Recent Code Builders Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Code Builders News
Code Builders Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Today I had the chance to sit in on a lecture given by Bookis Worthy, the instuctor at Code Builders. He taught a class of 6 in a very laid back, friendly and question friendly environment. To be honest, I couldn't follow anything the class was working on due to my lack of experience but I was able to gather that the information was being understood by all of the students. I have been researching coding schools in the Seattle area and was interested in Code Builders because of the program length and cost. I could definitely see myself thriving in an environment such as this and hope to be accepted into the program!
Our latest on Code Builders
The July News Roundup is your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the coding bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!Continue Reading →