BoiseCodeWorks also offers part-time evening classes in Front End development and UX/UI Design.
While applicants don't need experience to be accepted, BoiseCodeWorks looks for students who are passionate about learning to code, have learned some basics of development, and have investigated the world of programming on their own.
Students will learn in a collaborative team environment that simulates the current industry standards. They will work with industry professionals to gain insight into real-world development environments. Students graduate prepared to offer employers competent coding skills and knowledge from day one.
Recent BoiseCodeWorks News
Back End with C# .NET
C# is the epitome of Object Oriented Programming! As you learn the principles and design patterns of this language you will master the concepts necessary to take programming to the next level. This course is designed for those who are ready to advance their knowledge beyond the basics of simple programming. Learning Object Oriented Programming with C# is the best way to bolster your earning potential and placement as a developer. Mastering a language like C# is an absolute must for any that want to increase their employability and rise to the next level in their development career.
- We are proud to offer Skills Fund financing.
- Payment Plan
- We offer an in-house payment option that is interest-free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Immersive Full Stack Web Development
Our Immersive Course is a full-time experience designed for students looking to start a career in programming. Immersive students learn both front-end and back-end technologies, and work in groups under the supervision of experienced mentors to create fully functional real-world applications. By the end of our Immersive Course, students will be ready to enter the workforce with an impressive portfolio of varied projects and a strong sense of how to contribute to a team of professional developers.
Application Deadline:October 1, 2018
- We are proud to offer Skills Fund financing. This course is also GI Bill eligible.
- Payment Plan
- Scholarships Available
- Minimum Skill Level
Our Foundations Course offers a more flexible approach when learning to code. The after hours schedule offers individuals a chance to learn the skills necessary to get started as a developer while maintaining your current work schedule. The curriculum focuses on teaching proven coding practices geared towards front-end web development. Students work in groups under the supervision of experienced mentors to create attractive web applications. This course is the perfect place for those with little to no coding background.
Application Deadline:September 17, 2018
- Skills Fund Financing available- https://boisecodeworks.skills.fund/
- Payment Plan
- In-House payment plans available.
- Scholarship Options available- https://boisecodeworks.com/Scholarships
12 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on BoiseCodeWorks
Welcome to the June News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Do you want something considered for the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!Continue Reading →