careerist-logo

Careerist

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.59

all (1233) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 11 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. Technical experience is not required. What is QA? Software Quality Assurance is a set of activities for ensuring quality in software engineering processes. SQA practices are implemented in most types of software development, regardless of the underlying software development model being used. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Sales Engineer

Salesforce, Sales, Networking
    Sales Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The Sales Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $75k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Sales Engineer in just 8 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 4 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Sales Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Employment Guarantee: If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Bowen Hurley • Graduate
    Careerist online courses is an ideal training institute for people interested in making a career in Software Quality Assurance and Software testing. The course is very systematic and introduces the topics in a very gradual but effective way. My favorite part of the course is – assignments. I never felt overwhelmed by the course content. The instructors are informative, helping and encouraging. With a 1 yr old at home, this online course is what I needed to push my career to the next level.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Hi  Bowen, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Kenneth Morrison • Graduate
    I’m so glad that my friend recommended Careerist to me. This course was a turning point in my life in the USA. It helped me start my new career as QA Analyst at a big international company. The course offers a comprehensive and a well-structured program with the practical assignments. The tutors are very knowledgeable and responsive to all questions and concerns. I was able to get my first testing experience with the internships provided by them. Upon training completion, I was fully prepared for job interviews and felt confident. Now, I can say that I’m absolutely happy with my career and have further plans to grow as a ssftware QA. I highly recommend Software QA and Software Testing to those who want a fresh start and a successful career in a well-paid IT job segment.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Dear   Kenneth, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Mattie Cash • Graduate
    The course has taught me valuable skills. The materials were easy to read and well structured. The distance learning really suited me as I work full time. The internship program offered by Careerist helped me gain real work experience. Thanks so much!
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Hi,   Mattie! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Jorge Justice • Graduate
    I was an online student. The course is very organized and contains only information that you will need in your practical work. The course load is intense, so be ready to devote a lot of time for studying if you are really serious about getting a new career in the IT field. I found a job a few weeks after receiving my certificate. I will recommend this course for anyone who wants to succeed in IT.
    Friday, Nov 12 2021
    Dear   Jorge, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Keira Doyle • Graduate
    Mentors are constantly adding and changing the content of lessons, ‘keeping your finger on the pulse’. All the tools, programs, remote access, downloading … in general everything were done at the highest level. It is clear that a lot of effort has been invested into this project. As the result, a comprehensive course with clear instructions, valuable information and lots of practice. This course helped me develop skills and knowledge relevant to professionals in my field and find a job very quickly. Most importantly, questions asked in job interviews, are covered in the course. I enrolled in a Careerist course 3 months ago. Today, I have a well paid job.
    Thursday, Nov 04 2021
    Dear  Keira, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Robin Grant • Graduate
    The course is very well structured. It lets you reach its objective at the end of it by the accomplishment of your assignments. The contents of the course are concisely designed in the way you can easily understand the matter. Even if you are francophone like me, with a minimum of English skill, you will not have any problem to understand the content or jargon of the courses. However, every time you have questions, the staff is there to answer any of your questions. All the time the instructors have been available to answer my questions on the basis of there is no dumb question. Also, they assisted me with writing my resume and cover letter before internship and will do so after the internship, as a part of my training. Finally, taking the training on-line let me studying in the comfort of my home and on my own pace.
    Thursday, Nov 04 2021
    Hi,   Robin! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Jennifer Duncan • Graduate
    I had no previous technical experience and I found the content of the course very informative and interesting with great examples and practical assignments. The subject matter was covered thoroughly; the instructors were always helpful and knowledgeable. Now, I work in a small IT company and can state that a lot of the content, processes and procedures that I was taught in Careerist are used within my workplace.
    Thursday, Nov 04 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review,  Jennifer ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• William Powell • Graduate
    I was trying to learn something new and completely different from what I usually used to do. It was interesting, captivating and quite tough while trying to find out the source of problems. I have highly appreciated this course. Thanks a lot.
    Thursday, Nov 04 2021
    Hi,   William! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Alfie Riley • Graduate
    This course has opened me not only new opportunities in labor market but also allowed to structure my knowledge in the field of software testing and QA. The course is very well prepared and covers all the necessary areas of the software testing. Thanks, Alex and Vitaly who always been in touch and helped to deal with some difficult things.
    Thursday, Nov 04 2021
    Madison, thank you so much for your kind words!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Jonathan Jackson • Student
    My main goal was to find an interesting job in IT area. The Software Quality Assurance Course from Careerist helped me adjust my knowledge to local requirements, receive new skills and – one of the most important things – get internship, after which I was able to receive valuable references from a local employer. I really recommend this course to people who are interested in working in QA. I also want to thank instructors for their great job.
    Thursday, Nov 04 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review,  Jonathan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Tyler Clarke • Graduate
    Careerist provides excellent training for a career in Software Quality Assurance and Software testing. The course material is up-to-date, systematic, and well written. The assignments are very intelligently designed and extremely interesting – makes one want to do more. The instructors who are experts in the field are very quick in marking assignments and they provide useful feedback. This course also provides hands-on practice with various tools. Within a very short space of time I learnt so many different tools I cannot even imagine.
    Thursday, Nov 04 2021
     Thank you so much for your kind words!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Skylar Orr • Graduate
    Lana Levinson is the best mentor you could ever imagine. She gave me so much useful information. It took me only 2 months of searching and I am working at Netflix.

Thursday, Nov 04 2021
    Dear   Skylar, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!