coder-foundry-logo

Coder Foundry

Greensboro

Coder Foundry

Coder Foundry is a coding bootcamp offering .NET training via a 12-week full-time virtual bootcamp, or a self-paced online platform. The Coder Foundry bootcamp is designed and taught by industry practitioners covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, .NET, and SQL. Graduates will have a fully functioning, enterprise-level portfolio with multi-functioning applications. The curriculum is delivered through project-based collaborative learning and provides students with live interactive instruction, and access to instructors and mentors.

To apply to Coder Foundry, applicants need to complete an online assessment and a series of academic pre-work. Coder Foundry is looking for students eager to get their hands dirty by solving real-world problems, and who have the skills needed to secure entry-level jobs in the Software Development field.

Graduates leave fully qualified for software development jobs and move on to working with the recruiting partner TEKsystems upon graduation. Students receive mock technical interview training and have access to a network of mentors, former students, and ongoing career coaching and job placement support.

Recent Coder Foundry Reviews: Rating 4.68

all (107) reviews for Coder Foundry →

Recent Coder Foundry News

Read all (19) articles about Coder Foundry →
  • .NET Full Stack Virtual

MVC, JavaScript, HTML, GitHub, Git, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, Front End, iOS, MySQL, .NET, SQL
    LocationGreensboro
    Coder Foundry teaches modern web development to new and experienced programmers. Once a student graduates from our program, we work to find them a new job in web development, the fastest growing profession in the country. Are you a new programmer looking to switch careers, a Computer Science grad working to build a portfolio, or a professional programmer in need of a skills upgrade? Our Virtual Courses are designed to teach you cutting edge, high-demand technologies, so you can launch your new career and adapt to an ever-changing, rapidly evolving market. You will graduate our program in 12 weeks knowing sought-after skills in all areas of web application architecture and computer science.
    Meritize
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement
    Refund / Guarantee2 Week Guaranteed Refund Window
    Minimum Skill LevelNovice
  • Anthony DeFreitas • Graduate

It was difficult balancing the workload between my contract job and this program, but I enjoyed the "accelerated learning" model of learning C# and .NET

• Rasik Rodriguez • Graduate

I am proud of how well I mastered MVC - once I started each project, I had everything working within a week, which is a great accomplishment for me.

• Good experience
    - 4/1/2015
    Philip Weiser • Graduate

Most proud of the fact that I learned and mastered MVC.

• Antonio Raynor • Graduate

Everything went well for me. I made myself very marketable with a new understanding of MVC, and I landed a job through Coder Foundry long before the program had ended.

• Kenneth Ramsey • Graduate

Everything that was taught was very applicable. There was a lot to cover, and I think they did a good job of presenting it. I did multiple interviews for employment with different companies during my time in the program, and ultimately I landed a job, so no complaints there.

• Hugh Jones • Graduate

I attended Coder Foundry to obtain new skills, and to learn the industry in order to begin a new business. I was absolutely pleased with the course. The staff's integrity drips from it's leadership. The technology is bleeding-edge.

CF has created a focus and drive that cannot be obtained individually on your own. It has educated me on technologies that will allow me to serve a narrow, yet growing section of the IT marketplace: ASP.net, MVC, AngularJS, over hosted and cloud-based services.

We now live in the connection economy.  Traditionally safe careers are now dead ends. Coder Foundry offers you a chance to spend a quarter of a year jumpstarting your world. Most settle for unhappy, and the myth that they are secure.  CF offered me a window into a chance to live a better story.  If you are up for the challenge, this is the place to do it.

• Keith Aldridge • Graduate

After taking the Coder Foundry Master course, I have a better appreciation for technology and what goes into .Net coding. The instructors were helpful and answered our questions, the curriculum was rigorous, and overall it was a good experience for me.

• Chad C • developer • Graduate

The tutorials were very helpful. The pace was on target. the refreshers were very good for me.

• Ken R. • Developer • Student

Everything has been very applicable. Lots to learn. I have gained alot. I like the interviews the most (where we learn to pitch our tech to the business unit)

• Johnny Lee • .Net Developer • Student

I am a current student i gave the overall experience 4 out of 5 stars. i have had one job offer already before graduation. I feel good about my experience so far.

• Joe G. • Developer • Student

Coder Foundry gave me the skillset i needed to relaunch into the IT industry. I recommend the Master Class.