coder-foundry-logo

Coder Foundry

Charlotte, Dallas, Greensboro, New York City

Coder Foundry

Coder Foundry is a training program that teaches three-month courses to a variety of skill levels and assists with finding students their dream jobs. For students who already know how to program but want to strengthen their skills and get a promotion, the Master Class will teach the skills needed to be an expert. Students at Coder Foundry will learn the .NET stack, HTML5, and AngularJS. Students will also be mentored by current IT professionals.

Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.62

all (81) reviews for Coder Foundry →

Recent Coder Foundry News

Read all (18) articles about Coder Foundry →
  • Full Stack Immersive

MySQL, C#, .NET, SQL, Mobile, CSS, iOS, Front End
    Greensboro
    Coder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our In Person Full-Stack Programming Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
    CLIMBMeritize
    Refund / Guarantee
    2 Week Guarantee Refund Window
    Novice
  • Part Time Full Stack Development

MySQL, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, CSS, Front End, MVC
    Greensboro
    This course is offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 6pm to 10pm at our Triad campus. This is a fast-paced, interactive learning experience that employs a learn-by-doing theory of education. Lectures are typically short in duration – 30 to 60 minutes – during which essential skills related to the next development project are taught. Lecture sessions are followed by coding sessions focused on solving real-world problems. Upon completion you will have completed in excess of 600 hours of coding during which you will have built multiple real-world projects, all of which will be made available for viewing by prospective employers on your personal Website.
    Refund / Guarantee
    2 week full refund
  • Xamarin Mobile Development One Week Workshop

MySQL, C#, .NET, SQL, Mobile, CSS, iOS, Front End
    In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week1 Week
    Greensboro
    The demand for mobile app development in the enterprise is exploding. Corporate clients and senior management are now requiring native iOS and Android application development from their IT teams. The pressure is on for programmers like yourself to upgrade your skills. That’s why we’re launching the Xamarin Mobile Development Workshop (for Devs Only). Since 2016 Coder Foundry has been teaching Xamarin, a tool for building cross-platform native applications for iOS, Android, and beyond. Our course was a solid introduction to Xamarin, suitable for new developers. Now we’re carving out - and expanding - our mobile development training. Our new workshop is a comprehensive and advanced course for existing professionals who are already experienced in building applications using C# and the .NET suite of tools. So, if you’re Web Developer, looking to level-up your skills and build mobile applications, this training is for you.

• Great Decision
    - 9/18/2019
    Drew • Jr Web Dev • Graduate

I ultimately ended up signing on for the 3-month full stack course because I liked the idea of a project-based learning experience, and because I liked the dedicated staffing resources. No regrets. All the staff are super friendly. The educators all have a slightly different style of teaching (all quite good), but adhere to the same loose curriculum- I found the different angles of approach to the same problems to be very interesting and informative. Having done the project-based learning scheme, I can't imagine another way that would be as effective at teaching such a large quantity of information while simultaneously prepping for job interviews. There are weekly project reviews/mock interviews to ensure that, not only is your project proceeding as necessary, but that you're comfortable talking in a professional environment about all the technical decisions you've made.  From day one the staff let you know that the end goal is a new job as a software dev, and you can tell that everything in the curriculum is crafted with that end in mind.

So, should you attend Coder Foundry? I can't speak to everyone's situation- it is obviously a large monetary and time commitment. But it certainly worked out well for me, and I'd strongly recommend you consider it.

• David  User Photo
    David • .NET Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I can't express how amazing this bootcamp is. After having a terrible experience with another program, I felt that I would never be able to successfully pursue this type of career, but Coder Foundry changed that for me. The staff here is so friendly and inviting, and they truly care about your success. Their support goes far beyond just teaching the cirriculum here, as they spend so much time focusing on developing your career and finding placement for you. I wasn't even able to complete the course because they found a position for me! They really went above and beyond to ensure that I got hired. They believe in what they are doing and will push just as hard as you do for your success. I won't lie, it is not an easy feat, and it certainly isn't for everyone, but if you put in the effort and truly dedicate yourself, wonderful things will happen. Coder Foundry can make dreams come true!

• Derrick  User Photo
    Derrick • Software Developer • Student Verified via GitHub

I was pretty comfortable with some basic html, css, and javascript before joining the program. That being said, after trying to teach myself for about two years I still wasn't at the point where I was employable. I had no knowledge of how back-end programming worked. With this program, I learned a lot of abstract Computer Science theory (which comes up in interviews) as well as the technical skills needed to apply that knowledge to writing real world web applications.

Fast Paced. You'll be expected to attend class every day. A normal day will consist of around 1-2 hours of "lecture" where you'll go over how to impliment a particular feature, how to improve code you've already written, or some computer science theory stuff. After that you're open to work at your own pace and ask questions when they come up. You'll need to be able to manage your time appropriately to deliver on a weekly basis. For reference, I was driving 2 hours there, in class 9:00 to 5:00 (with a lunch break), driving 2 hours back home, and then working on my project deliverables at home for around 2 hours. Some people will have to spend more time outside of class, others will have to spend less. You need to have the discipline and motivation to do whatever it takes to succeed.

Awesome Staff. My instructor also created videos that he shared with us during his lectures so if you need to go over something again you have the luxury of going over it as many times as you need to for it to sink in.

Weekly Results. You're expected to finish project deliverables on a weekly basis. Mondays are interview days where you'll do a mock interview about the previous weeks delieverables. In the mock interview you learn how to talk about the code you've written, so it makes you very comfortable when the real interviews start to come up. Every week I felt I was getting better and better at what I was learning.

Employment. In regards to job placement, they have tons of connections with companies looking for developers. We even had demo days where we got to show some of our projects to potential employers which lead to interviews and job placements. By week 10, 7 of the 22 students either had interviews lined up or were already offered jobs.

TL;DR - Best investment in myself that I ever made. If you're serious about trying to make a career in web development this is a great place to put you on the fast track for it.

• Jim Black  User Photo
    Jim Black Verified via LinkedIn

Antonio was a great instructor for this one-week boot camp on Xamarin Mobile Development.

This was my first experience with CoderFoundry and first Mobile Development training and I was quite impressed.  The instructor is well educated and/or experienced in Xamarin Mobile Development and the surrounding technologies including MVC and WebApi.  The class was all hands on, no lectures and taking notes.  Detail reference material was handed out and was very helpful.  All development projects were real-world sample projects that we worked with and added features to it, expanded it's abilities or tweaked the UI.

As with any leading-edge technology training, we had our fair share of issues that slowed or delayed training, but nothing too serious.  Most of these issues were caused by NuGet package updates that were unplanned since the previous month when this course was taught.  Well, these issues are occurrences in .Net developer’s everyday life and you need to know how to understand or debug the problem, research and update the correct NuGet packages.

Being a seasoned Microsoft .Net developer, I had hoped for more in-depth coverage of Xamarin Forms and all its controls, but to attract a broader range of students with different experience levels, the class also included training/review in WebAPI and SQL to access the data for the mobile app.  Other classes within an hour and a half drive offer the same similar curriculum.  Overall the class covered a good basis to begin Xamarin Mobile development to grow from.

My employer had an existing Xamarin iOS application that I need to take over maintenance and development, Antonio also helped me learn how to configure my Mac and Visual Studio on my laptop to work together.  THIS was a great help.

I would recommend this class to any Mid-Level or Sr. Level developer that is needing to or wanting to expand their development onto mobile devices.

• Jacob Emory Bullin  User Photo
    Jacob Emory Bullin • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

To the reader,

Please note that your opinion may very well differ from my own (the writer) and this is only to help give insight as to if Coder Foundry is the right place for you.

I stumbled upon Coder Foundry while I was looking for a career path that was right for me. While I was initially nervous about taking the course, I decided that I should go ahead and try it out as I had two weeks to get my money back. Now that I have finished the Couse, I somewhat wish I had gotten my money back. Of the many things that were stated throughout the course; the two things that stood out to me the most were, "We will help you find a job." and "No, you don't need a degree to get a job." Well, I sit here now writing this review to say that over the past several months, I have adamantly applied and followed up with over 40 companies in the North Carolina area as well as spoken with around 15+ recruiters who have all given me a similar answer as to why I was NOT being looked at or chosen for the position. That answer was, almost always one of two; "You don't have a degree and we can't hire anyone without a degree." (and yes, HR reps said that even though they are to treat everyone as equal on their desk.) and "You don't have enough experience, have you considered getting a degree?" Most of the positions I applied to were entry level requiring anywhere from 1-5 years of experience, with or without a degree (meaning a degree was not required). I have now decided to further my education in computer science by getting a degree and taking part in WBL (work-based learning).

As far as Coder Foundry is concerned, they helped me get three interviews while I was an attending student, and zero interviews after I graduated. I managed to get around five over the phone interviews of which only one seemed promising. There liaison has not contacted me to help me with finding a job nor with any information about companies that may be hiring.

The instructors are knowledgeable but not overly helpful, as the most of my questions were meet with “Have you googled it?” or “Keep looking.” and only where finally answered (after multiple times asking the same question in different ways) in what seemed to be you should know that already manner.

The curriculum overall was laid out in a nice fashion but was not executed in a timely manner due to the main instructor not being in class on a few occasions, granted things do come up in life that we need to take care of. And after having five different people teach the class, there is no consistency in the teaching style nor information being taught. Keeping in mind that it only covers .NET and Microsoft’s codebase, they did manage to cover all the basics, but there was a lack of fundamentals. I recommend prior knowledge of any languages such as Microsoft VB, java, or even python.

I should also mention that it is labeled as a 12-week course. With that in mind, I was told that I would not be receiving my certificate of completion because the instructor had to approve of and sign off on our work. That took three more weeks of extra time and money to appease the instructor. This made me very upset as every time I fixed something and said this is done now, the instructor would say hey you need to make this a different color and change this icon because it will look better. All of that for a single piece of paper saying that I have completed a 672 hour course (even though I had accumulated more that 672 hours of work because of the ‘three week extension’ for not having it done the way the instructor wanted it to be; this is also why I list my graduation to be in May as opposed to April when the class actually graduated).

All in all, if you have made it this far, I feel I can not recommend this course to others because of the cost and the way I was treated as well as the so called ‘services’ that I never received. I gained more life experience than I did knowledge of programming.

To prospective students, I wish you much luck and hope that this opinion has helped you to make your decision.

• Fantastic Course!
    - 9/13/2018
    Brent Davis  User Photo
    Brent Davis • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Coder Foundry is an amazing course that teaches current and up-to-date information that can actually help you get a job in the current market. The hands-on approach used there makes it much easier to learn. The course is difficult, but the teachers are all very well experienced and eager to help every step of the way, even helping outside of class hours if need be. They also do fantastic work with the job placement service at the end of the course. I would recommend Coder Foundry, just a fantastic course overall!

• John Mahoney  User Photo
    John Mahoney • Graduate Verified via GitHub

During this course they taught me a lot of knowlegde that is used in the industry. While the course is hard it's well worth it. The teacher was great! He was very helpful thoughout my entire time there. Overall this is a very good course that I would reccomend.

• Anonymous  User Photo
    Anonymous • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Coder Foundry is an excellent place to learn a new career in programming. Before enrolling in to Coder Foundry, I was working two jobs and was still struggling to make a decent living of just paying the bills. I knew I needed a change and desperately was still looking for a way into the computer technology industry that I had been trying to get in to since I graduated from college with a Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Science. When a lot of companies would look at my resume and see an educated track record but no hands on experience using what I was taught, Coder Foundry trained me hard by teaching me the hands-on approach of creating code for fundamental real world job experiences to not only prepare you for how it works in the real world but also to be better equipped to succeed after obtaining that job. Coder Foundry has changed my life for the best possible chance at not just getting a career that I love but planting the fundamental pieces to grow stronger than the compeition. Although the work load can be strong and feel overbearing at times, to counter this the class size is fairly small. This gives you time to be addressed individually if neccessary during critical points in the session. While the instructors have different strong points, both are great at helping you learn the key points you need to understand to become better at your skill in programming. No instructor is too busy as well. They both are ready and willing to help you, during reasonable hours of course, at any time if something is troubling you or you just are having a hard time understanding something. But upon completion of this program, you will leave for the better, and be the best equipped for the opportunities that come afterwards.

• Meghan Combs  User Photo
    Meghan Combs • Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

In general Coder Foundry is pretty wonderful, however in my review I do want to mention things I'd like to see improved.

What I loved:

- Because of the depth Coder Foundry's teachers went into when it came to developing, I'm very comofortable with C# and Object Oriented Programming concepts. I can now gab about them with ease in an interview

- The passion of the teachers at CF and staff at the adjoining company, Core Techs, is commendable. I always felt valued and listened to as a student, and the teaching methods were stellar (Jason and Antonio ROCK!)

- Having a visible portfolio with well thought out projects really helped me show off my skills as a back-end developer and a creative person (my background was in art history). I know it helped me land the position I have now at a great start up in Raleigh.

Needs improving:

- Unfortunately I was part of a cohort whose education stopped mid-way through the course. CF was forced to close for a few months due to funding issues, however they did re-open in February. I elected to return to CF, but had to restart at the beginning of the course. This was actually beneficial because I could perfect and solidify what I had learned. Where improvement was needed was at the end of this new curriculum, which became hodge podge. I had to start and restart projects because the focus of the instructor would change. I would've liked a continued consistency in my learning experience.

- I wish they would've gone into more depth with important information developers need to know, like HTTP, how the web works, SQL and data manipulation, and languages like Angular and AJAX, which are consistently asked for by employers.

- I wish they would've added a team project. Several companies have asked me about working in a team of developers, which I unfortunately do not have, as our projects were always individual. Maybe the Bug Tracker could be a full team effort in the future?

If you're considering a coding bootcamp, just make sure to do your research on what companies are looking for. Coder Foundry is a great way to learn .NET, C#, and other Microsoft technologies, but is the company you want to work for hiring for that? That being said, Coder Foundry does teach you how to THINK like a programmer, so even if the languages they teach aren't spot on, you'll be able to learn what you need on your own after learning the basic concepts of programming. Overall, I would recommend Coder Foundry. It is a good company with great people. It can definitely get you where you need to be if you're changing careers.

• Life Changing!
    - 5/4/2018
    Reid Thompson  User Photo
    Reid Thompson • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I drove 1.5 hours every morning and again every night to attend. This was easily worth every penny for the tuition and my gas. Never before have I looked forward to Mondays.

Programming is not for everyone, but anyone can do it. This course was 12 weeks of constant information, constant programming, constant breaking things, and constant fixing things. Yes, the work day was 8 hours long (9-5), but to get the most out of it, myself and most others continued working afterwards and on the weekend, but any job in this field is going to be like that. It's a field with constant growth and updates, and as developers you have to be leading the charge if you want to stay relevant, and this course helps with that.

In addition to actually teaching the languages, Antonio (our instructor), taught us how to ask the right questions. You're never going to learn everything about every programming language. There's too many, and they're all too robust and vast, what's more important, and what Antonio made sure to point out on the first day, is having good resources and knowing what the right question to ask is.

The curriculum was fast paced, but it was carried out in such a logical way that everything built on the things we did before. The first project was just getting us familiar with the Visual Studio IDE while having us begin our online presence. The second project introduced the meat and potatoes of what we were doing. The third and fourth projects were garnishes and fine dining presentation (to continue the metaphor). That's not to say the second project was the hardest. I'd say the third one was, but that's because we were cut loose. We had been given the tools, the rest was up to us. If we had questions, Antonio was available during class time and after hours as well, but the better option would be to ask our peers or start building and using our pool of resources.To Antonio's credit, if you asked him a question, you were not immediately given an answer. You were guided to the answer. How else are you going to learn something?

Lastly, the job assistance is real. Throughoiut the course we had mock interviews to prepare us on how to showcase our apps. Additionally, we were taught the basics we needed to be able to handle any of the interview questions. Class vs Interface? I got you bro. Abstract vs Concrete class? Got you there, too. Need me to reverse a string or write a fizzbuzz method? Yep, I can do that. Overloads and Overrides? Let me give you examples of both.

All of these questions are common interview questons or whiteboarding problems. All of which we could do (assuming you paid attention, but then... why wouldn't you?)

Further, we were sat down in front of employers as early as week 8. The job placement wasn't even really supposed to start until after graduation, but the hype was so real for Coder Foundry thanks to Natosha that we had opportunities for jobs very early.

I might sound like a fanboy, but this school helped turn my life around. I was a bartender before coming here. No coding background what-so-ever. Now I'm a software developer. It really is incredible.

- 9/27/2019
    William • Student

I want to say thank you, especially to the teacher, Jason. For not only his excellent knowledge of coding, but his ability to teach it to others. He is a very patient man, and an understanding mentor. My only con I could give of this course, if the amount of time is limited to 3 months. 3 months simply is not enough to learn everything he has to offer. If I could, I'd take the class again, but with a better mind because of him.

And the recruiter  Natosha is excellent. The ace in the hole for landing jobs.

- 9/26/2019
    Hunter • Student

After 12 weeks of going at it, this program is over. It's been a really good run and I'm sure there's still better things coming. The curriculum moved a little behind the original schedule, so we didn't cover Xamarin much (although we did look at it the last couple of days), but I suspect that was mostly because of the abnormally large size of my class. I've heard that the next class will be divided into two so that students can recieve more one-on-one help when needed. That said, the staff here are excellent people and help was always there when I asked for it. We're now in the job hunt, and I'd say it's going really well from my perspective.

• Landon Wyant • .Net Software Developer • Graduate

Out of my cohort, 2 people received a job offer and accepted them during class and as of this writing (and completion of the course), 2 more have received and accepted offers, myself included.

The course is broken down into 6 total projects, each varying amounts of time (1-4 weeks depending on project). The course builds on what you have already learned in class and continues from there. I recommend truly learning what is taught, not just trying to memorize it. Not only does it continue to show up in class, but it is vital in a job interview to be able to discuss in both technical and liamens terms what you have done during your projects and how it was accomplished. I enjoyed how the course was layed out. Very thoughtout in the building steps.

This course is tough and requires work to be completed after class on weekdays and many times on weekends as well. The instuctor often offered additional assistance during this time. As long as we had the drive to succeed and would put in the effort, the instructor setup times to provide one-on-one assistance.

After graduating from the course, I was then assisted by another person during the job placement time frame. As is told to you by Coder, within 90 days is the goal. I communicated with this person numerous times a week discussing current opportunities and potential ones. Once an offer was made, it was even more than I had initially asked for.

For those that believe they are capable of more and want to earn good money for their family, their hobbies, etc., I would recommend going to Coder Foundry. With the quality of the instructor, you will learn a lot. Also, with the placement opportunities both in class and out of class (and even farther into the future if you are a graduate) that Coder assist with, it will be that much easier to get a job.

• Lukas Parsons • Software Developer • Graduate

My experience with Coder Foundry was excellent. The staff were caring and genuine. They went above and beyond to ensure that everyone in my group experienced success.

They trained me on how to ace the interview, and then they got me the interview. At that point it was up to me to demonstrate the skills I had learned in my time there, and through their service, I have landed an awesome job in the software development industry.

I would recommend this boot camp to anyone.

• I have waited...
    - 1/18/2019
    Brandon Grimmett • Student • Student

...for a year to write this. Not because I didn't know what to say, but because I needed to take a step back and decide how to best go about it. I see all the good reviews, and I'm genuinely happy to see all the success stories of other people. I'm sure that this process worked for them, and, given their circumstances, it was well worth it. My experience, however, was one of the worst of my life. It isn't about the program or how good or bad it is overall for me...it's about MY experience, along with the other 5 people in my "class". The talk up on this program was great; Natosha made everything sound wonderful. And at the beginning, things seemed great. But as time wore on, and we realized what was going on, things went swirling down the toilet in brilliant fashion. After being offered a transfer to the Charlotte, NC location (which my brother and I only took because it was 9 minutes from where we lived, instead of 2 hours away like the Kernersville class we drove to daily for 6 weeks without missing a single day), we started at our new location and on our FIRST day, the instructor wasn't present. Coder Foundry leadership apologized with pizza and promised to have someone there the next day to fill in. Antonio, our director of education, filled in for two days and those two days were the best days of class, because it felt like we actually learned something from someone who knew what they were talking about. Once our main instructor, Eric, finally arrived and took over teaching, everything went zooming downhill. We spent days teaching ourselves how to work through problems we encountered and hardly ever had any "learning" time that included lessons from our so called instructor. Whether he lacked the knowledge, or just stopped giving a crap, I'm not sure. Either way, our class suffered because of it. About 8 weeks into this $16,000 program, and after struggling to figure things out on our own, we were informed that Coder Foundry was filing for bankruptcy, and that, although there would be a "teach out", the school would be closing its doors for good after our class was over. When that news surfaced, the prior lack of leadership in the classroom dropped from chilling to sub-zero. We were left to finish projects that we had no instruction on by ourselves, while our instructor took phone interviews of his own. I understand the need to find a job on his part, due to the circumstances, but I don't understand management AND instructors leaving the 6 us of in the cold, regardless of what was going on. Before the course started, we were promised many things, including resumes, headshots, job placement, and support for our projects under the schools azure account until we graduated. the only satisfactory thing we received were the headshots, and we had to consistently bother Natosha for them. The resumes came in, 4 weeks after they were promised, and they were terrible. The job placement was an outright lie, and IF there was any truth behind it, the jobs in question would require us to move hundreds of miles away. But again, those jobs would have been welcomed, had the job placement aspect of the tuition be fulfilled. The school shut their azure account down, and all of our databases and project necessities were terminated without us being informed and given any time to find other avenues. No certificates were given for our participation and completion of the course, and our instructor didn't show most of the last week of class. My brother and I elected not to go to the last two days of class. What was the point? We had seen what they were about, and they didn't care about our needs. When we did finally get in touch with the founder, Bobby Davis, he offered to "teach" us for the day so we would have some know how. We obliged this offered, and sat through an all day meeting, telling him our issues and concerns about how the program played out, and then were asked a series of basic questions that played on how much the program "taught" us. We were flat out told, after requesting a refund on our tuition based on the grounds that we received NOTHING of what we were promised, that no refunds would be issued and there was nothing that could be done about it. Not one of the management team would step up and take responsibility for not checking in with us and seeing how the class was going, nor would they take responsibility for betraying our trust and not delivering the things they had promised. We paid a very large sum of money to better our future and begin a career, and all we received were bank-breaking student loans and turned backs when we brought our issues to the attention of the management of Coder Foundry. What may be worse than anything is the fact that, after bankruptcy, the "shutting down of the school", and all of their broken promises, the school stayed open (last I checked, they were still having open houses for new potential students) and I'm still paying my student loans with no new knowledge and nothing to show for the time I spent there. I can't speak for everyone in my class, but we have all agreed on multiple occasions that what we were promised and what we received are nowhere close to matching up. As previously stated, this is MY experience with this school. I came into this program with the highest hopes and a mind ready to learn, and left with a dejected morale and a huge debt. My recommendation doesn't matter in the slightest, because there is always going to be someone to come in and clean up the messes left behind by bad management. That's what a marketing director and/or assistant is for. So whatever representative for CF reads this, don't bother responding to this review unless you have $16,000 for both my brother and myself for reimbursement purposes.

• Nicholas Bonvan • Junior .NET Developer • Graduate

Coder Foundry is very much a web development bootcamp on the Microsoft stack and it's the real deal. At my cohort the absolute most time spent in "lecture" was about 40 minutes per week, but usually closer to twenty. Most weeks there was no lecture at all. This is absolutely nothing like school. All the experience we got was hands on. The immersive course starts from basic HTML and Javascript exercises then quickly moves into one or two sites in HTML and CSS. We did a small C# desktop application to learn C# before moving into full website development with ASP.NET, HTML/CSS templates, Entity Framework, C#'s MVC framework and backed by a SQL database. All the websites are cloud hosted. From then on you continue to build website after website until the end of the course. The sites take two to three weeks to build and you do everything yourself.

My instructor was phenominal. Some of the instructors are CF graduates, but don't let that worry you. They're not just the best graduates from their cohort, they also have years of industry experience and are super qualified to be teaching.

I landed a job before the end of my cohort. Coder Foundry helps you build a stellar resume and helps you a lot with finding jobs. Every Monday there's practice interviews so by the time you're in real interviews you're going to be super prepared. With the portfolio you'll have built by the end and all the skills and experience you've acquired from building the websites from the ground up, companies will be eager to sweep you up.

You definitely get more than you put in. If you put in a lot of time, care, and effort into your projects you're going to come out as a very good developer.

• Steve Begin • Software Developer • Student

I went into Coder Foundry wanting to get a bigger end-to-end picture of full-stack web development utilizing MVC (Microsoft's preferred design pattern), and they definitely delivered. In a relatively short 18 weeks I was able to touch on a much wider array than I expected, and the skills and experience gained were enough to give me confidence in obtaining three job offers within a week of graduation, and a fourth which was not available for a few months that they lined up for me and I'm now enjoying as it turns out it was the perfect and much-more-suitable job than what I found. The instructors do not leave any question unanswered, and are willing to help even outside of "business hours". Prior students and current students collaborate during - and even after, e.g. TODAY I had five (co-owner included) huddle around on Slack messaging to help me tackle a little-more sophisticated coding question I had at my current job ... what a blessing, and even my employer was impressed by them!

• Michelle • Consultant • Graduate

My experience at Coder Foundry was very helpful. I was able to learn new skills and refresh old knowledge in computer programming. My instructors were very helpful and never made me feel any question was silly. The experience we had with practice interviews was very helpful. I would recommend Coder Foundry to anyone interested in starting or getting back to the computer field.

• Brick by brick
    - 7/25/2017
    K.L. Chia • Graduate

I like that the project assignments were real-world situations and each project was build upon the prior projects to solidify the learning. Concurrently, we were made to find the solutions through our own devices more and more with less and less spoon-feeding from the instructors. I learnt a lot in a short time under this regimen.

I did not consider their job placement services as very important to me when I came in. I was going to take charge of my own placement. But looking back now, I am very appreciative of it. Towards the end of the course when I should have started my own job search, well, I was swamped with trying to complete assignments and my portfolio. All the interviews I've gotten thus far have been through Coder Foundry's contacts. 1/3 of my class had job offers before we graduated, and another 1/3 had job offers the first week after graduation. I'm thankful they were working to place me when I was too busy to do it myself.

• Hands on
    - 3/7/2017
    Matt Downing • Web Developer • Graduate

I enjoyed the hands on project work. The projects are fun and usable.

• Michelle L • Graduate

I was able to learn and the comfortable environment in the classroom where no question was unanswered

• Very prepared
    - 1/3/2017
    John mannio • Graduate

The projects prepare you for going into the job market. I flet very prepared for my job with the training I recieved.

• Victor L. • Graduate

I enjoyed the hands on training. I had a very positive experience.

Slightly unorganized in curriculum at times. At the onset very directed but lost direction in the fourth project probably intentionally in some respect, but still needed a more pointed experience. Media issues were distracting at times setting up streaming and so forth.

• Practical
    - 1/3/2017
    Fouad • Graduate

Very cool school. It focuses on the practical part which is all it takes to be a successful coder.