away from lectures without understanding anything, but the community emphasizes pair-programming and hard learning. Every unit is set in that way purposefully and encourages struggling through problems - the same way you would/should on the job. At Codesmith, you learn to be an empathetic and thoughtful engineer and the community gives you the space to be the best that you can be. I'm grateful to have stumbled into the Hard Parts, met the passionate instructors, and struggled through 13 weeks with my cohortmates. Truly life changing.

• Liza L. • Graduate

Great course! My background: I came here after learning C++ for 6 months, I had no background in JavaScript, and no other languages/no functional programming experience.

In 12 hours over two days, all online, the curriculum covered JavaScript in an extremely helpful way. We approached JavaScript as though truly for beginners, which meant starting with ideas like variable declaration and data types. Since I had already encountered these topics while learning C++ it felt a little slow at times, but even then, I enjoyed being sure that I had all the basics covered before approaching more difficult JS-specific topics.

Moreover, I felt as though our instructor, Camera, was letting us in on her thought process throughout her coding journey, and helped to make the idea of working in the field feel less alien and impossible. In this imposter-syndrome heavy field, that's a valuable insight to glean, especially for a beginner course. Camera was always kind and supportive in her explanations, and was able to convey her ideas in both a technical way (teaching you how to use industry-specific terms intuitively) and an empathic way (being aware of where you are in your learning, and meeting you there and gently prodding you towards progress).

Overall, I highly recommend this class as an introduction to both programming concepts and as a launchpad for studying JavaScript. Also, the community at CodeSmith is truly supportive and positive, and is absolutely the kind of place that I've been looking for and would strive to receive the acceptance of!

• Software Engineer
    - 11/30/2019
    Josh • Graduate

I had an amazing time at Codesmith this summer and started my career as a software engineer a couple of weeks ago. I was very lucky to stumble upon Codesmith at one of the ‘Hard Parts’ meetups and immediately fell in love with their approach to learning javascript, fostering an open/inclusive community, and navigating the job market.

1) Learning Javascript the right way

Codesmith really emphasizes the importance of understanding how Javascript works under the hood. By the time you graduate, you will not only learn various frameworks such as React and Express to build applications but also have a fundamental grasp of how Javascript works that will allow you to pick up any other tools/framework in the future if need be. As the name suggests, Codesmith teaches you how to become mastery of code, giving you the ability to create anything with it. The best part is that you can attend one of Codesmith’s free offline/online meetups and see for yourself.

2) Fostering an open/inclusive community

Codesmith’s culture is something that I had not known before joining the program but has proven to be an integral part of the journey. The 12 weeks you will be spending at Codesmith is going to be harsh and you will be struggling. However, Codesmith does an awesome job of creating a supportive environment where everyone will be there for you when you need it the most. Once you are in the program, you become a part of the Codesmith family where everyone holds each other up and, more importantly, celebrates with you when you finally get that software engineering offer.

3) Navigating the job market

This is probably the most underrated part of the Codesmith curriculum. Codesmith constantly updates its curriculum to reflect feedbacks they get from the alumni network. It allows them to quickly respond to the current trend in the job market and tell you what works and what doesn’t. The greatest trick, however, is deeply ingrained into your day-to-day life at Codesmith. Communication skill is something that all employers are looking for in engineers and Codesmith makes sure that you have it by the time you graduate. In fact, you will be talking so much during pair-programming sessions and group projects that you will acquire it unconsciously.

Overall, I cannot recommend Codesmith enough if you are seriously thinking of becoming a software engineer!

• B • Software Engineer • Graduate

I’m coming up on the one year anniversary since starting my journey with Codesmith in January 2019. And, looking back at this past year, the amount of personal growth and experience I’ve gained in such a short amount of time, is incomparable to anything else I’ve been able to achieve before. For several reasons.

*I will note that my experience at Codesmith is a bit different, I attended the immersive Codesmith Bootcamp and then joined the Codesmith NY staff for 3 months as an “engineering fellow”. An engineering fellow is essentially a mix between teacher’s assistant (TA) and engineer. I spent six months in full at Codesmith NY between my bootcamp residency and fellowship.

The bootcamp is difficult, exhausting, and relentless. Thank god it was, I wasn’t looking for a bootcamp that was easy, rejuvenating, and relaxed. However, as EVERYONE is mentioning, Codesmith is also fun! So, how does something that is difficult and relentless remain fun? The community. Codesmith has a strict policy against people with a superiority complex. I couldn’t imagine working at Codesmith (often for 14 hours+ a day) with people that I couldn’t sympathize/have fun with.

I am now a “real” software engineer and the outcome statistics are real. As I accepted one of the several six-figure offers I received, I knew that I would never experience the same level of commitment, passion, and companionship that I had witnessed and experienced within the Codesmith community anywhere else. Something special happens at Codesmith, I've been trying to figure out what that secret ingredient is for months, and I still can't put my finger on it. It's the perfect mix of acceptance, humility, and determination.

Looking back a year later, I cannot believe how much I was able to accomplish with Codesmith. I’m so grateful to be more than financially stable now. And, I’m sure that if I went to one of the other bootcamps that I was accepted to, that I would have a job by now too. However, I’m 100% certain I wouldn’t have the ability to walk into my job and be fearless about learning a coding language that wasn’t part of Codesmith’s curriculum (Python). I’m certain that I wouldn’t have made long-lasting friendships that still exist five months after my bootcamp finished. I’m certain that my salary would be anywhere from 1/2 to 1/3 less than it currently is.

Read the other reviews if you’re still thinking about going to App Academy or Fullstack.

Codesmith Outcomes

100% of students intended to seek in-field employment within 180 days of graduating. 0% of students did not intend to seek in-field employment.Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 38 graduates included in report:

85% of job obtainers reported salaries. 0% of job obtainers were hired by the school itself.