Accelerate is Hong Kong's first socially aligned immersive coding, data science/ machine learning, and UX bootcamp providing 6 to16-week part-time and full-time courses. Their education-to-employment model, and flipped classroom pedagogy intensively trains promising software engineering talent from underrepresented backgrounds (minorities, low-income, disabled, women, and veterans) and places them in high impact roles at top startups. For their full-time bootcamp, Accelerate uses a "zero tuition until you're hired" model to align incentives and to catalyze inclusive talent growth of HK's tech ecosystem. The school on boards exceptional talent in days with over 40 data points, and customized projects that replace interviews to maximize hiring ROI. Accelerate is in partnership with Moringa School in Nairobi, Kenya.
Recent Accelerate News
Web Development Fundamentals
Students will learn the fundamentals of project building with two live sessions per week paired with online industry in-demand curriculum.
Immersive Coding Bootcamp
User Experience Designer Fundamentals
Students will learn how to understand user needs, translate them into product requirements, quickly prototype, iterate and create meaningful products, as well as a build strong portfolio and career strategy.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Accelerate
Haven’t had time to keep up with all the coding bootcamp news this March? Not to worry– we’ve compiled it for you in a handy blog post and podcast. This month, we read a lot about CIRR and student outcomes reporting, we heard from reporters and coding bootcamp students about getting hired after coding bootcamp, a number of schools announced exciting diversity initiatives, and we added a handful of new schools to the Course Report school directory! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →