To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.
Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs and move on to working with the recruiting partner TEKsystems upon graduation. Students receive mock technical interview training and have access to a network of mentors, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.
Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.68
Recent Coder Foundry News
- 6 Fintech Companies That Hire Bootcampers
- March 2018 Coding Bootcamp News Podcast
- 14 Alternatives to Dev Bootcamp
OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $14,900 Class size 30 Location GreensboroCoder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our Virtual Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
Deposit N/A FinancingMeritize Tuition Plans Income Share Agreement Refund / Guarantee 2 Week Guaranteed Refund Window
Minimum Skill Level Novice Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Coder Foundry Reviews
107 reviews sorted by:
- This really is "accelerated learning"- 4/1/2015Anthony DeFreitas • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Taught MVC Very Well- 4/1/2015Rasik Rodriguez • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Good experience- 4/1/2015Philip Weiser • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Antonio Raynor • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- A solid experience that landed me a job.- 4/1/2015Kenneth Ramsey • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
Everything that was taught was very applicable. There was a lot to cover, and I think they did a good job of presenting it. I did multiple interviews for employment with different companies during my time in the program, and ultimately I landed a job, so no complaints there.
- Hugh Jones • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
I attended Coder Foundry to obtain new skills, and to learn the industry in order to begin a new business. I was absolutely pleased with the course. The staff's integrity drips from it's leadership. The technology is bleeding-edge.
CF has created a focus and drive that cannot be obtained individually on your own. It has educated me on technologies that will allow me to serve a narrow, yet growing section of the IT marketplace: ASP.net, MVC, AngularJS, over hosted and cloud-based services.
We now live in the connection economy. Traditionally safe careers are now dead ends. Coder Foundry offers you a chance to spend a quarter of a year jumpstarting your world. Most settle for unhappy, and the myth that they are secure. CF offered me a window into a chance to live a better story. If you are up for the challenge, this is the place to do it.
- CF helped to build my skill set- 1/7/2015Peter Smith • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
- A good experience- 1/7/2015Keith Aldridge • Graduate • Campus: Greensboro
- Chad C • developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Immersive • Campus: Greensboro
- Ken R. • Developer • Student • Campus: Greensboro
- Johnny Lee • .Net Developer • Student • Campus: Greensboro
- Joe G. • Developer • Student • Campus: Greensboro